LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

I know this though....in the very near future...cops are gonna start tazing the shit out of people. One day soon you wont get within 10 feet of cops unless they allow it.

What I find funny is that the video is fast and messy and its hard to see what actually happened. Experts will slow it down and analyze it.

None of us have done that.

Yet....cop haters are hoping and praying that this was an unjustified shooting. They want cops to be hung up SO BAD!!! They're rooting for it. Hoping for it. Like a good ole fashioned witch hunt.

Remember Bux dont use your eyes. Wait for the experts to tell you what happened.

I bet those "experts" will be hired by the police and you know people dont owe anything to the people who provide their paychecks.

Remember, 5 cops vs 1 homeless guy. 5 shots from 3 officers.

Oh I know...He tried for all their guns with his 3 hands!

Doesnt matter. Each saw the same risk developing and acted.

What...should they call timeout and huddle up and decide who is gonna shoot the guy taking a partners gun?

None of the 5 policemen had a taser?

They used it. It failed.

If that is true there should be evidence the taser was used. There would be burn marks on the victim. If that is the evidence then it would appear the police did what they could under the circumstances. It still doesn't speak well for the training of these cops that 5 of them couldn't arrest one guy without the use of deadly force.

What I find funny is that the video is fast and messy and its hard to see what actually happened. Experts will slow it down and analyze it.

None of us have done that.

Yet....cop haters are hoping and praying that this was an unjustified shooting. They want cops to be hung up SO BAD!!! They're rooting for it. Hoping for it. Like a good ole fashioned witch hunt.

Remember Bux dont use your eyes. Wait for the experts to tell you what happened.

I bet those "experts" will be hired by the police and you know people dont owe anything to the people who provide their paychecks.

It looked to me like he was grabbing at an officers waist area. Where guns are holstered. Other than that...its hard to tell either way because of the quality of video and how clustered and fast everything happens.

I know this. With todays climate...cops dont WANT to shoot anyone. But they will if they have to. If they shot him...he probably had his hand on that gun.

No one WANTS to shoot anyone....They arent trained well and get scared waaaaaay too often tho.

5 on 1

5 shots from 3 officers all at the same time

Come on...

What...should they call timeout and huddle up and decide who is gonna shoot the guy taking a partners gun?

None of the 5 policemen had a taser?

They used it. It failed.

If that is true there should be evidence the taser was used. There would be burn marks on the victim. If that is the evidence then it would appear the police did what they could under the circumstances. It still doesn't speak well for the training of these cops that 5 of them couldn't arrest one guy without the use of deadly force.

I think it said the probes missed...so it didnt hit him.

They could have restrained him. But the moment he put a hand on that gun...game over. You dont wrestle people when they are going for a gun.

LAPD cant use batons anymore. Looks too mean. They are discouraged from punching and kicking. Too brutal. So they wrestle...and a psycho goes for a gun.

Fuck im glad im retired from that profession these days.

No one WANTS to shoot anyone....They arent trained well and get scared waaaaaay too often tho.

5 on 1

Come on...

YES. Why does it shock you that 3 cops fired at the same time? They saw the same threat and all reacted.

If anything that CONFIRMS my belief it was a clean shoot. 3 cops reacted the same way under stress.

If 1 cop shot 1 time...hmmm. Maybe he was mistaken and thought he saw something the other 4 didnt see.

But 5 cops...1 was getting his gun taken so he cant shoot...and 3 of the other 4 all shoot at the same time? Thats 3 individual brains...all.seeing the same thing...all reacting the same way. Thats no accident. They saw him taking an officers pistol. And they all 3 reacted.

Your argument for why 3 shot...actually confirms that the guy most likely did exactly what they say he did.

5 on 1

Come on...

YES. Why does it shock you that 3 cops fired at the same time? They saw the same threat and all reacted.

Better odds is that they were all following each other and never saw a threat but they did see their partner pull his weapon. Ooooooor maybe all three saw him going for the gun....the other two didnt and no one tried to stop him.

If anything that CONFIRMS my belief it was a clean shoot. 3 cops reacted the same way under stress.

There hasnt been 1 police shooting that you didnt call a clean shoot so thats not surprising

If 1 cop shot 1 time...hmmm. Maybe he was mistaken and thought he saw something the other 4 didnt see.

But 5 cops...1 was getting his gun taken so he cant shoot...and 3 of the other 4 all shoot at the same time? Thats 3 individual brains...all.seeing the same thing...all reacting the same way. Thats no accident. They saw him taking an officers pistol. And they all 3 reacted.

Your argument for why 3 shot...actually confirms that the guy most likely did exactly what they say he did.

Sure it does...It doesnt confirm that they all had something called a mob mentality at all. Actually mob mentality is made up...They all felt the gun being grabbed...they all couldnt do anythihng about it. What is 5 cops vs 1 person anyway? The 1 will always win...I guess.

Had to shoot, is what they say, everytime

5 on 1

Come on...

Better odds is that they were all following each other and never saw a threat but they did see their partner pull his weapon. Ooooooor maybe all three saw him going for the gun....the other two didnt and no one tried to stop him.

There hasnt been 1 police shooting that you didnt call a clean shoot so thats not surprising

Sure it does...It doesnt confirm that they all had something called a mob mentality at all. Actually mob mentality is made up...They all felt the gun being grabbed...they all couldnt do anythihng about it. What is 5 cops vs 1 person anyway? The 1 will always win...I guess.

You know,Trayvon, Big Mike and now Africa Bob or whatever his name was, you'd think you would be better at picking your battles.

