Latina councilmember's Zoom chat about racism interrupted by people laughing over her accent

Yeah, yeah, we know how much people who don't look exactly like your mommy scare you.
Your sarcasm is childish and unimaginative

America does not need millions of refugees from latin America

no good can come of it

America does not need YOU. No good has come of YOU.
America doesn't need any more Asian trannies, so go back home to Riceland.

As usual, you make no sense at all.

The difference being that I was born in America and have the right of citizenship that shoeless migrants from Central America do not

As a citizen its my duty to preserve the great nation that our forefathers gave us

There are millions of American citizens who came from Central America. Not sure what shoes have to do with it. You may have the legal right to be in my country, but the point stands that we do not need YOU.

Yeah, yeah, we know how much people who don't look exactly like your mommy scare you.
Your sarcasm is childish and unimaginative

America does not need millions of refugees from latin America

no good can come of it

America doesn't need any more Asian trannies, so go back home to Riceland.

As usual, you make no sense at all.
It's the Kung Flu girl with the mustache avatar that makes no sense.

The difference being that I was born in America and have the right of citizenship that shoeless migrants from Central America do not

As a citizen its my duty to preserve the great nation that our forefathers gave us

There are millions of American citizens who came from Central America. Not sure what shoes have to do with it. You may have the legal right to be in my country, but the point stands that we do not need YOU.
President Reagan once said that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes. He probably would say Chicos as well.

There are millions of American citizens who came from Central America.
Indeed, a Central American citizen is also "an American citizen," most likely also by birth. My being automatically a naturalized U.S. citizen by accidental dint of geography at birth does nothing to preclude other Americans (South, Central, or North) from identifying as "Americans." To the contrary, identifying them as non-Americans would make zero sense. Canadians are obviously North Americans exactly as much as U.S. citizens. We just lack an equivalent common descriptor like "United Statesers" which sounds fittingly dumb actually.

Last edited:
You may have the legal right to be in my country, but the point stands that we do not need YOU.
As a natural born American I “may” have a right to be here?

or maybe not depending on how you and your public teachers union buddies feel tomorrow

I wonder how many American rights you would trample on to fulfill your dream of a country that looks like a slum in Mexico?

Your hate toward our grandfather‘s America precedes you

President Reagan once said that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes. He probably would say Chicos as well.

Why don't you go ask him?

Why don't you go ask him?
Just curious, is your avatar a Mexican woman? If not, what?

Is Central America that shit that everyone wants to come here?

I love America. To love America you need to understand America. You do not.
No one can want to see America reduced to 3rd world status by mass immigration and honestly say they love America

Compared to America, every country is less attractive.

Compared to America, every country is less attractive.
Maybe for you Chicos, I agree, but not for Canadians and Europeans, they see America as a bunch of trigger happy savages.

Why are you using the plural? I am talking only to and about you.
Because I try not to personalize policy disagreements the way you do

if you want to disenfranchise because I dont agree with your goofy ideas about mass immigration then there must be many other Americans who are targets of your hate

because I am by far not the only American citizen who wants to limit the invasion of illegal aliens

Last edited:

Forum List

Back