Latest Fox News Poll Has Biden Beating…Everybody. We Should Not Be Surprised

We have MAGA, who have maybe 30% of the country's vote, threatening the elected majority. MAGA is full of hate and rage, threatening revenge and retribution, if they don't get Trump, which would the "tyranny of the minority."
The last 7 years have been revenge and retribution for Hilary not being anointed queen.

Your favorite party has tried several times to stop the vote count and steal elections.
Trump called for stopping the vote count, and he tried to disenfranchise every legal absentee voter and every military overseas vote, and he tried to send fake electors, and he stopped the Jan 6 procedural vote....

He's a thief a cheater and a fraudster. He has been, his whole life.

Why do you support that?

Trump called for stopping the vote count, and he tried to disenfranchise every legal absentee voter and every military overseas vote, and he tried to send fake electors, and he stopped the Jan 6 procedural vote....

He's a thief a cheater and a fraudster. He has been, his whole life.

Why do you support that?

Some people just like and admire someone who wears his love for his country on his sleeve and worked tirelessly to make that country the best that it can be.

I understand that you are not those people.

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

Trump has a 62% unfavorable rating yet pulls 41% of the vote? Trump has a favorable rating of 35% yet gets 41% of the vote? Your numbers don’t seem to add up. There is a reason, polls are only good for the day they are taken.

We have MAGA, who have maybe 30% of the country's vote, threatening the elected majority. MAGA is full of hate and rage, threatening revenge and retribution, if they don't get Trump, which would the "tyranny of the minority."
How would people rebelling against the state be "tyranny"?

Near as i can tell, "tyranny of the minority" is what liberals call it when the majority can't force its will on the minority.

Last edited:
How would people rebelling against the state be "tyranny"?

Near as i can tell, "tyranny of the minority" is what liberals call it when the majority can't force its will on the minority.

Are there people who don't actually know about -

The will of the majority, while protecting the rights of the minority?

Are there people who don't actually know about -

The will of the majority, while protecting the rights of the minority?
Democrats give the concept lip service, but only when convenient. If the rights of the minority get in the way of their social engineering ambitions, well, that's "tyranny of the minority"!

Trump has a 62% unfavorable rating yet pulls 41% of the vote? Trump has a favorable rating of 35% yet gets 41% of the vote? Your numbers don’t seem to add up. There is a reason, polls are only good for the day they are taken.
I lot of it depends on how questions are posed to moderates and independents as well.

For instance, in most elections, more folks tend not to vote for either party or candidate, than choose to get involved. I found it very suspicious, the number that actually choose here.

Some people just like and admire someone who wears his love for his country on his sleeve and worked tirelessly to make that country the best that it can be.

I understand that you are not those people.
I understand that you are not a true blue American. You want to overthrow our way of government and install a dictatorship.

Democrats give the concept lip service, but only when convenient. If the rights of the minority get in the way of their social engineering ambitions, well, that's "tyranny of the minority"!
You are trying to establish a "tyranny of the minority," yes.

You are trying to establish a "tyranny of the minority," yes.
I'm not trying to establish anything. I'm just trying to figure out what "tyranny of the minority" is supposed to mean.

Your explanation makes no sense. Tyranny is a type of authoritarian government.

Are you just saying that when people don't follow the law, that's "tyranny of the minority"?

If that's what you have to tell yourself to keep even the smallest bit of self respect, then go ahead. You do what you must.
I am trying to help a bro out, Bullfrog. If you are not willing to listen, the FO.

When the minority governing does not follow the .aw, or out of power and does not follow that is a "tyranny of minority."

You will follow the law. If the election is not in your favor, it will mean both the majority of voters and electors have elected a majority government.

You can oppose it lawfully; I would expect you to do so.

If you oppose it violently, that will be at the expense of your liberty and your wealth and your if necessary,

When the minority governing does not follow the .aw, or out of power and does not follow that is a "tyranny of minority."
Huh... That's weird. I always see it used as a retort to arguments invoking the "tyranny of the majority" concept, as though it somehow counters it. It usually goes something like this: Person A complains about some policy Dems are proposing as overreaching. The Dem responds with "we the people", or some other appeal to majority rule as though it should be the final word. Person A raises the specter of unlimited majority rule - "tyranny of the majority", suggesting that there are, and should be, strict limits on just what the majority can force on the minority. Dem responds with a claim that Person A is advocating "tyranny of the minority"!

That's what got me wondering what in the hell they even mean. Your answer certainly doesn't counter the "tyranny of the majority" concern.

You will follow the law. If the election is not in your favor, it will mean both the majority of voters and electors have elected a majority government.

You can oppose it lawfully; I would expect you to do so.

If you oppose it violently, that will be at the expense of your liberty and your wealth and your if necessary,

Yeah, whatever. You seem to get off on the idea of the state cracking down on people who don't toe the line, squashing dissent with an iron fist, etc ... That's the core zeitgeist of fascism, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
dblack is going screwy.

Follow the law on elections, don't try to overthrown them like Trump did, and you will be fine.

Trump will be a shell of his self by election day, sick and sallow and shivering. The system will grind him down for being an unrepentant criminal.

Forum List

Back