Lawsuit filed to get the gun used by Michael Byrd to murder Ashli Babbitt

Yea, just simply entering is one thing. But she was trying to enter an area that had doors locked and people armed with guns. Why she continued, even unarmed, to press into this area is unknown. I think shooting her was too much but unfortunately it was done.
6lvxjhfgk5z41.jpg

Yes.....the DNC needed a body-count to put in the headlines.....so they assassinated some unarmed woman.

Thank you for your opinion. Please stand by until I have enough time to answer your suggestion in a manner that is deserving of your comments.
Take your time, duck. I'm not really interested in your opinion. Please learn to comprehend the meaning of "you have no standing in the affairs of the US and we would appreciate it if you kept your bill on your own head."

And you saw all of this?
That's not what I saw.
An unedited version of the Babbitt shooting....the one that originally aired....showed cops standing to the side on purpose....and literally daring anyone to try to break down the door....then that killer cop shot that woman in the throat without saying one word of warning.
She was not shot in the throat, she was shot in the shoulder.

And the officer is not required to give a verbal warning before shooting nor are they required to try to prevent you from getting shot if you persist in unlawful conduct (the "stepping aside")

Hell if a gun pointed at you that everyone else can see and is warning of is not enough to deter a person then they probably needed to be put down.

And the officer is not required to give a verbal warning before shooting nor are they required to try to prevent you from getting shot if you persist in unlawful conduct (the "stepping aside")

Hell if a gun pointed at you that everyone else can see and is warning of is not enough to deter a person then they probably needed to be put down.
Like with a knee for eight minutes after you refuse to stop resisting? Hmmmm?

She didn't see the cop pointing a gun at her.
He was required to at least issue a warning to an unarmed woman.
You just think it's cool to shoot patriots but you're staunchly against shooting knife-wielding black assailants that are drunk or fucked up out of their minds.

Why did you folks deflect from the fact that if these were muslims storming the Capitol, you would be doing a complete 180.....

And.......for the 5th time..why are you avoiding this link??

Deflect from an imaginary? If they were Muslims? If your aunt had balls she would be your uncle.

The link? Not much there. I can't even see if he cheated as gop or dnc?

But of course you won't see this. You blocked me when many others did, when my avatar had me with a star and moon watermelon. I'm a farmer in my retirement. Guess what, white bread likes watermelon too.

Deflect from an imaginary? If they were Muslims? If your aunt had balls she would be your uncle.

The link? Not much there. I can't even see if he cheated as gop or dnc?

But of course you won't see this. You blocked me when many others did, when my avatar had me with a star and moon watermelon. I'm a farmer in my retirement. Guess what, white bread likes watermelon too.
I don't block anyone....so that is one lie you can stop telling...

Second.....you pretending to not see the link is also bullshit.....

"Charles Franklin Barnes was arrested on Jan. 4 for violating the law and attempting to cast multiple ballots in the 2020 election. He’s the fourth resident of the community, located northwest of Orlando, to see charges for voter fraud in the past month. In December 2021, Jay Ketcik, Joan Halstead and John Rider were charged for casting more than one ballot, according to local authorities. All three were registered as Republican voters at the time of the election."

All of them voted for Trump.....if they had voted for Biden -- there would be 40000 posts about it on this messageboard..but since they are Trumpers, yo goofy ass wanna play dumb..fuck what you talking about

I've posted the video, as have many others, of babbitt being verbally warned, multiple times. I'll post it again for you and then you can make up yet ANOTHER excuse of why you think, "There's a gun" "He's got a gun" isn't actually a warning.
She was warned by her own side.

Now, on Byrds side of the door, there is no audio, so we can't say for FACT, either way, if Byrd shouted a warning.

28:20

Here's a warning for you. You're a moron and if you continue to be a moron, you'll likely suffer some adverse effects of being a moron. But you won't pay attention to this warning and because you really have no reason to listen to my warning as I AM NOT IN AUTHORITY, you will suffer those consequences--Does that make sense? Right--pure idiocy but that is what you are contending. Michael Byrd is a cold blooded murderer who summarily executed an unarmed civilian for trespass.

