Laughing ‘At’ And Not ‘With’

306-232...

Your impotence makes me chuckle, Jumbo.
There was massive and obvious fraud. No arrests have been made. Facts.
Because there was no fraud shit brains
Tell that to the 7 legislatures that picked alternative electors, and the PA. legislature who wrote Pence and asked him not to certify PA. on Jan. 6th.

...contrary to the specific requirements in the Constitution.

306-232...

Tell that to the 7 legislatures that picked alternative electors, and the PA. legislature who wrote Pence and asked him not to certify PA. on Jan. 6th.

...contrary to the specific requirements in the Constitution.
The State Legislature has that power, plenary power, to do that at anytime before the certification. Period. Pence should have honored their request. It shows complicity and a conspiracy to defraud Trump.

306-232...

Sure. Tell them there was no fraud. Because there wasn’t

306-232...

Well you have no intention admitting it was fraud. That is your fantasy. Hold on tight.

306-232...

Well you have no intention admitting it was fraud. That is your fantasy. Hold on tight.

I'll be happy to admit it when there are arrests, indictments, sentences, guilty pleas, etc....

That is what happens when there are tens of thousands of felonies.

Tell me how you're different than a 9/11 truther. They have said the exact same thing for 2 decades now.... "Just wait...." No proof of it being an inside job, there being no planes, explosives being planted, yada yada yada has ever been brought up.

You, like them, are just a sorry assed loser.

306-232...

I'll be happy to admit it when there are arrests, indictments, sentences, guilty pleas, etc....

Tell me how you're different than a 9/11 truther. They have said the exact same thing for 2 decades now.... "Just wait...." No proof of it being an inside job, there being no planes, explosives being planted, yada yada yada has ever been brought up.

Luckily, not one thing depends on you.

306-232...

Luckily, not one thing depends on you.
Well, skippy, let us know when there are some arrests....

LOL

There has never been a man who your sort feared more, than Trump.
True. Trump represents a path towards destruction of liberal democracy. There’s plenty to fear from him.
The world has had endless destructions with all of the "professional" politicians. The swamps come in all sizes. Trump was not the end of liberal democracy. He was trying to sustain the nation a bit longer. But you want it to end sooner.
Yeah, I don’t think that tearing down democratic institutions built up over decades is as “sustaining” as you think.
When those institutions are corrupt, it is.
They weren’t. They were the institutions that prevents, exposes and combats corruption.

They’re the institutions the corrupt go after first.
Bullshit they were weaponized and corrupted by Obama. They prosecute and investigate very selectively.
You can’t investigate and prosecute crimes that didn’t occur. It’s not the DoJ that is selective, it’s who is acting illegally.
Tell that to the 7 legislatures that picked alternative electors.
No such thing happened.

306-232...

"I'll be happy to admit it when there are arrests, indictments, sentences, guilty pleas, etc...."

Then your admission and apology for these will be forthcoming???

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th.

306-232...

"I'll be happy to admit it when there are arrests, indictments, sentences, guilty pleas, etc...."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th.

I just heard that Biden was on the grassy knoll too.

Jumbo, you're stupid.

10. It becomes a difficult choice to decide who deserves more approbation, or more laughter: Biden, Roosevelt or this oaf, Obama….

Here is the world’s response to the windbag, Obama:

11. "
Obama's administration has been working behind the scenes for months to forge a new working relationship with Russia, despite the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin has shown little interest in repairing relations with Washington or halting his aggression in neighboring Ukraine." Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

12. "Of course, the contempt that world leaders are expressing toward Barack Obama is partly the result of his lame duck status. But it is more than that: he is a widely detested lame duck, viewed by most as both arrogant and unreliable.

Remember the days when Obama promised us a smart foreign policy? Instead, he has thrown away our hard-fought victory in Iraq, strengthened Iran’s mullahs in a quixotic effort to form an alliance with them, and alienated our staunchest allies, like Great Britain and Israel, while abandoning others, like the Sunni Gulf States, all while accomplishing nothing. Small wonder that as he prepares to leave office, the predominant reaction around the world is, good riddance." Disrespecting Obama

13. How about the way the Brits spit in Obama’s eye in the Brexit vote:

“Backlash after Barack Obama EU referendum intervention” Backlash after Barack Obama EU referendum intervention

And….

