Law Professor Admits Trump Worst President Ever

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
I expect many others will soon be admitting Trump is exactly as many say.
The worst President ever.

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

OMG!!!
you mean a left wing prof said he doesnt like trump???

imagine my surprise,,,

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You guys are so cute when you are only posting and not raping, robbing, looting and destroying things....

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score

If a collapse occurs, You will see Progs kill Progs. All of these know it all Professors, media people and entertainers will be butchered.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

There now...does that post make you feel better? :itsok:

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I expect you to be in prison soon.

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score

This is just what liberals do. Once President Trump retires after his 2nd term, and is replaced by Pence, or Don Jr. or Kushner, his replacement will earn the title from Libs as the "worst ever". I remember the way Dubya was skewered by the Leftards for 8 years, and then McCain was attacked as Literally Hitler, it was said by the libs that Romney was going to put African Americans literally "back in chains".

Now those folks are saluted by libs as GOP role models, and great guys.

And so it will be with Trump. Goofy lib after goofy lib will attack him, but eventually he'll be gone from public office and they'll attack someone else.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damnation! Now I won't be able to sleep! And all because of that shyster teacher.

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you mean this professor "confessed " that Trump was an awful president?
It's just his opinion and not a matter of fact in anyway at all. Stop manipulating the language like a Stalinist
stooge. You act like a gutless liar.
Only cause he is!

Its just an "opinion" that Trump is the worst president ever, not a "fact". And further its an opinion I could guessed that this doofus from Fordham would have. The man just jealous of Trump

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

We should we listen to him? Is he some kind of left wing hero?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List