Laughing ‘At’ And Not ‘With’

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Biden, Roosevelt, and Obama......comedy gold on the world stage.

1.When one imagines the behind the back laughing and eye-rolling that will result from this weeks meetings at the G-7, world leaders with intact mental ability having the political version of Benny Hill in their midst, all recognizing what a dishonest fool Quid Pro Joe is, it brings to mind the laughter engendered by two other Democrat ‘geniuses.’
Thanks to the control of information via the state media, much of the public is fooled into giving undue credit to folks like Franklin Roosevelt and Hussein Obama. Let’s prove it.

2. In a Vince Flynn novel, there is a discussion of a certain kind of politician that believes himself to be god-like in ability.

“He’s a dyed in-the-wool . Change is not in their lexicon.” “That’s what I tried to tell him, but he thinks his personality can win anyone over.” Kennedy knew the type. The best politicians were all that way. They honestly believed in their personal power of persuasion. These were the men and women who never stopped campaigning. Every dry cleaner, bar, and café they stopped in, every golf outing and fund raiser they hit, they shook hands, smiled, remembered an amazing number of names and convinced people through nothing more than their personality that they were likable. These men and women excelled in politics. They were willing to make concessions and be flexible so others thought them reasonable.

On the international stage, though, these types got taken to the cleaners. Neville Chamberlain, the British prime minister at the onset of WWII, was the classic modern example. He had met Hitler, looked him in the eye, made him laugh, and concluded that he was a decent chap despite the evidence to the contrary that had been provided by the British intelligence services. Hitler took Chamberlain for a fool and played him through the occupation of Austria, the invasion of Poland, and right on up to the invasion of France. Somehow Hitler had been able to resist the irresistible charm of Chamberlain.”
“Consent To Kill,” Vince Flynn

3. Those familiar with history cannot miss the echo of exactly what George Kennan, the author of American foreign policy, said of Franklin Roosevelt.

George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s. After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason
we hadn’t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had anyone with the proper personality and the proper qualities of sympathy and imagination to deal with him, that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged. For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs stature.”
http://www.mmisi.org/ma/30_02/nisbet.pdf

Imagine Stalin’s eye-rolling and knee slapping when he took Roosevelt to the cleaners.

Imagine what Stalin thought about the Dullles(t) idiots in Ikes cabinet-

let's not pretend , okay?

I made my point and provided support for same.

Your turn.
You know I'm correct- intellectual honesty isn't your strong suit, cutie-

So.....no ability to defend your post?

Turns out......you're the explanation of why the Hindenburg ended up the way it did.

1623414525236.png

Continuing with the history of clowns that Democrats have foisted on the world and the American public:​

4. There was FDR close friend, and, equally a Sovietophile, William Christian Bullitt, Jr.. Also an extreme Liberal, a radical, he had worked for Woodrow Wilson, and, of course, was a fervent believer in internationalism. "Franklin D. Roosevelt appointed Bullitt the first US ambassador to the Soviet Union, a post that he filled from 1933 to 1936." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Christian_Bullitt,_Jr.

Ambassador Bullitt soon recognized the truth. Every 'pledge,' 'promise,' and 'assurance," that the Soviets had tricked Roosevelt into believing- if 'believing' is the accurate explanation- on war debt, on the treatment of American nationals and property in the USSR, on religious freedom, on subversion in the United States, and, of course, on fomenting revolution in the United States, was worthless. As dense a Liberal as Bullitt was, he saw Stalin convene the world's Communist parties, including the American Communist Party (CPUSA), in the Seventh World Congress of the Communist International, 1935. CPUSA leaders Earl Browder and William Foster took leading roles. So much for the pledges. West, "American Betrayal," p. 197.

5. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590​

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94​

Every international problem the world faces today can be traced back to the fool that Democrats consider their godfather.

And here comes Joe Biden.....

306-232...

Your impotence makes me chuckle, Jumbo.

Shall I embarrass you by noting that you weigh more than I do?

But.....JUMBO applies vis-a-vis our IQs......let's prove it:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

If.....when.....you can't, well.....then the only explanation is a stolen election......and it speaks volumes about the IQs of Democrats.

" Trump tells Biden ‘not to fall asleep’ in meeting with Putin"

1623418109166.png

Well.....he does have nurse Jill with him at all times.

6. If any would like to see a quote of Roosevelt's that both proves what a fool he was....

....and that will bring tears to the eyes of those who love this country.....

....here it is:

“I know you will not mind my being brutally frank,” wrote Roosevelt to Churchill early in their alliance, “when I tell you that I can personally handle Stalin better than either your Foreign Office or my State Department. Stalin hates the guts of all your people. He thinks he likes me better, and I hope he will continue to.”

Roosevelt was being boastful, of course, but in the very act of boasting being also fatuous and credulous, to say the least. He knew nothing really about European, much less Soviet, affairs."

7. To get an idea as to how well FDR ‘handled’ Stalin:

Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

No Jumbo, we're laughing at you.

You can try to hide your inability to answer the sort of question a sentient individual should be able to answer....

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

If.....when.....you can't, well.....then the only explanation is a stolen election......and it speaks volumes about the IQs of Democrats.

...but it's not workin'......

8.This is FDR’s empty boast:

“I know you will not mind my being brutally frank,” wrote Roosevelt to Churchill early in their alliance, “when I tell you that I can personally handle Stalin better than either your Foreign Office or my State Department. Stalin hates the guts of all your people. He thinks he likes me better, and I hope he will continue to.”

Roosevelt was being boastful, of course, but in the very act of boasting being also fatuous and credulous, to say the least. He knew nothing really about European, much less Soviet, affairs."

9. This is Hussein.....very much the same sort of lying dolt.....here, on intelligence briefings.

"The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is ‘not briefed to him’ ‘ because, they say, he is ‘among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.’ That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

‘I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,’ Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. ‘I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.’

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers.
Obama: I?m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers | AEIdeas

These individuals actually believe the sycophants that surround them.
This is the same sort of serious mental deficiency attendant with their voters.

Forum List

Back