Law abiding black man uses legal gun to defend himself from five white racists who tried to kill him

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I'm 100% in favor of self defense.

I'm 100% against murder.

I'm glad that this law abiding black man used his legal gun to defend himself from five white racists who were trying to murder him.

Black pastor arrested after calling 911 on people who allegedly attacked him; sheriff apologizes

By Associated Press

June 15, 2020

5ee78cd86f999.image.jpg

From left: Amanda Salyers, Farrah Salyers, Donny Salyers, Christopher Sharp, Dennis Salyers. They are being held without bond and face hate crime and assault charges after an altercation with a black pastor in Edinburg, Va., this month.

WOODSTOCK, Va. (AP) — A sheriff in Virginia has apologized to a black pastor in Virginia who was arrested after calling 911 on a group of white people who threatened to kill him after trying to dump a refrigerator on his property.

Shenandoah County Sheriff Timothy Carter made the apology to Leon K. McCray Sr. of Woodstock Friday, announcing hate crime and assault charges against the five people involved and saying a weapons charge against the pastor would be dropped.

McCray described the events leading to his arrest in a sermon to parishioners at Lighthouse Church & Marketplace Ministries International.

He said he was visiting an apartment he owns in Edinburg on June 1 when he noticed a man and a woman dragging a refrigerator from another property into his dumpster, and they became irate when he asked them to leave.

McCray said they threatened him and returned with three more people, attacking him physically, saying “they don’t give a darn” about “my black life and the Black Lives Matter stuff,” and telling him they would “kill” him.

McCray said they backed up when he drew his legal concealed weapon to “save” his life
, giving him enough time to call 911. Arriving deputies then took his gun while talking with the five, who continued threatening and yelling racist epithets at him.

I'm 100% against murder.

I'm glad that this law abiding black man used his legal gun to defend himself from five white racists who were trying to murder him.

Black pastor arrested after calling 911 on people who allegedly attacked him; sheriff apologizes

By Associated Press

June 15, 2020

5ee78cd86f999.image.jpg

From left: Amanda Salyers, Farrah Salyers, Donny Salyers, Christopher Sharp, Dennis Salyers. They are being held without bond and face hate crime and assault charges after an altercation with a black pastor in Edinburg, Va., this month.

WOODSTOCK, Va. (AP) — A sheriff in Virginia has apologized to a black pastor in Virginia who was arrested after calling 911 on a group of white people who threatened to kill him after trying to dump a refrigerator on his property.

Shenandoah County Sheriff Timothy Carter made the apology to Leon K. McCray Sr. of Woodstock Friday, announcing hate crime and assault charges against the five people involved and saying a weapons charge against the pastor would be dropped.

McCray described the events leading to his arrest in a sermon to parishioners at Lighthouse Church & Marketplace Ministries International.

He said he was visiting an apartment he owns in Edinburg on June 1 when he noticed a man and a woman dragging a refrigerator from another property into his dumpster, and they became irate when he asked them to leave.

McCray said they threatened him and returned with three more people, attacking him physically, saying “they don’t give a darn” about “my black life and the Black Lives Matter stuff,” and telling him they would “kill” him.

McCray said they backed up when he drew his legal concealed weapon to “save” his life
, giving him enough time to call 911. Arriving deputies then took his gun while talking with the five, who continued threatening and yelling racist epithets at him.
I find it interesting that the sheriff put his two other po's on leave during the investigation to follow, but kept his own job. Why didn't the sheriff listen to the racial language and see what was going on. He rushed to judgment taking the pastor away.

I'm 100% against murder.

By Associated Press

June 15, 2020

5ee78cd86f999.image.jpg

Great to hear this. Wow, those white trash look like they AREN'T the best that society can offer!

I'm 100% against murder.

By Associated Press

June 15, 2020

5ee78cd86f999.image.jpg

Those are some mangy looking red necks. Preacher did well. Having it probably saved him an asswhipping, and he didn't have to shoot anybody. Good job.

I'm 100% against murder.

By Associated Press

June 15, 2020

5ee78cd86f999.image.jpg

Great to hear this. Wow, those white trash look like they AREN'T the best that society can offer!
No doubt every one of them is a trump boot-licker just like you.

I'm 100% against murder.

By Associated Press

June 15, 2020

5ee78cd86f999.image.jpg

Yep, cops are only minutes away when seconds count. Had they advance on him he would have been fully justified in shooting them.

Democrats really really hate white people.

It's like Democrats have a white people hate problem.

Democrats even say it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths and Democrats all clap and cheer when they hear it.

Democrats really really hate white people.

It's like Democrats have a white people hate problem.

Democrats even say it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths and Democrats all clap and cheer when they hear it.
I read your post and totally disagreed with your first sentence, but agreed with the second. I don't think all. Democrats hate white people. Obviously some Democrats are white.

However, I do believe they have a hate problem. When they protest, the burn, loot, assault, even kill others they could possible approve of if they took the time to get to know them. Hate whites? Not all. Hate? Yes.

Forum List

Back