14. The Israelis after Obama sent his minions to sink Netanyahu:

“Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process The Obama presidential election team has set up camp in Tel Aviv with the mission to defeat Netanyahu in our upcoming election.” Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process

Guess who they voted for.

15. “Give Trump credit for USA getting the World Cup

· …Former U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati. He said before President Obama was elected in 2008 that a Democratic president would give a U.S. World Cup bid the greatest chance of success.

· Obama came out strongly for the U.S. World Cup campaign for 2018 and 2022 as well, getting chummy with Sepp Blatter, writing letters to and meeting with the soccer politician – …. Russia got 2018 when it was decided that event would go to a European candidate and Qatar came from nowhere to steal away 2022, leaving Obama to receive a consolation phone call

· As this all relates to sports, scorecards are appropriate. And as much as Obama had charisma that stretched far beyond American borders, that never translated into votes for big athletic extravaganzas. On that front it’s Trump 2, Obama 0.

· Obama went to bat hard for his hometown of Chicago as it tried to stage the 2016 Olympics. He held an event on the White House lawn and flew to Copenhagen in an attempt to sway the vote, but the Windy City came last out of four candidates as the voters opted for Rio de Janeiro instead.” Give Trump credit for USA getting the World Cup

16. "Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) took aim at former President Barack Obama this week, stating that his administration took on “bad” policies rather than embodying the “hope and change” his campaign promised.

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” Omar told Politico magazine in an interview published Friday. “His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was.”

Omar cited the former president’s “caging of kids” along the Mexican border and “droning of countries around the world.” “That’s not what we should be looking for anymore,” she said. “We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.” A spokesman for Obama reportedly declined to respond to Rep. Omar’s comments."
Ilhan Omar: Obama Administration Also Had ‘Really Bad Policies’

17. “Obama, Trump Tie as Most Admired Man in 2019”

Smarter than the average Obama voter.....

Obama also had really bad policies. They just were more polished.

Obama “caging of kids” along the Mexican border

Obama “droning of countries around the world.”

We don’t want Obama to get away with murder because they are polished.

We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind Obama's pretty face and the smile.

Biden, Roosevelt, and Obama......comedy gold on the world stage.

1.When one imagines the behind the back laughing and eye-rolling that will result from this weeks meetings at the G-7, world leaders with intact mental ability having the political version of Benny Hill in their midst, all recognizing what a dishonest fool Quid Pro Joe is, it brings to mind the laughter engendered by two other Democrat ‘geniuses.’
Thanks to the control of information via the state media, much of the public is fooled into giving undue credit to folks like Franklin Roosevelt and Hussein Obama. Let’s prove it.

2. In a Vince Flynn novel, there is a discussion of a certain kind of politician that believes himself to be god-like in ability.

“He’s a dyed in-the-wool . Change is not in their lexicon.” “That’s what I tried to tell him, but he thinks his personality can win anyone over.” Kennedy knew the type. The best politicians were all that way. They honestly believed in their personal power of persuasion. These were the men and women who never stopped campaigning. Every dry cleaner, bar, and café they stopped in, every golf outing and fund raiser they hit, they shook hands, smiled, remembered an amazing number of names and convinced people through nothing more than their personality that they were likable. These men and women excelled in politics. They were willing to make concessions and be flexible so others thought them reasonable.

On the international stage, though, these types got taken to the cleaners. Neville Chamberlain, the British prime minister at the onset of WWII, was the classic modern example. He had met Hitler, looked him in the eye, made him laugh, and concluded that he was a decent chap despite the evidence to the contrary that had been provided by the British intelligence services. Hitler took Chamberlain for a fool and played him through the occupation of Austria, the invasion of Poland, and right on up to the invasion of France. Somehow Hitler had been able to resist the irresistible charm of Chamberlain.”
“Consent To Kill,” Vince Flynn

3. Those familiar with history cannot miss the echo of exactly what George Kennan, the author of American foreign policy, said of Franklin Roosevelt.

George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s. After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason
we hadn’t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had anyone with the proper personality and the proper qualities of sympathy and imagination to deal with him, that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged. For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs stature.”
http://www.mmisi.org/ma/30_02/nisbet.pdf

Imagine Stalin’s eye-rolling and knee slapping when he took Roosevelt to the cleaners.
Well said!!

306-232...

Jumbo, you're stupid.
I heard Biden was complaining his bed pan was too cold.

