Law Professor Admits Trump Worst President Ever

I expect many others will soon be admitting Trump is exactly as many say.
The worst President ever.

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

Translation: “You rubes voted against the elites. Here’s an elite law school professor to tell you why you were wrong.”

I am still daily amazed by the self delusion of you liberal serfs.

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

TDS thread 1,649

Yep. Hes the worst thing ever for the Demonrat Party

Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

Moving the commander of an operation to a redoubt in the rear is standard operating procedure during a siege.

Doesn't mean that he is a "coward" at all. Gen. Eisenhower wasn't on the landing craft at Normandy, Lincoln waited until the battle was long over before speaking at Gettysburg.

Libs would have had a conniption if the President would have gone out to address the mob as well.

Admits? :laughing0301:

Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

Moving the commander of an operation to a redoubt in the rear is standard operating procedure during a siege.

Doesn't mean that he is a "coward" at all. Gen. Eisenhower wasn't on the landing craft at Normandy, Lincoln waited until the battle was long over before speaking at Gettysburg.

Libs would have had a conniption if the President would have gone out to address the mob as well.

All that plus Trump doesn't make the decision. The Secret Service makes the decision.

SIEGE? Are you serious? There wasn't a siege of the WH, the protesters weren't over the fence, nobody was climbing them, and the police had the place surrounded. There is no way in hell that any of the protesters could have gotten to him. Like I said, there are large open spaces around the WH, with snipers on the roof, a full police force on the grounds, SS protection 24/7, as well as being in a building with bulletproof walls and windows. There was no reason to go and hide in a nuclear bunker. And, if it was so dangerous, why was he only there 1 hour?

Maybe he wanted an excuse to visit it, I don't know, but he is a coward.

WTF is with this "siege" bullshit anyway? Is that more "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?

js2sgr7nkb251.png

SIEGE? Are you serious? There wasn't a siege of the WH, the protesters weren't over the fence, nobody was climbing them, and the police had the place surrounded. There is no way in hell that any of the protesters could have gotten to him. Like I said, there are large open spaces around the WH, with snipers on the roof, a full police force on the grounds, SS protection 24/7, as well as being in a building with bulletproof walls and windows. There was no reason to go and hide in a nuclear bunker. And, if it was so dangerous, why was he only there 1 hour?

WTF is with this "siege" bullshit anyway? Is that more "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?

The Secret Service makes the call. Not the President.

TDS thread 1,649
TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome) post #213,648.

js2sgr7nkb251.png

Nope, not hiding in the basement. Matter of fact, over the past couple of weeks, I've been running back and forth to the hospital and rehabilitation center that my roomie has been at. She had some medical issues (not the virus) that she had to go in for, and she's not gonna be back until Friday, which means I'm going back and forth until then.

I'm not hiding, but I am taking precautions like social distancing and a mask.

I'm guessing that when Trump saw the building on fire, he started to panic and wanted to go somewhere safe like the bunker. The SS went ahead with it, but pulled him out after just 1 hour as there was no real threat. Sorry, gonna stick with my original assessment, Trump is a coward.

But then again, most bullies are. As a bartender, I learned that it's not the loudmouth bragging about how tough he is to anyone who will listen, but rather the quiet dude in the corner who notices everything.

I admit,okfine fine sucks cock for fun and profit.

I'm guessing that when Trump saw the building on fire, he started to panic and wanted to go somewhere safe like the bunker. The SS went ahead with it, but pulled him out after just 1 hour as there was no real threat. Sorry, gonna stick with my original assessment, Trump is a coward.

But then again, most bullies are. As a bartender, I learned that it's not the loudmouth bragging about how tough he is to anyone who will listen, but rather the quiet dude in the corner who notices everything.

Stop being stupid.
It's not Trumps call.
You fuckers are getting more pathetic by the day.
Next you're going to blame the riots on Trump.

My only question for the law professor: What is stopping you from going after the job if the current position holder isn't good enough in your opinion?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Stop being stupid.
It's not Trumps call.

His fucked up tweet saying that when the looting starts, the shooting starts sure as hell didn't help matters. When crap like this happened in the past, presidents would get on the tv and try to calm people down and unite the country. Trump is using it to feed his base and attack the Democrats, and that is dividing, not uniting.

Stop being stupid.
It's not Trumps call.

His fucked up tweet saying that when the looting starts, the shooting starts sure as hell didn't help matters. When crap like this happened in the past, presidents would get on the tv and try to calm people down and unite the country. Trump is using it to feed his base and attack the Democrats, and that is dividing, not uniting.

What a bunch of horseshit!!!
Barry was the great instigator when it came to rioting.

Forum List

Back