Larry King's interview with Muammar Gaddafi in 2009.

Never mind. You triggered me now.:71:

James & Joanne Moriarty were successful independent business operators, selling their unique oil well restoration system throughout Libya for many years. They established close personal relationships during the time they spent there and understand Libyan culture and customs intimately. General Michael Flynn has said they've provided the best intelligence the U.S. has received. The story they tell is vastly different than what you have heard. Their detailed account of unmitigated evil will chill you to your soul. The harassment they have been subjected to since their return to Texas will frighten you beyond words.

Last edited:
What we heard? My impression of Muammer is that he was a quirky little dictator who was no threat to the U.S. until his regime was taken out by the Obama administration and the power vacuum left the Islamic jihad in charge. How does that impact the Moriarty's?

What we heard? My impression of Muammer is that he was a quirky little dictator who was no threat to the U.S. until his regime was taken out by the Obama administration and the power vacuum left the Islamic jihad in charge. How does that impact the Moriarty's?
{James and Joanne Moriarty were American business people in Libya when the NATO/cabal contrived "humanitarian invasion" rolled in. They witnessed first hand the complete disconnect between the story of a popular uprising trotted out in the MSM and watched as the CIA financed Al Qaeda death squads rolled across the country. They barely escaped from a "rebel" torture center and continue to be a source of inside information through their ongoing contacts with the Great Tribes of Libya.

Here are recent interviews they've given on the Corbett Report. I found them extremely moving.

http://www.corbettreport.com/intervi...he-libyan-war/

http://www.corbettreport.com/intervi...-furaj-muftah/

The Moriarty's story was in part picked up by the Drudge Report that produced this link.

http://www.libyanwarthetruth.com/tru...-benghazi-2012

Putting their story together with the Benghazi attack is explosive and points to a deliberate assassination of the Chris Stevens to silence him about the transfer of arms from Libya to Syria.

Anyway I've been in touch with the Moriarty's recently. They are getting totally hammered by the government will all kinds of threats and black ops attacks.}
Anonymous author

Last edited:
You have to wonder why the Obama administration considered Gaddifi such a threat that they would completely destabilize Libya and have no plan after it happened. The problem for democrat administrations like LBJ and Clinton and Barry Hussein is that they let freaking clerks, pretend heroes and CIA analysts dictate Military policy. That's why Vietnam was a disaster and Bill Clinton got away with bombing a defenseless country when he was caught with his pants down.

.....a lot of these Mid East/African '''''leaders'' [ hahahahah ] are really just thugs...they are NOT democratically elected...they get power through force/bloody coups/etc ..and their countries mirror them

Forum List

Back