Laughable self-delusions of the Left, nothing presidential-like about Hillary

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
since when is "i didnt know nothin" a working definition of appearing Presidential?

oh i guess i do know where that came from; the same left-wing idiots that thought it was ok when obama said he found out about things by watching tv, just like everybody else

idiots and hypocrites

since when is "i didnt know nothin" a working definition of appearing Presidential?

oh i guess i do know where that came from; the same left-wing idiots that thought it was ok when obama said he found out about things by watching tv, just like everybody else

idiots and hypocrites
So...before watching Hillary at the hearings today, you thought she might be a possible choice for you to vote for?

idiots and hypocrites
So...before watching Hillary at the hearings today, you thought she might be a possible choice for you to vote for?

did you say something?

or just drooling??

idiots and hypocrites

did you say something?

or just drooling??
Well, I can understand you not getting my question. It had some big words in it.

idiots and hypocrites

did you say something?

or just drooling??
Well, I can understand you not getting my question. It had some big words in it.

yup; you should never try to use words you dont understand leftard!! ;)

idiots and hypocrites
image.jpeg

idiots and hypocrites

did you say something?

or just drooling??

i'm pretty sure that it's more likely she's using words *you* don't understand. :cuckoo:

idiots and hypocrites

Can you name a president going back, at least to Nixon, that didn't make that statement?

idiots and hypocrites

did you say something?

or just drooling??

i'm pretty sure that it's more likely she's using words *you* don't understand. :cuckoo:

go back to drooling dullard, and praying government will control your vagina for you.

Forum List

Back