Leading.........."from way behind"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It would take an honest Trump supporter (a being perhaps as rare as unicorns) to finally admit that Trump is nothing but a neophyte, flip flopper.

There's already lots of threads on the issue of DACA, so I won't bother with another one.....but only totake the opportunity to state that Trump's REPEATED campaign demagoguery about how HE was going to fix the immigration messes, was ALL bullshit,readily swallowed by his cult members......

So, what does Trump do to "resolve" DACA??? He punts it to Congress ......Had he campaigned by saying:

Regarding the DACA, I'll let congress handle the issue
Regarding the ACA,, I'll let congress handle it
Regarding the Wall....I'll let congress handle it.....

Trump would have been a bit more honest.....but lost the election.

So, IS THERE ONE right winger willing to join me in calling Trump, a freaking LIAR???

Better

Than

Hillary

Fucking....ANYBODY is better than Hillary. FUCK that evil whore.
Not looking like it so far. But I wouldn't put it past you rubes to keep saying that even if Kim Jong Un landed a nuke in L.A. Hell, I bet a lot of you Trump sheep would celebrate that.

No but a monster tsunami would be cleansing to what was probably once a lovely place like Long Island.

yuk

Better

Than

Hillary

Not looking like it so far. But I wouldn't put it past you rubes to keep saying that even if Kim Jong Un landed a nuke in L.A. Hell, I bet a lot of you Trump sheep would celebrate that.

Did The Hag give you the woods bro?

Not for Slick Willie.

Better

Than

Hillary

L.A. needs to get nuked. We're for it. :lol:

And, I am not a Trump apologist.

Better

Than

Hillary

Maybe just a Santa Anna wind back burn and a tsunami flush?

Better

Than

Hillary

Thought so. Did you cheer when 9/11 happened? Bet you would now.

Better

Than

Hillary

Were you on a roof in New Jersey celebrating on 9/11?

Better

Than

Hillary

Were you on a roof in New Jersey celebrating on 9/11?

No but that area sounds gross.

It would take an honest Trump supporter (a being perhaps as rare as unicorns) to finally admit that Trump is nothing but a neophyte, flip flopper.

There's already lots of threads on the issue of DACA, so I won't bother with another one.....but only totake the opportunity to state that Trump's REPEATED campaign demagoguery about how HE was going to fix the immigration messes, was ALL bullshit,readily swallowed by his cult members......

So, what does Trump do to "resolve" DACA??? He punts it to Congress ......Had he campaigned by saying:

Regarding the DACA, I'll let congress handle the issue
Regarding the ACA,, I'll let congress handle it
Regarding the Wall....I'll let congress handle it.....

Trump would have been a bit more honest.....but lost the election.

So, IS THERE ONE right winger willing to join me in calling Trump, a freaking LIAR???

He is fixing the immigration messes, he's enforcing the law as the Constitution requires. If you don't like the law then you should demand your congresscritters change it. Trump has no legislative authority.

Forum List

Back