Last night's Oscars. WTF?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I didn't watch cuz I find it boring. But I have been seeing glimpses of what did transpire..most not good. WTF is with Neil Patrick Harris going onstage with just his underwear on? Do audience members and the world need to see his bulge or something? Is this another political ploy thing, since he is gay and married to his partner? I mean..the Oscars USED to be classy. Ain't no 'mo, I guess.

I didn't watch cuz I find it boring. But I have been seeing glimpses of what did transpire..most not good. WTF is with Neil Patrick Harris going onstage with just his underwear on? Do audience members and the world need to see his bulge or something? Is this another political ploy thing, since he is gay and married to his partner? I mean..the Oscars USED to be classy. Ain't no 'mo, I guess.

Nah, it was a play on a scene from bird man.

Kinda dumb, and I thought tasteless for such an (coughs) highly regarded award show.

Did you see where it was the lowest rated academy award broadcast since 2009? Huge fall off from last year.

I have never watched the Grammy's or Oscars, but, you cannot escape them on the news or 'net.

Disgusting people with disgusting lifestyles, for the most part.

I have never watched the Grammy's or Oscars, but, you cannot escape them on the news or 'net.

Didn't used to be.

Didn't used to be.
Myrna Loy type ladies all died 50 years ago.

Kinda dumb, and I thought tasteless for such an (coughs) highly regarded award show.

Did you see where it was the lowest rated academy award broadcast since 2009? Huge fall off from last year.
Gone are the days of classy men and women going to receive honors. Now it's show as much muff and tit that you can..or drop yer drawers...or make political statements...or snatch statues out of hands screaming RACIST at the winner, etc etc etc.

Morons. They need to wake the fuck up.

Movie stars used to have class back in the day

today. they act like spoiled entitled trash

Gone are the days of classy men and women going to receive honors. Now it's show as much muff and tit that you can..or drop yer drawers...or make political statements...or snatch statues out of hands screaming RACIST at the winner, etc etc etc.

Morons. They need to wake the fuck up.
At least I didn't see pubic hair under see through dresses, as had been the custom for a few years.

Well clearly, from reading this thread at least, the Oscars are not for old people.

Dude, look at the ratings.

Apparently the Oscars aren't for many of any age
There's way too much stuff on nowadays competing with it. Watching celebrity's grab ass might've been fun when there were just a few channels but now, hell, there are entire channels devoted to it. I won't change the channel during the highlights but there's no way I'm watching the show.

Forum List

Back