Can the women's movement ever restore the credibility it lost when it continued to support Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal?

walking booty GIF by Anna Sudit

Woman's movement.......

I think not.

Also, the women's movement continues to lose credibility since it does not go after Joe Biden, who is "handsy" with innocent women and girls who come within his reach.
The public schools have done one hell of a job radicalizing young girls...I don't see it stopping anytime soon....its addictive for women to think that they are a victim....

hit-lery, another TWAT, took the saudis $$ and claimed the twat was 4 womens rights, when the saudis abused their women....another hypocritical, piece of shit, scum demonRAT

Between Cuomo and Afghanistan women returning to ghostdom; is there a women's movement left in this Country?

If so, they're a major fail!!
And to think college degrees were given for these failures.

I think not.

Also, the women's movement continues to lose credibility since it does not go after Joe Biden, who is "handsy" with innocent women and girls who come within his reach.

Women's movement?

Fucking Nancy pelosi is speaker of the house, rich, a tyrant bitch, powerful and on national tv all the time. Anyone who says women are held back are full of shit because she isn't. Neither is my oncologist or that Chicago ghoul mayor or other million women who did well. Women hold themselves back.

All they need to do right now is just shut up and stop wanting special attention, consideration and treatment just because they have a vagina yet still demanding to be treated equal.

If women somehow need more progress and want to be equal then they need to just start acting like equals. It's a "wear the shirt for the job you want" kind of thing.

It's the same thing for blacks, shut up and just act like a person instead of acting "like a black person" and everything will be just fine.

Sexism, toxic males, and so on are all just an easy excuse.

Hilary Clinton is not a good role model for women. Had she divorced her husband during the Monica Lewinsky scandal, as any normal woman would have, she might be a better role model.

I is a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT FEMALE------based on Clinton and the MRS CLINTON
unquestioning chocolate chip cookie support of that SLOB------I voted for NOT HER

All smart alec wisecracks and sarcasm aside…I applaud you for that, because millions in your same situation did not.

Even MORE proof it's time for a strong 3rd party to put the dims and rePUGS on notice.

Well the same can be said by a candidate saying grab em by their privates.

Yep, that is what he said. He said every man should grab every woman by her privates.

Joe Biden delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and in that speech, Biden said the racist white supremacist was a FRIEND, MENTOR, AND GUIDE.

I was SMRT enough to not vote for EITHER. Soooo vindicated. Not settling for a little better at the very depths of the barrel.

The problem is there's so many men abusing women in our country that we'd have serious holes in our government and entertainment industries if we got rid of all of them.

The so-called "woman's movement" never was about the physical and mental health of young women. If it was they wouldn't have allowed the homosexual movement to abuse young girls by forcing them to share showers and lockers with confused boys or force women to share the ladies room with hairy men in dresses. The so-called "women's movement" might have had a minority of women who were concerned about their well being and their political rights but all in all it was about abortion and the advancement of democrat party policies which included protecting sexual predators like Clinton and his wife.

I think not.

The womens movement lost me when they junped me for saying that I loved staying home to raise my own children as I saw fit. It was in the late nineties at nytimes forums which shut down sometime in the GW Bush Presidency and people were talking lawsuits for being stalked online by political predators on the left. I hated it because I had learned so much from very intelligent people who used the English language so well. They had several haiku gurus there that made me love the poetic nature so gentle and easy to love. I missed their excellence in the art form that haiku can be. It had been used in Japan since time began, I believe.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Last edited:

Forum List

Back