Republicans are “The Party of White Supremacy,”

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've said for years now, that the GOP will eventually be labeled a "hate group", and there will be calls for it's extermination.
Meanwhile, this author is a clown and won't be, but should be ignored.

Republicans are “The Party of White Supremacy,” says BU's Ibram X. Kendi​

oston University Professor Ibram X. Kendi called Republicans the “party of white supremacy” in a recent op-ed in The Atlantic. His essay described the ways in which Republicans have been “rebranding” themselves as the political party that supports parents when in reality their opposition to critical race theory upholds white supremacist ideologies that threaten white children.

“This Republican Party is not the party of any group of parents, but the party of white supremacy,” he wrote.

Per data from Chalkbeat, about 36 states have considered or passed legislation to restrict students from learning about race and gender. Kendi wrote that the banning of anti-racist education isn’t only harmful to students of color but white children as well.

I've said for years now, that the GOP will eventually be labeled a "hate group", and there will be calls for it's extermination.
Meanwhile, this author is a clown and won't be, but should be ignored.

Republicans are “The Party of White Supremacy,” says BU's Ibram X. Kendi​

Agreed. In fact, I suspect merely speaking out against the DNC at some point will involve heavy fines and jail time.

Forum List

Back