None of the 5 policemen had a taser? And yes one would think that 5 cops should be able to arrive at a strategy approaching a homeless man that would not require the use of deadly force.
One would think stupid libtards would find their brains eventually also.

5 on 1

Come on...

You're rambling now.

5 cops. 1 was having his gun taken from him. 3/4 shot.

Ive now watched the video 10 times. It looks cleaner with every additional view.

Sorry. But you cop haters still dont have your Holy Grail on this one.

A bunch of shitty officers, whose main job is to meet their ticket quotas, failed to arrest an unarmed, mentally ill person. 6 on 1 and they couldn't do it. That's what we have protecting us folks.

Yep. And you can thank affirmative action, and politically correct lowering of testing standards for why so many cops now...arent what they used to be.

Cops used to be big strong men. Ex military. Ex athletes. No nonsense types.

But noooooo. That was mean and scary. Liberals wanted "community policing". Kinder gentler officers.

And DIVERSITY!!! Lower standards so we get a nice rainbow of people in there.

So yeah...some cops suck at fighting. So when you go for their guns...even better chance you get shot.
OMG You are fucking blaming this on liberals? Your idea that cops used to be 'big strong men, ex military, ex athletes, no nonsense types, etc.' is myth. They were never such. Some are and were good men, some not. We had to make a Miranda Law because cops would force confessions out of people, would abuse their rights. We had cops who beat and abused people they arrested. Back in the 60s and before, cops abused people over and over again. They abused people's civil rights left and right. The men we have for cops today are better than ever, even though there are still problems. And you can thank progressive, democratic legislation for that. Affirmative Action has not created worse policing in our nation but better, a stronger, more diverse force, not the no neck good old boy type we used to have.

Your idealization of a past police officer in this country is all imagination: you've been watching too many Andy Griffith reruns.

5 on 1

Come on...

You're rambling now.

Ive now watched the video 10 times. It looks cleaner with every additional view.

Oh it looks better with every view....Amazing since you just 2 posts before this one said the video was too fast and grainy. You also added that no one has slowed down the video so we dont know.

Now tho...

A bunch of shitty officers, whose main job is to meet their ticket quotas, failed to arrest an unarmed, mentally ill person. 6 on 1 and they couldn't do it. That's what we have protecting us folks.

Yep. And you can thank affirmative action, and politically correct lowering of testing standards for why so many cops now...arent what they used to be.

Cops used to be big strong men. Ex military. Ex athletes. No nonsense types.

But noooooo. That was mean and scary. Liberals wanted "community policing". Kinder gentler officers.

And DIVERSITY!!! Lower standards so we get a nice rainbow of people in there.

So yeah...some cops suck at fighting. So when you go for their guns...even better chance you get shot.
OMG You are fucking blaming this on liberals? Your idea that cops used to be 'big strong men, ex military, ex athletes, no nonsense types, etc.' is myth. They were never such. Some are and were good men, some not. We had to make a Miranda Law because cops would force confessions out of people, would abuse their rights. We had cops who beat and abused people they arrested. Back in the 60s and before, cops abused people over and over again. They abused people's civil rights left and right. The men we have for cops today are better than ever, even though there are still problems. And you can thank progressive, democratic legislation for that. Affirmative Action has not created worse policing in our nation but better, a stronger, more diverse force, not the no neck good old boy type we used to have.

Your idealization of a past police officer in this country is all imagination: you've been watching too many Andy Griffith reruns.

You are RIGHT in saying todays policing is better than ever. As a democrat you may anger your peers by saying so...but you're right.

I was referring to the physical ability of cops in context of someone else asking why 5 cops couldnt manhandle 1 person. 30 years ago...1-2 cops would've easily manhandled this guy. Maybe roughed him up. Probably wouldnt have ended up shooting him (because he never would've had the chance to get their gun).

Todays smaller, gentler, more fair and diverse police force? Its a roll of the dice. They're much smarter. Much more tactical. Much less likely to engage in hand to.hand fights vs using a weapon.

5 on 1

Come on...

You're rambling now.

Oh it looks better with every view....Amazing since you just 2 posts before this one said the video was too fast and grainy. You also added that no one has slowed down the video so we dont know.

Now tho...
Haha...yeah dummy thats why I had to watch it 10x!

5 on 1

Come on...

You're rambling now.

Now tho...

So now its not too hard to see then? I dont want an answer, its clear you'll say anything at anytime even if it contradicts your own words

You're rambling now.

Now tho...

So now its not too hard to see then? I dont want an answer, its clear you'll say anything at anytime even if it contradicts your own words

No its still not completely clear. But the more you watch it...it makes more sense.

But...im also not an LA district attorney, juror or judge. So its irrelevant.

But...I have no doubt it was a lawful shoot. Ugly? Yes. They all are. But lawful.

I mean I hate cops as much as anyone but once you swing on a cop you made a mistake. Why is it that everyone is ignoring that?

I mean had that guy just taken off running and the cops popped him in the back I'd say hang them with a tight noose, but swinging on cops, oh no. That's yo ass.

Last edited:
I mean I hate cops as much as anyone but once you swing on a cop you made a mistake. Why is it that everyone is ignoring that?

I mean had that guy just taken off running and the cops popped him in the back I'd say hang them with a tight noose, but swinging on cops, oh no. That's yo ass.

You, as someone who doesn't like cops, knows that.

I guess thats why most old folks like cops. Because people who attack cops...dont live very long.

Forum List

Back