Latina councilmember's Zoom chat about racism interrupted by people laughing over her accent

Aside from the American Indians, every American is here because of immigration. I know that idea frightens you.
Was mass and uncontrolled migration of europeans good or bad for American indians?

The far left tells us it was horrible

and even conservatives like myself concede that the Indians got a raw deal

but feel free to present the other side if you can

Aside from the American Indians, every American is here because of immigration. I know that idea frightens you.
Was mass and uncontrolled migration of europeans good or bad for American indians?

The far left tells us it was horrible

and even conservatives like myself concede that the Indians got a raw deal

but feel free to present the other side if you can

Are you having red herring for lunch?

While discussing racial disparities amid the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, a Latina councilmember in Maryland was interrupted by two people — as they giggled and mocked her accent.

"I love how her accent comes out and pronounces words like she thinks they're pronounced," one person said, specifically calling out the way Navarro pronounced the words "represent" and "hologram."

....Chuckling, another responded, "I heard 'hologram,' and I was like, 'That's kind of interesting.'"

"So cute," the first replied, still laughing.

WTF is wrong with people? Really.

This smacks of another fake "racist" incident. Have you met Jussie Smollett?

While discussing racial disparities amid the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, a Latina councilmember in Maryland was interrupted by two people — as they giggled and mocked her accent.

"I love how her accent comes out and pronounces words like she thinks they're pronounced," one person said, specifically calling out the way Navarro pronounced the words "represent" and "hologram."

....Chuckling, another responded, "I heard 'hologram,' and I was like, 'That's kind of interesting.'"

"So cute," the first replied, still laughing.

WTF is wrong with people? Really.

This smacks of another fake "racist" incident. Have you met Jussie Smollett?

You know what? I thought about that because that "accent" is actually pretty normal.

Forum List

Back