Lanza couldn't identify his sex

LeadRoundNose

Ol' Deadeye
Dec 19, 2013
Wide Open Spaces
Sounds like so many other deviant sex freaks. Trannys, cross dressers, homos and such nonsense.

College Records Reveal Bizarre New Details About Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza (Plus: An Odd New Photo) | Video | TheBlaze.com

COLLEGE RECORDS REVEAL BIZARRE NEW DETAILS ABOUT SANDY HOOK SHOOTER ADAM LANZA (PLUS: AN ODD NEW PHOTO)

Last night, CBS revealed documents it obtained divulging new information regarding the man who killed 26 people in December at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In addition to a photo of Adam Lanza from a school I.D. that had not been publicly released since the shooting in Newtown, CBS showed records from Western Connecticut State University where Lanza attended while still a teenager.

The form, meant to gain information regarding the student’s background, asked Lanza, who killed himself after shooting others on Dec. 14, to identify his gender and describe himself. To both of these questions, he answered with “I choose not to answer.”

Documents from the college, which Lanza left after less than a year, were obtained by CBS under the state open records act. They also showed he had a 3.26 GPA while he attended. Last week, even more details into Lanza’s life were released by authorities, including items found in his family’s home after the shooting like a news clipping about a 2008 school shooting, a birthday check from his mother for the purchase of a firearm, and books about autism, Asperger’s syndrome and one titled “Train Your Brain to Get Happy.”

Attachments

• $adam-lanza_1.jpg
    $adam-lanza_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 87
  • $adam-lanza_2.jpg
    $adam-lanza_2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 73
Sounds like so many other deviant sex freaks. Trannys, cross dressers, homos and such nonsense.

Actually it sounds like you're not the world's deepest thinker.

That's exactly the same answer I use whenever a form asks for my race. It ain't because I don't know what it is.

Duh.

College Records Reveal Bizarre New Details About Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza (Plus: An Odd New Photo) | Video | TheBlaze.com

COLLEGE RECORDS REVEAL BIZARRE NEW DETAILS ABOUT SANDY HOOK SHOOTER ADAM LANZA (PLUS: AN ODD NEW PHOTO)

Last night, CBS revealed documents it obtained divulging new information regarding the man who killed 26 people in December at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In addition to a photo of Adam Lanza from a school I.D. that had not been publicly released since the shooting in Newtown, CBS showed records from Western Connecticut State University where Lanza attended while still a teenager.

The form, meant to gain information regarding the student’s background, asked Lanza, who killed himself after shooting others on Dec. 14, to identify his gender and describe himself. To both of these questions, he answered with “I choose not to answer.”

Actually, it sounds like he was one of those anti-Government nutters who doesn't give information to Census workers or such. Probably got that from him Mother, who was equally nuts, stocking up enough guns to prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse.

And just one hollowpoint through this basket case temple would put this all to rest.. No pun intended

-Geaux

Lanza was mentally ill, as are all the others who cannot identify or misidentify what gender they are.

The photo looks like a classic example of Graves disease :rolleyes:

He was a sick twisted fuck who should have been locked away in a mental hospital.

which brings up the REAL question - how could a wacko like this, with no connection to reality execute such a perfect ( by results) plan with nobody interfering?

sounds suspicious to me :rolleyes:

He was a sick twisted fuck who should have been locked away in a mental hospital.

which brings up the REAL question - how could a wacko like this, with no connection to reality execute such a perfect ( by results) plan with nobody interfering?

Ahhh... another nutter conspiratist heard from.

He broke into a fucking pre-school, not Fort Knox.

Ahhh... another nutter conspiratist heard from.

He broke into a fucking pre-school, not Fort Knox.

Did he break in or walk in? I don't remember the details but I do know that once inside nobody could stop him. And why? Because the school was a gun free zone and everybody knows that is the favored target of these wackos because the wacko is the only one with a gun.

Rocket science this is not.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Uh-- you may not be quite qualified to talk "rocket science" if you don't even know the difference between "couldn't identify" and "refused to identify".
I think your level's a bit more basic. Don't jump to the advanced class just yet, Sparky.

Uh-- you may not be quite qualified to talk "rocket science" if you don't even know the difference between "couldn't identify" and "refused to identify".
I think your level's a bit more basic. Don't jump to the advanced class just yet, Sparky.

Noticing a heavy resemblance between Lanza's photo and Pogo's avatar. :lol:

[

Did he break in or walk in? I don't remember the details but I do know that once inside nobody could stop him. And why? Because the school was a gun free zone and everybody knows that is the favored target of these wackos because the wacko is the only one with a gun.

Rocket science this is not.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Actually, that never happens. Usually by the time the "Good guy" processes what is going on, the bad guy has already done his business.

I challenged on of the other nutters to name cases with "good guys" with guns, and they were all either off duty cops or trained security personnel.

Forum List

Back