Behind Enemy Lines: Will America Face an Afghan Hostage Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Whatever the final disposition of coalition forces in Afghanistan, personnel trapped in Taliban-controlled territory must be secured and evacuated.

~~~~~~
The only way we’ll know about any hostages is if the Taliban/Al Qaeda, ISIS terrorists post it on their twitter feed as our fake news hide Joey Xi’s failures. Terrorists with twitter feeds, think about it.
Let's count the ways of the failures of this administration..
  • High Unemployment,
  • High gas prices,
  • High Inflation,
  • Covid-19 Re-Infections rampant
  • Massive numbers of illegal aliens crossing our borders.
  • Incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan
  • and now possibly a hostage crisis.
Joey Xi Bai Dung is hell-bent on out-Cartering Jimmy Carter.
"Dereliction of duty" does not adequately describe what this administration in Washington has displayed to the American people and the world at large.
They continue to add another failure day by day. No American traveling outside the USA can realistically expect support from our feckless State Department or anyone else in the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist controlled Washington DC.

.......I posted in another thread of how the Taliban can issue orders to their soldiers/etc...but there are always lone wolves/other groups/etc that they can't control.....and, like in many conflicts like this where a group comes to power [ or here, back to power ] there usually will be infighting/conflicts with others wanting power/etc --this is especially true with Afghanistan because of it's history--50 or so years of it

but there are always lone wolves/
Yes there are...but there is only one

1630090980500.png

He can get em out...cause if he can't...no one can.

Look at that chest pelt...my God...I would kill for chest hair like that...mine looks like mange on a stray's ass compared to Chuck's.

Whatever the final disposition of coalition forces in Afghanistan, personnel trapped in Taliban-controlled territory must be secured and evacuated.

~~~~~~
The only way we’ll know about any hostages is if the Taliban/Al Qaeda, ISIS terrorists post it on their twitter feed as our fake news hide Joey Xi’s failures. Terrorists with twitter feeds, think about it.
Let's count the ways of the failures of this administration..
  • High Unemployment,
  • High gas prices,
  • High Inflation,
  • Covid-19 Re-Infections rampant
  • Massive numbers of illegal aliens crossing our borders.
  • Incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan
  • and now possibly a hostage crisis.
Joey Xi Bai Dung is hell-bent on out-Cartering Jimmy Carter.
"Dereliction of duty" does not adequately describe what this administration in Washington has displayed to the American people and the world at large.
They continue to add another failure day by day. No American traveling outside the USA can realistically expect support from our feckless State Department or anyone else in the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist controlled Washington DC.
If there is a hostage crisis, who will report it?

Do you think the press would be willing to make Joe look bad?

Odds are, they will simply censor any stories away that mention it just like they do with all other conservative news stories they don't like.

Once family members start receiving ransom communications, Americans will know what is going on.

If someone chooses to live among the Taliban that is their choice. If they want to leave but cannot, that's someone else deciding for them.

Once family members start receiving ransom communications, Americans will know what is going on.

If someone chooses to live among the Taliban that is their choice. If they want to leave but cannot, that's someone else deciding for them.
But who will families tell? The news? Social media will block them out.

But who will families tell? The news? Social media will block them out.

Fox News or Newsmax I suppose. Fox News is the biggest network for a reason, they even survived the Election Night 2020 debacle, I am quite surprised their ratings didn't take a nose dive.

I suppose I don't know Americans as well as I thought. To date though, Fox News will be a voice for people, it's why their ratings remain strong. They are the alternative to big corporations/Big Tech, citizens instinctively know this. They can tell their stories and then others will have to take notice.

Once the Taliban put up checkpoints to the airport, the hostage crisis already began.
Are Muppets waiting for it to be declared 'official'? :laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back