10. It becomes a difficult choice to decide who deserves more approbation, or more laughter: Biden, Roosevelt or this oaf, Obama….

11. " Obama's administration has been working behind the scenes for months to forge a new working relationship with Russia, despite the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin has shown little interest in repairing relations with Washington or halting his aggression in neighboring Ukraine." Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

12. "Of course, the contempt that world leaders are expressing toward Barack Obama is partly the result of his lame duck status. But it is more than that: he is a widely detested lame duck, viewed by most as both arrogant and unreliable.

Remember the days when Obama promised us a smart foreign policy? Instead, he has thrown away our hard-fought victory in Iraq, strengthened Iran’s mullahs in a quixotic effort to form an alliance with them, and alienated our staunchest allies, like Great Britain and Israel, while abandoning others, like the Sunni Gulf States, all while accomplishing nothing. Small wonder that as he prepares to leave office, the predominant reaction around the world is, good riddance." Disrespecting Obama

“Backlash after Barack Obama EU referendum intervention” Backlash after Barack Obama EU referendum intervention

And….

“Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process The Obama presidential election team has set up camp in Tel Aviv with the mission to defeat Netanyahu in our upcoming election.” Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process

· …Former U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati. He said before President Obama was elected in 2008 that a Democratic president would give a U.S. World Cup bid the greatest chance of success.

· Obama came out strongly for the U.S. World Cup campaign for 2018 and 2022 as well, getting chummy with Sepp Blatter, writing letters to and meeting with the soccer politician – …. Russia got 2018 when it was decided that event would go to a European candidate and Qatar came from nowhere to steal away 2022, leaving Obama to receive a consolation phone call

· As this all relates to sports, scorecards are appropriate. And as much as Obama had charisma that stretched far beyond American borders, that never translated into votes for big athletic extravaganzas. On that front it’s Trump 2, Obama 0.

· Obama went to bat hard for his hometown of Chicago as it tried to stage the 2016 Olympics. He held an event on the White House lawn and flew to Copenhagen in an attempt to sway the vote, but the Windy City came last out of four candidates as the voters opted for Rio de Janeiro instead.” Give Trump credit for USA getting the World Cup

16. "Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) took aim at former President Barack Obama this week, stating that his administration took on “bad” policies rather than embodying the “hope and change” his campaign promised.

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” Omar told Politico magazine in an interview published Friday. “His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was.”

Omar cited the former president’s “caging of kids” along the Mexican border and “droning of countries around the world.” “That’s not what we should be looking for anymore,” she said. “We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.” A spokesman for Obama reportedly declined to respond to Rep. Omar’s comments."

We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind Obama's pretty face and the smile.
You get it right again. I think Biden gets laughed at the most.

11. " Obama's administration has been working behind the scenes for months to forge a new working relationship with Russia, despite the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin has shown little interest in repairing relations with Washington or halting his aggression in neighboring Ukraine." Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

And….

Unfortunately, they've made America the most laughed at.

306-232...

Jumbo, you're stupid.
I heard Biden was complaining his bed pan was too cold.
I heard Trump complained you were gumming him.

And….

Unfortunately, they've made America the most laughed at.
Yes they have

"President Alzheimer is a laughingstock at G7. No, seriously. They LAUGH OUT LOUD at him on CAMERA.

1623677321075.png

Biden’s performance at the G7 has been disastrous. You saw him say a lot of people don’t know about Covid, which is the kind of thing that would have had CNN holding townhalls to discuss 25th Amendmenting Trump. Or saying was a threat to the health of every person on earth.

But not Biden, he just keeps flitting around, facing no heat and no consequences. Other than destroying the international image of America. But hey he gave us some hard candy he had in his pocket so ease up!

It is every Biden voter that is being laughed at.

With due reason.

"President Alzheimer is a laughingstock at G7. No, seriously. They LAUGH OUT LOUD at him on CAMERA.

View attachment 501274

Biden’s performance at the G7 has been disastrous. You saw him say a lot of people don’t know about Covid, which is the kind of thing that would have had CNN holding townhalls to discuss 25th Amendmenting Trump. Or saying was a threat to the health of every person on earth.

But not Biden, he just keeps flitting around, facing no heat and no consequences. Other than destroying the international image of America. But hey he gave us some hard candy he had in his pocket so ease up!

It is every Biden voter that is being laughed at.

With due reason.

Biden looks so demented like he has no idea where he is.

Forum List

Back