Laura Ingraham: This is not funny at all

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

Laura Ingraham: This is not funny at all​

"Laura Ingraham highlights how ‘dark and sinister’ the Biden administration is and how they are trying to sell a lie to Americans before midterms on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’

TheReaper says: The gloves are 100% off now. The democrats and their fake news friends at CNN and Twitter and Facebook are telling nothing but lies and propaganda to America before the elections. It is all they have left since they have destroyed everything in 2 years.

"Laura Ingraham highlights how ‘dark and sinister’ the Biden administration is and how they are trying to sell a lie to Americans before midterms on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’

TheReaper says: The gloves are 100% off now. The democrats and their fake news friends at CNN and Twitter and Facebook are telling nothing but lies and propaganda to America before the elections. It is all they have left since they have destroyed everything in 2 years.

She's amazingly articulate.

Funny stuff coming from the Neo-GOP Media.

Vote them out ladies. They want to take you back to the pre-suffrage days.

They've been doing it for decades, but until Trump, no one really called them out. GWBush almost encouraged it. He never responded to the insults, lies, and agitprop. It's about time the media got what's coming to them before they can create a federal government like that of Nazi Germany where the media is used to promote central government propaganda and lies, then if someone tries to point out the facts, they disappear.

We are teetering on the brink and would have fallen off long ago if not for the fact that there are tens of millions of citizens with serious fire power, skills and billions of rounds. The elitist realize they couldn't subjugate Afghanistan. They would get crushed by the people of Florida alone, never mind the rest of the "red" areas of the country that are getting angrier by the day.

1612295908326blob.png

No one is debating anything. You might want to ignore reality, but that's what bed wetting liberals just do by default so that their programming isn't compromised.
Fox News - Wikipedia -- No need to add anything else.

P.S. Not being conservative doesn't make you automatically liberal. I wonder when you folks are gonna learn the idea of "plurality of ideologies" :)

Fox News - Wikipedia -- No need to add anything else.

P.S. Not being conservative doesn't make you automatically liberal. I wonder when you folks are gonna learn the idea of "plurality of ideologies" :)
You use wikipedia as a "source"?

giphy (2).gif

It's not about "lib/Con". It's about stupid vs. cognizant. Guess where you appear to fit in?

aoc.PNG

Interesting viewpoint.

Keep lying.

"The 1901 law that she revived makes it a crime, punishable by up to five years in prison, to perform an abortion or take any action “with intent thereby to procure the miscarriage of such woman, unless it is necessary to save her life.”

They've been doing it for decades, but until Trump, no one really called them out. GWBush almost encouraged it. He never responded to the insults, lies, and agitprop. It's about time the media got what's coming to them before they can create a federal government like that of Nazi Germany where the media is used to promote central government propaganda and lies, then if someone tries to point out the facts, they disappear.

We are teetering on the brink and would have fallen off long ago if not for the fact that there are tens of millions of citizens with serious fire power, skills and billions of rounds. The elitist realize they couldn't subjugate Afghanistan. They would get crushed by the people of Florida alone, never mind the rest of the "red" areas of the country that are getting angrier by the day.

View attachment 703096

I love those red/blue maps

1664461378280.png

"The 1901 law that she revived makes it a crime, punishable by up to five years in prison, to perform an abortion or take any action “with intent thereby to procure the miscarriage of such woman, unless it is necessary to save her life.”

Well, I guess I'll just have to say you failed to change my mind about anything.

But feel free to keep trying.

No plans....No Peace
Know Plans....Know Peace.

Meanwhile the radical Left keeps plowing over the Right like a bulldozer. Best times ever for them. How could this be?

Oh...right.....
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

They didn't destroy my marijuana crop.

Forum List

Back