Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

What jokes Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang are!!! Here we are on a Middle East forum and innocent people are being killed right and left in Middle East Muslim countries, and all they can think of is castigating Israel. All the thousands of innocents who have been killed by their friends apparently mean nothing at all to them.

The topic here is an unlawful Wall Israel is building that will result in confiscation of land from Christians in Occupied Palestine.

Now, we know Jesus people are those who believe in Jesus (in the past and now and in the future). See John 17

I oppose these thefts of land by the State of Israel from Jesus people and the erection of an unlawful wall that will separate people from their lands.

What is Jeremiahs opinion of Israel s ethnic cleansing that is taking lands from Palestininan Christians in the Cremisan Valley and the Wall that is separating people from their lands and separating the people from their own community?

The International Court of Justice held The Wall is unlawful in 2004.

If you are referring us to the last video are you implying she is a useful idiot?
For Hamas? Yes. She compares Hamas to Jesus.

Issa is not Jesus. I know you know that, Hoss, just needed to clarify for those who don't know the truth about the Muslim Jesus of Islam.

(no where to be found in the bible )

The topic here is an unlawful Wall Israel is building that will result in confiscation of land from Christians in Occupied Palestine.

Now, we know Jesus people are those who believe in Jesus (in the past and now and in the future). See John 17

I oppose these thefts of land by the State of Israel from Jesus people and the erection of an unlawful wall that will separate people from their lands.

What is Jeremiahs opinion of Israel s ethnic cleansing that is taking lands from Palestininan Christians in the Cremisan Valley and the Wall that is separating people from their lands and separating the people from their own community?

The International Court of Justice held The Wall is unlawful in 2004.

For Hamas? Yes. She compares Hamas to Jesus.

Issa is not Jesus. I know you know that, Hoss, just needed to clarify for those who don't know the truth about the Muslim Jesus of Islam.

(no where to be found in the bible )

There are walls all over the place. One thing this fence has stopped is the suicide bombers from slipping so easily into Israel.

Is Israel's Security Barrier Unique? :: Middle East Quarterly

I have to say the funniest thing about this thread is Jihadi Sherri's doe-eyed belief that the International Court of Justice means anything to anyone in the real world.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

I have to say the funniest thing about this thread is Jihadi Sherri's doe-eyed belief that the International Court of Justice means anything to anyone in the real world.

Is that like one of those courts in the superhero movies?

You're thinking of the Justice League.

You know, the ones who actually do something that means something.

The Appeal was heard, no time frame given for when a decision will be handed down.

Israel court hears appeal against security barrier

(AFP) –*6 hours ago**

Jerusalem — Israel's top court was considering two Palestinian appeals on Wednesday against the planned route of its West Bank security barrier, which villagers say will cut them off from their land.

During the morning, the Supreme Court heard a case lodged by residents of Beit Jala, southwest of Jerusalem, where the barrier threatens to separate them from their olive groves and divide the local Christian community.

Later in the day, the court began hearing an appeal lodged by the residents of the nearby village of Battir, who say the barrier will destroy an ancient irrigation system that they rely on to grow crops.

Both cases were adjourned after the hearings, with no date set for a final ruling.

AFP: Israel court hears appeal against security barrier

West Bank villages' fate rests on key Israeli court ruling

Israel's Supreme Court is soon expected to make its final decisions on the route of two sections of the controversial barrier being built in and around the West Bank.

One is in Battir, a Palestinian village that is famous for maintaining a Roman-era terraced irrigation system for its agriculture.

The other is in Cremisan in Beit Jala where the land belongs to 58 Christian families and the Catholic Church.

BBC News - West Bank villages' fate rests on key Israeli court ruling

Sherri SPAM!

2d842sx.jpg

You're thinking of the Justice League.

You know, the ones who actually do something that means something.

Meet-the-Spartans-parody-movies-21782851-1674-1280.jpg

Another Zionist lie by a lying Zionist.

Christians living among Palestinians are killed, kidnapped, or tortured if they dare say anything negative about the Muslims. Which is pretty standard across the Muslim world.

West Bank And Gaza « Christian & Church Persecution
a number of articles on this site
According to Sherri they have to suck it up let the Muslims keep killing them. She's a big fighter "person of conscience" when it comes to human rights. <wink wink> Ha ha ha

Forum List

Back