Latinos, Asians, ‘Black folks in the south’ who vote GOP are pushing white supremacy: MSNBC guest

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If you don't vote for Democrats, you ain't black!

During the latest episode of MSNBC’s "The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell," Fordham University political science professor Christina Greer educated MSNBC viewers that white Republican voters aren’t the only ones allegedly pushing white supremacy and isolationist rhetoric. She argued Asian, Latino and African American GOP voters were as well.

'If you don't vote for me, you ain't black.'

He actually said that.

The most racist president since before the civil war.

There is nothing wrong with white supremacy.

I mean look at every single 1st world country in the world throughout the history of man kind, none are black countries. It's all white and Asian. Look at all the 2nd world countries throughout mankind's history, maybe 1 or 2 are black? But look at all the 3rd world countries.

How many advances has the history of mankind had through science, medicine, architecture, electrical, political, physics, space exploration, and so on has been contributed by whites and Asians vs blacks?

I'm not even talk about America or even today, I'm talking about the history of mankind across the world.

Whites and Asians have thousands of years of proven track records of pretty much doing everything it's not easy to see if you're going to follow someone and put someone in charge, you want it to be them.

Even just looking at America now. If you want to live somewhere that has low crime, clean, has a good and stable local government, is modern, friendly and nice to live in. What the chances it's going to be an all black area? Or what all black country right now can say the same thing in comparison to all white countries?

White supremacy isn't a bad thing, it's what helped shaped the world.

I mean look at every single 1st world country in the world throughout the history of man kind, none are black countries. It's all white and Asian. Look at all the 2nd world countries throughout mankind's history, maybe 1 or 2 are black? But look at all the 3rd world countries.

How many advances has the history of mankind had through science, medicine, architecture, electrical, political, physics, space exploration, and so on has been contributed by whites and Asians vs blacks?

I'm not even talk about America or even today, I'm talking about the history of mankind across the world.

Whites and Asians have thousands of years of proven track records of pretty much doing everything it's not easy to see if you're going to follow someone and put someone in charge, you want it to be them.

Even just looking at America now. If you want to live somewhere that has low crime, clean, has a good and stable local government, is modern, friendly and nice to live in. What the chances it's going to be an all black area? Or what all black country right now can say the same thing in comparison to all white countries?

The rest of you can't pretend to not be racists but as long as assclowns like this feel emboldened to speak their minds, until you bow their heads and bend their knees, people like Resnic will always leave your party reeking of white supremacy.

Why is it usually white westerners that establish many a fresh drinking water to native Africans??

Forum List

Back