Leader of Oath Keepers was ready with arms across bridge in Virginia on January 6th

They did delay the peaceful transfer of power. That is something that has never happened before. Biden might be a mindless turd. but he is not a traitor that tried to overthow the county. Just for the record. How can you call a president a huge success when he does imitations of a guy with parkinsons?
The transfer of power was made on Jan. 20 like it was supposed to be. Stop lying. Splain to us how you support a senile fool that has destroyed the border, caused prices to go up on EVERYTHING, is a child molester, Shut down our oil industry to name a few? And another thing you lying commie, where did i mention huge success?

It is just sad a twice impeached, never popularly elected, disgraced, failed president is still in charge of the Republican party. It is embarrassing.
No it’s a disgrace sockpuppet thst you lie thst he was not popularly elected,yeah he had over 2 million people in Washington marching fir him and Biden could only get a handful of crowds,yep thsts not being popular alright.yeah you like corrupt globalists like bush and Romney who shit on the flag same as the Dems do to be in charge of the Republican Party.you call a president thst has major cities and entire nfl stadiums chanting fuck joe biden not embarrassing the dem party and a success,what drugs are you on. :rofl:

These people were ready to start shooting anyone who did not agree that trump should stay in office. These nuts are the biggest threat to the US since the civil war. trump incited this violence.

So....you are saying with this post...

1) Trump never asked for or ordered an attack....

2) As we already know, there were no guns at the capitol that day....

3). The Trump supporters that were there didn't shoot anyone, even those twits who disagreed with them........

Thank you for confirming what we already knew....

Now for you...

At some point, we are going to find out the names of the blm/antifa brown shirts who actually were the democrat party thugs attacking the police...and we will also see the video the Department of Justice is hiding about the rest of the non violent Trump people who simply walked through the capitol and took selfies...

The transfer of power was made on Jan. 20 like it was supposed to be. Stop lying. Splain to us how you support a senile fool that has destroyed the border, caused prices to go up on EVERYTHING, is a child molester, Shut down our oil industry to name a few? And another thing you lying commie, where did i mention huge success?
These America hating commie lovers always have to Lie to try and tear trump down in their desperate Hail Marys.

Last edited:
No it’s a disgrace sockpuppet thst you lie thst he was not popularly elected,yeah he had over 2 million people in Washington marching fir him and Biden could only get a handful of crowds,yep thsts not being popular alright.yeah you like corrupt globalists like bush and Romney who shit on the flag same as the Dems do to be in charge of the Republican Party.you call a president thst has major cities and entire nfl stadiums chanting fuck joe biden not embarrassing the dem party and a success,what drugs are you on. :rofl:
Damn, I am not a spelling Nazi but I cannot follow what you are saying. but are you talking about the biggest inauguration crowd in the history of crowds? I remember that one.

These people were ready to start shooting anyone who did not agree that trump should stay in office. These nuts are the biggest threat to the US since the civil war. trump incited this violence.
Why do so many Trump hater threads have operative phrases like "Was ready with", "Was considering", "Thinking about", "Was trying to", "Was planning", etc. etc. etc. Just so you know, those phrases mean "NOTHING HAPPENED".

Get ready for Joe's fair impeachment and removal from office starting in just over 9 months from now.
Republicans would be making a big mistake if they did that. The American people do not approve of impeachment being used as a hyper partisan tool.

Conservatives want to defeat liberalism through our ideas. Conservatives expect our elected officials to govern in a more rational way than the left.

Damn, I am not a spelling Nazi but I cannot follow what you are saying. but are you talking about the biggest inauguration crowd in the history of crowds? I remember that one.
You remember what the fake media tells you.

Forum List

Back