Large Minimum Wage Hike Strikes Again, Killing Restaurant Jobs in CA and WA

Lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe
Except in Leftard California and Washington.....
California unemployment falls to its lowest rate in more than four decades

And that makes me question the validity of the numbers.

California is in the middle of a massive homeless crisis. Combined with insanely high cost of living, where a one bedroom 500 sqft apartment costs $1,700 a month, compared to a 3 bedroom 2 bath, 1400 sqft apartment in Hilliard Ohio costs $1,300.

And they have the lowest unemployment in history? How is that possible? Are all the homeless working full time jobs now? Or are they simply not counted?

Are they leaving California?

53 percent of Californians want to leave the state, according to new survey

Is that why unemployment is low, because everyone is leaving?

I just have a hard time believing this stuff.

California is in the middle of a massive homeless crisis. Combined with insanely high cost of living, where a one bedroom 500 sqft apartment costs $1,700 a month, compared to a 3 bedroom 2 bath, 1400 sqft apartment in Hilliard Ohio costs $1,300.
If Ohio were the 5th largest economy in the world, they'd be able to charge more for apartments too.

Leftists love high unemployment. Productive people is what they hate.

The low wage immigrants especially need to be kept out of work and on the plantation.

If Ohio were the 5th largest economy in the world, they'd be able to charge more for apartments too.

Ironic given, I know of a dozen people just off the top of my head, that moved here from California.

Regardless, that isn't even true.

There are more than a few cities that have similar population density, and large economies, and do not charge insane prices. Houston Texas comes to mind.

It's bad public policy that has caused those prices.

Forum List

Back