Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

Triggered again?????

Jim Jordan covered up rape:\

And on the sedition allegations:
\

:auiqs.jpg:

Clearly all you listen to or read is leftist propaganda...It has rotted your brain....Seek help.

I don't "hope." I know it.

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has been exonerated and the Department of Justice’s sex trafficking investigation has been shut down as the man who made the false allegations is now behind bars. Florida developer and convicted fraud, Stephen Alford, faced a judge on Tuesday after he was indicted for extortion.
According to a newly unsealed indictment, the 62-year-old spread lies about Gaetz as part of a complex scheme to defraud Gaetz’s father of $25 million.
“Alford is alleged to have been involved in a scheme to obtain money based upon false promises or guarantees he made to the victim that Alford could deliver a presidential pardon for a family member of the victim,” said the Justice Department in a statement.
Your link is broken so I can’t see the date on the article. This is from a month ago.

Big deal. Many former soldiers go insane. Your rhetoric shows you’re a moron. How about dem apples. I went to Duke undergrad and earned my MBA from NU. If that’s insane then so be it. Your posts on this site illustrate you’re a pompous ass. Doesn’t make you insane necessarily but it does make you easy to mock. What are you going to do about it?
Many? Really? How many? You certainly do seem to have contempt for people who served in the military. What’s the matter, they wouldn’t take you?

So that explains it. I have never actually been to Boston but I did fly over it. As I passed over it, my IQ dropped 3 points but it went back up after a few mile. You have just explained the phenom.
If your IQ dropped three points you must have been a vegetable. You don’t have much to spare.

One problem, in the last election where we had candidates, I primarily voted Republican. So I vote for the person, not the party. You accomplished 3 things. Not all Republicans votes for bad people, enough do so the rest of us have to stay vigilant, and you are a Troll. Got a bridge for you.

View attachment 569298
OK leftist. If you’re so easily triggered then don’t post in this thread. Seems simple

Many? Really? How many? You certainly do seem to have contempt for people who served in the military. What’s the matter, they wouldn’t take you?
Contempt? Just stating facts. PTSD is real. This is off topic. If you want to discuss this then PM me. Happy to.

If your IQ dropped three points you must have been a vegetable. You don’t have much to spare.

Since you have only 3 yourself, you assume everyone else is in the same boat.

1638116639639.jpeg

Contempt? Just stating facts. PTSD is real. This is off topic. If you want to discuss this then PM me. Happy to.

I have PTSD and no longer take the meds for it. I function and find the drugs are worse than the condition. Anyone that has PTSD from military service paid almost the ultimate cost (death being the ultimate) And to continue to belittle others on a cowardly internet posting means that maybe the offender shouldn't be allowed to vote until they pay some dues. Becoming a Doctor, Nurse, Fireman, Police, EMT just another way of paying those dues.

LOL

This again? I enjoy your posts as they show an easily triggered buffoon. But you complain a lot. So maybe it’s best for your fragile mental health not to post here? This is a not a safe space.

Make me not post. Don't you just love when you have lost all power.

I have PTSD and no longer take the meds for it. I function and find the drugs are worse than the condition. Anyone that has PTSD from military service paid almost the ultimate cost (death being the ultimate) And to continue to belittle others on a cowardly internet posting means that maybe the offender shouldn't be allowed to vote until they pay some dues. Becoming a Doctor, Nurse, Fireman, Police, EMT just another way of paying those dues.
So I was right

So I was right

You weren't right at all. I function at a high level. But the real deal is would you talk to me like this face to face? Or would you run away and come back on the Internet. Two things. Me kicking your ass in person for you saying the things you do won't bother me at all even legally. In a court of law, PTSD is a defense. And I can just see you standing in front of a Judge crying about that mean crippled old man that kicked your ass. I would use PTSD as a defense and the only defense you could present is stupidity.

You weren't right at all. I function at a high level. But the real deal is would you talk to me like this face to face? Or would you run away and come back on the Internet. Two things. Me kicking your ass in person for you saying the things you do won't bother me at all even legally. In a court of law, PTSD is a defense. And I can just see you standing in front of a Judge crying about that mean crippled old man that kicked your ass. I would use PTSD as a defense and the only defense you could present is stupidity.
OK tough guy. Done with your threats or do you have some more? I do not believe a face to face would go quite as well as you believe it would.

OK tough guy. Done with your threats or do you have some more? I do not believe a face to face would go quite as well as you believe it would.

No threats, just fact. You are too much of an Internet Coward to ever find out so I ain't sweating it. But you are still a sniveling coward.

Forum List

Back