Gog and Magog ‘Chaos’ Appearing Now in Unholy US-Hezbollah-Assad Alliance: Rabbi"

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"American troops are en route to Lebanon to take their place in an unlikely alliance with terror group Hezbollah and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al Assad in a development that one prominent rabbi and a noted expert on Middle Eastern politics agree could be the final stage preceding the War of Gog and Magog.

"On Thursday, Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon acknowledged that, following a request from Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri to President Donald Trump, US special forces would be providing training and support to the Lebanese Armed Forces.

The only problem: Lebanon has recently begun coordinating its military efforts with Hezbollah and Syrian troops loyal to Syrian President Bashar al Assad in order to fight the Islamic State (ISIS) and its allies."

Gog and Magog ‘Chaos’ Appearing Now in Unholy US-Hezbollah-Assad Alliance: Rabbi

I challenge anyone to try and make sense of this.

"American troops are en route to Lebanon to take their place in an unlikely alliance with terror group Hezbollah and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al Assad in a development that one prominent rabbi and a noted expert on Middle Eastern politics agree could be the final stage preceding the War of Gog and Magog.

"On Thursday, Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon acknowledged that, following a request from Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri to President Donald Trump, US special forces would be providing training and support to the Lebanese Armed Forces.

The only problem: Lebanon has recently begun coordinating its military efforts with Hezbollah and Syrian troops loyal to Syrian President Bashar al Assad in order to fight the Islamic State (ISIS) and its allies."

Gog and Magog ‘Chaos’ Appearing Now in Unholy US-Hezbollah-Assad Alliance: Rabbi

Makes as much sense as partnering with ISIS, al Qaida and al Nusra in Syria. And the same kind of sense as supplying the Wahabist Saudis with the illegal cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. Your nation/society is all about endless global war for profit and economic colonization.

them collaborating with hezbollah is old news. But im not sure if they are part of their actual military.
Either way, it sounds like the same bullshit mistakes OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Makes as much sense as partnering with ISIS, al Qaida and al Nusra in Syria. And the same kind of sense as supplying the Wahabist Saudis with the illegal cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. Your nation/society is all about endless global war for profit and economic colonization.

You're preaching to the choir kid, I've been saying that for a long time now. What DOESN'T make sense if hugging it out with Netanyahu and then hooking up with their mortal enemies.

You're preaching to the choir kid, I've been saying that for a long time now. What DOESN'T make sense if hugging it out with Netanyahu and then hooking up with their mortal enemies.
I think Israel was the reason for the start of the leb-hez collaboration

"Beware of the military industrial complex."

Eisenhower

"Beware of the military industrial complex."

Eisenhower

Yup, they had a hand in the JFK assassination too.

That's just confusing. And Conflicting. Exactly how accurate is this? Based on my studies of Eschatology, I assessed that THE US may involve itself in some of the End Time Wars allied with Israel and the other Lions of Tarshish.

Tarshish is Great Britain, and The Lions of Tarshish are all The Colonies Great Britain Founded.

I could even could go a little further and mention that if you like that kind of stuff, you should research a mysterious figure that appeared in The Bible called "The Captain of 50". Interpret that as you see fit.

Isaiah 3 is the beginning of this prophecy.
The Captain of Fifty is mentioned numerous times in The Bible, and it is a often strange reference. Isaiah 3 is a Judgment upon Israel that for a time....for their rebellion. They will have all manners of support taken from them including The Captain of Fifty...and they will suffer under oppression for a short while, until they turn back to God. The Captain of Fifty is associated with Judgment, Repentance and then Restoration and Grace, and the Return of Christ to The Throne.

At some point both The Captain of Fifty and Israel Repent, turn to God, and those that remain and survive the judgments are rewarded and left to enjoy the new era and Millennial reign of Christ....in my opinion.

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 50
Fifty can be found 154 times in the Bible. Its meaning is directly related to the coming of God's Holy Spirit.
Meaning of the Number 50 and 65 in the Bible

Last edited:

Sadly this is oh so true.

Forum List

Back