Leading GOP candidate....None of the above

Ron Paul is the only one with any honesty.

While this is true, his semi-isolationist ideas bother me, as do some of his other views, though I was on board early on and I could still go back. Right now, I'm undecided. It's too damn early for anyone to commit on either side. Who knows, I could wind up voting Democrat. It's happened before.

While this is true, his semi-isolationist ideas bother me, as do some of his other views, though I was on board early on and I could still go back. Right now, I'm undecided. It's too damn early for anyone to commit on either side. Who knows, I could wind up voting Democrat. It's happened before.

Semi-isolationist?

I think that RP is probably one of the most honest people running for election, but his foreign policy views are imo, atrocious. I think that Obama has a lot of integrity as well, but I'm worried that everyone has been a bit starstruck by him and I am wondering if he is hiding things that haven't gotten out because the left has given him a free pass.

Semi-isolationist?

I think that RP is probably one of the most honest people running for election, but his foreign policy views are imo, atrocious. I think that Obama has a lot of integrity as well, but I'm worried that everyone has been a bit starstruck by him and I am wondering if he is hiding things that haven't gotten out because the left has given him a free pass.

LOL. I was being kind. I do agree about his honesty, and that will likely be the key to his undoing.

We still have, what? Sixteen months? Who knows what will happen.

LOL. I was being kind. I do agree about his honesty, and that will likely be the key to his undoing.

We still have, what? Sixteen months? Who knows what will happen.

Yup. Well...16 months till the general, only 8 months or so till the primaries. I haven't done the math but I suspect they will be figured out in early february because so many states are changing it to that date.

That is one reason why the polls now are misleading...because we have so much time till the primary, a LOT could happen between now and then. In the political scene 8 months is a lifetime. Its fun to make predictions now but anyone who takes their own predictions seriously now is an idiot. Its still completely up in the air...on both sides.

Forum List

Back