Larry Elder destroys CRT! Awesome...

I've got so much more in common with and also respect good, intelligent, non-brainwashed black guys like him than I do with any white leftist/Democrat.

Sure it's a race thing - and I'll stand with black guys like him, Denzil Washington, Morgan Freedman etc over any fellow whites who are nutjobs.

California has the largest Congressional delegation, which is why they get away with so much criminal crap.Time for the Feds to reduce the number of their seats to reflect only the state's legal ctizen population instead of four generations of illegal aliens and their chain migrants.

California has the largest Congressional delegation, which is why they get away with so much criminal crap.Time for the Feds to reduce the number of their seats to reflect only the state's legal ctizen population instead of four generations of illegal aliens and their chain migrants.
Did you know there is no express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution?

There's no question that California is heading for some kind of a reset. I just hope the place survives. You can't continue to sell the lowest common denominator eternally. Eventually you reach something that can no longer be divided up into smaller pieces. Where do you go from there?

Jo

I don't see them giving up their cheating anytime soon until they're caught red-handed and totally exposed.
Still waiting.
No results yet? WTF?

When are the 'newest' results expected to be revealed?
Will Rudy be holding another presser?...................wait........what.

Do you know in the founding era they had zero qualms about deporting people they didn't like, regardless of whether they were citizens or not? They didn't need one in the 1780's.
In modern times, it means right-wingers don't really care about being "legal" to the law. There is a Religious technical term for that (and we have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

In modern times, it means right-wingers don't really care about being "legal" to the law. There is a Religious technical term for that (and we have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).
lol what does that mean? Restrictions on immigration is always a good thing. What does McCarthy have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back