Lawsuit against firarms manufactorer in newtown shooting.

We used to live in an information age. Seems we now live in an age of stupidity.

The lawsuit, filed in Superior Court in Bridgeport, Conn., pointed out that the numerous lives were lost in just 264 seconds and was possible because of the shooter's weapon of choice: The Bushmaster AR-15 rifle.

The rifle, which was used to kill 20 first-grade students and six adults in Newtown on December 14, 2012, should not have been entrusted to the general public because it is a military assault weapon that is unsuited for civilian use, according to the lawsuit.

Sandy Hook families sue Bushmaster - Dec. 15 2014

It's just libtards trying to sue their way into Nirvana. I have a Bushmaster, it was legal when I bought it so unless something has changed they are peeing in the wind. But they're probably making some attorney's happy.

About the stoopidest shit Ive ever heard in my entire life!!!!

Oh.....and still not one single suit against the school district!!! Not one!!! OK!!!:2up: In 2014, if you sneeze and get a bloody nose, there is a lawsuit filed against the school...........but here, 20 kids shot and not a single lawsuit!!!:coffee:

People have attempted this before. It will fail.

What scares me is that people may have attempted this before, and but lawyers are still willing to take up the case. Which suggests to me that the lawyers believe that they might have something here. They don't want to waste their time on a case that won't net a payday. So what do these lawyers anticipate happening? Sentimental activist judges using the constitution to pick up dog droppings?

What scares me is that people may have attempted this before, and but lawyers are still willing to take up the case. Which suggests to me that the lawyers believe that they might have something here. They don't want to waste their time on a case that won't net a payday. So what do these lawyers anticipate happening? Sentimental activist judges using the constitution to pick up dog droppings?
Are you unfamiliar with the umbrella lawsuit style of jurisprudence?

They expect the same as the last law suit, for those sued to settle out of Court.

Are you unfamiliar with the umbrella lawsuit style of jurisprudence?

I'm really just trying to poke and prod some of the batshit crazies on the board to dive off into their batshit rants.

it should fail , hope it does but what little niggleing restrictions , rules , regulations can come out of this law suit . I sure don't know lots of things are happening in the USA that seemed impossible just 20 years ago .

We used to live in an information age. Seems we now live in an age of stupidity.

The lawsuit, filed in Superior Court in Bridgeport, Conn., pointed out that the numerous lives were lost in just 264 seconds and was possible because of the shooter's weapon of choice: The Bushmaster AR-15 rifle.

The rifle, which was used to kill 20 first-grade students and six adults in Newtown on December 14, 2012, should not have been entrusted to the general public because it is a military assault weapon that is unsuited for civilian use, according to the lawsuit.

Sandy Hook families sue Bushmaster - Dec. 15 2014

It's life inside The Far Side. Or... if one prefers: The initial stages of:The Idiocracy.

Forum List

Back