Here's a warning for you. You're a moron and if you continue to be a moron, you'll likely suffer some adverse effects of being a moron. But you won't pay attention to this warning and because you really have no reason to listen to my warning as I AM NOT IN AUTHORITY, you will suffer those consequences--Does that make sense? Right--pure idiocy but that is what you are contending. Michael Byrd is a cold blooded murderer who summarily executed an unarmed civilian for trespass.
Maybe it was an accident.......maybe he thought it was a taser.......

Well, I can at least say that it would have been unlikely that it would have resulted in another police shooting if it was happening in Canada. And not to suggest that it ever would happen in Canada.

However, in America it is no surprise that it ended in death of a violent criminal. And in all honesty, it would be my opinion that the police officer's mindset could have contributed to his actions.

None of which is to suggest that the police officer wasn't completely justified.
And none of which is to suggest that taking the life of a woman in similar circumstances would necessarily be justified in Canada.

I don't block anyone....so that is one lie you can stop telling...

Second.....you pretending to not see the link is also bullshit.....

"Charles Franklin Barnes was arrested on Jan. 4 for violating the law and attempting to cast multiple ballots in the 2020 election. He’s the fourth resident of the community, located northwest of Orlando, to see charges for voter fraud in the past month. In December 2021, Jay Ketcik, Joan Halstead and John Rider were charged for casting more than one ballot, according to local authorities. All three were registered as Republican voters at the time of the election."

All of them voted for Trump.....if they had voted for Biden -- there would be 40000 posts about it on this messageboard..but since they are Trumpers, yo goofy ass wanna play dumb..fuck what you talking about
Sorry Biff and it's not a lie but an observation and I was wrong. I also have none on ignore. Not that I haven't some temporarily!

I didn't catch they were repubs. Good for you. You found one rep cheated, someone else found one a few months ago. Now put as much effort into looking at libs and the cheat, stolen election and you got something.

She didn't see the cop pointing a gun at her.
He was required to at least issue a warning to an unarmed woman.
You just think it's cool to shoot patriots but you're staunchly against shooting knife-wielding black assailants that are drunk or fucked up out of their minds.
I know a young man who was working in the protection industry who taught me something that they do that I was unaware of. He referred to it as ATM. You first Ask for compliance, if that is ignored, then you Tell the subject to comply with your commands. If they still persist then you Make them comply.

You will not find a single post of mine indicating that I think having to shoot another human being is cool however when it comes down to a person who has previously ignored a request and command to cease their behavior which has been determined by the protection officer to be a threat or of a threatening nature, then while I may or may not feel a twinge of regret that it's comes to this, I would have no qualms with using my weapon. because better her than me or anyone who I am protecting.

I don't deal with the public if I can help it and when I do, I generally have the same authority san the police powers, that officer Bryd does.

I know a young man who was working in the protection industry who taught me something that they do that I was unaware of. He referred to it as ATM. You first Ask for compliance, if that is ignored, then you Tell the subject to comply with your commands. If they still persist then you Make them comply.

You will not find a single post of mine indicating that I think having to shoot another human being is cool however when it comes down to a person who has previously ignored a request and command to cease their behavior which has been determined by the protection officer to be a threat or of a threatening nature, then while I may or may not feel a twinge of regret that it's comes to this, I would have no qualms with using my weapon. because better her than me or anyone who I am protecting.

I don't deal with the public if I can help it and when I do, I generally have the same authority san the police powers, that officer Bryd does.
Ask yourself why that cop hid from the cameras when he took a bead on her and wasted her without saying a word. All you could see was his gun pointed at the window. That says to me that it was an execution.

Seems to me that you and your ilk screamed to high heaven about a Minneapolis cop that did that nearly two years ago. My, my, my how your tune has changed when the color of the participants was reversed. Murder is murder.

Forum List

Back