Latest Fox News Poll Has Biden Beating…Everybody. We Should Not Be Surprised

7w413u.jpg

No, it's not the way it's always been. The idiotic fear mongering has things at such a fever pitch that neither side can accept a loss. Whoever loses will go into denial and, in effect if not overtly, revoke sovereignty. Watch and see.

"Winning" by a few percentage points doesn't mean you get to remake society in your own image.
Nope. Only one side attempted a coup designed to steal an election. Only one party has a loser candidate that has more than 90 charges against him for his lawless actions related to that attempted coup.

Nope. Only one side attempted a coup designed to steal an election. Only one party has a loser candidate that has more than 90 charges against him for his lawless actions related to that attempted coup.

Ep. 15 Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund reveals what really happened on January 6th​

The corruption is too damn high.

January 6 Protesters Tried To STOP Others From Breaching Capitol!​

(Undercover Video) Capitol Police Say They Were SET UP On January 6!​

I've seen pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer when he wasn't eating people. Does that prove he did nothing wrong?

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

Trump is not going to get crushed. I wish that he would, but he won't.

Provided Judge Chutkan or that judge in Atlanta doesn't revoke bail, he will win the nomination and it will be a close election.

After the 2016 and 2020 elections, I realize national polls are worthless

Until I see polls from Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin…….I will ignore the polls

Here's a poll that matters: Biden's favorability hovers in the mid-30s to low-40s. It's been that way for a long time, ever since the Afghanistan pullout.

Here's a poll that matters: Biden's favorability hovers in the mid-30s to low-40s. It's been that way for a long time, ever since the Afghanistan pullout.

Obama had favorability in the low 40s
Trump was high 30’s low 40s
Biden is in the low 40s

With partisan poll takers….that is the norm

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

and that helps explain why EVERYONE who works at Faux, save moron Hannity, was for Traitor Joe in 2020 and still loves him.

and that helps explain why EVERYONE who works at Faux, save moron Hannity, was for Traitor Joe in 2020 and still loves him.

Hannity is another traitor....I used to like him not anymore.

The whole lot working at Fox are turncoats now.

No Fox for me

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Hannity is another traitor....I used to like him not anymore.

The whole lot working at Fox are turncoats now.

No Fox for me

He was the only one trying to get the truth about election fraud. Everyone else at Faux was censoring it.

But you are oh so right. Hannity emerged with W. Hannity's support for "fiscal conservatism" started once homO was sworn in. Hannity cheered all of W's big spending, never once questioned it. Hannity during his career has presided over the destruction of the pre 1998 GOP, and pretends he didn't.

Watching Hannity before the invasion of Iraq in 2003 proved the man has absolutely no concern at all for truth. As lie after lie about Iraq got unmasked, Hannity never stopped pushing the invasion. Never once did he question why a week earlier he pushed a "reason" that turned out to be 100% fudged fraud. Niger yellowcake, connections to AQ, all exposed easily as false and deliberately so, and after parroting them, as they got outed as false, Hannity never apologized or soul searched, just hopped on the next lie and started bellowing it out...

Hannity is a SUB, and a hopeless moron on Covid and climate and other science related issues.

Yes, you will obey the law. Trump is finding that out. So will you.

A one point victory is not unlimited democracy or a tyranny of the majority.

You people are attempting to invoke a tyranny of the minority. Won't happen. We will turn you around because we won't down.

Because you don't get your way does not make it tyranny. No, we are not going back to the 1950s, not now, not ever.
What a load of bullshit.

I don't want to go back to 1950 but it seems you cant grasp basic concepts.

Yes, you will obey the law. Trump is finding that out. So will you.

A one point victory is not unlimited democracy or a tyranny of the majority.

You people are attempting to invoke a tyranny of the minority.
Ok. Full stop. WTF is a "tyranny of the minority", and who here is advocating it?

Ok. Full stop. WTF is a "tyranny of the minority", and who here is advocating it?
We have MAGA, who have maybe 30% of the country's vote, threatening the elected majority. MAGA is full of hate and rage, threatening revenge and retribution, if they don't get Trump, which would the "tyranny of the minority."

I think that we did underestimate the number of women who relegated every other important issue behind the right to kill their babies.
It is because they have bee convinced it is their right, they think it makes them all powerful, because they have a right no one else has, the right to murder with no consequences, while giving men no choice

Forum List

Back