lauren boebert Admits To Campaign Finance Problems: “I under-reported A Lot Of Stuff” To The FEC

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm so not surprised she has violated the law.

She also claims to walk around DC with a weapon strapped to her.

Which is illegal in DC so I highly doubt she is being honest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lauren-boebert-admits-to-campaign-finance-problems-“i-under-reported-a-lot-of-stuff”-to-the-fec/ar-AANO3N1?li=BBnbfcL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lauren-boebert-admits-to-campaign-finance-problems-“i-under-reported-a-lot-of-stuff”-to-the-fec/ar-AANO3N1?li=BBnbfcL
Sure....your track record on accuracy is a laughing stock....

Did you know that 13 US soldiers died yesterday?

Just asking,

Another attempt at distraction by Dana. More garbage articles. You know you haven’t been right on anything don’t you?

I'm sorry, what is the argument here? This its OK because you don't like Biden? If you dislike Biden it's OK for one to ignore the laws and rules that govern others?

Boebert further failed to file financial disclosure forms covering 2019 and 2020 as required by law, which allowed apparent or possible conflicts of interest to remain invisible, most notably her husband's ties to the energy industry.

Lauren Boebert admits to campaign finance problems: “I under-reported a lot of stuff” to the FEC

"I under reported a lot of stuff"

Another MAGA genius with not enough brains to keep her mouth shut.

I'm sorry, what is the argument here? This its OK because you don't like Biden? If you dislike Biden it's OK for one to ignore the laws and rules that govern others?

Boebert further failed to file financial disclosure forms covering 2019 and 2020 as required by law, which allowed apparent or possible conflicts of interest to remain invisible, most notably her husband's ties to the energy industry.

Lauren Boebert admits to campaign finance problems: “I under-reported a lot of stuff” to the FEC

That's about it.

Ignore laws and rules that govern others? LOL, you may want to check some of the recent Supreme Court rulings.....dumbass.

Get back to us when Eric Swallwell is under hack for sleeping with the enemy.

And before you screech "WHATABOUTISM!", I remind you that what Swallwell did was far, far, far, worse.

Go clean your room.

And before you screech "WHATABOUTISM!", I remind you that what Swallwell did was far, far, far, worse.

Go clean your room.

I have no idea what "under hack" means.

Go clean your room.
Actually no… it wasn’t.

Come on lefties, there are rooms full of regulations that candidates have to abide by as well as tax stuff that would fill a warehouse but the only people they go after are pretty republicans.

Come on lefties, there are rooms full of regulations that candidates have to abide by as well as tax stuff that would fill a warehouse but the only people they go after are pretty republicans.
Wow. That’s lame

This is far from the truth.

Burlington Democrats, State Party Admit to Campaign Finance Violations

Beats talking about Biden anyway.
This is far from the truth.

Burlington Democrats, State Party Admit to Campaign Finance Violations

The Vermont state democrats? I should modify my argument to make a point that the only politicians who seem to rise to the level of a political discussion regarding campaign irregularities are republicans. The double standard dictates that democrats are known sleazebag politicians but republicans should know better.

Forum List

Back