?? LANDSLIDE Coming ??.... The numbers say it is...

Right from the start this evening I was wondering how the Trump rallies were being attended. Who was attending? Tonight I got a gift while watching Judge Jeanine Pirro's show. She interviewed the head of the RNC who divulged some interesting numbers about the make up of the crowd tonight. I was blown away by these numbers.

-Total In Attendance was over 18,000.

Of those people;
** 15% were registered democrats who support Trump.
** 14% were registered Independents who had voted for Trump previously.
** 14% were UNREGISTERED and UNAFFILIATED persons who sat out the last election but who are voting this time.
** 16% of Females were college educated who supported Clinton but are now going to vote for Trump..

IT doesn't take much number crunching to determine that those undecided voters are not telling anyone who they are really voting for when a pollster calls. Now if Biden loses 10-15% of registered democrats he has lost Pennsylvania. If Trump is getting another 14% boost in new voters Biden has lost it again. IF females have jumped ship from the democrats to the tune of 16%, Biden has lost again.. IF there is a sum total of all these voter groups, not to mention his support of ethnic groups jumping 12-17%, Biden is toast...

I'm getting the feeling that polls in general are not indicative of the way it is on the ground in reality.

I would love to see the internal numbers from other rallies. This explains why Trump is feeling confident that the election will be decided on election night despite democrat attempts to steal it...

Link coming soon!

Lol you people lack any objectivity. WHY exactly are these numbers more trustworthy than the actual polls done on the race? You’re just declaring this is more indicative of the outcome because it coddles your tender sensibilities.

Sure it's confirmation bias, but we all know how polls work......they have been doing this for like 40 years.....
Once we get into the final week, we'll see the polls narrow....the ones they use to judge accuracy are from the day of the election.....which are way different than the week before.

Trump is going to get annihilated
No he won’t. Biden will likely win with a slim margin and thus the absolute nightmare of Trump’s refusal to concede will come to fruition.
Nope...

To much of a shift of the base voters and ethnic groups support.

Funnier still is how they treat the new Justice nominee. IF they tear her up about her religion or her family the shift will be even more massive. She is a college educated mother of 7 kids that lives in the suburbs, an area that Trump is seeing a 16% shift in support from these types of women. This supreme court nominee can further break the hold the democrat party has on women, simply by how they treat this woman.

The law and order issue is now larger than the democrats want to admit..

No he won’t. Biden will likely win with a slim margin and thus the absolute nightmare of Trump’s refusal to concede will come to fruition.
Nope...

Funnier still is how they treat the new Justice nominee. IF they tear her up about her religion or her family the shift will be even more massive. She is a college educated mother of 7 kids that lives in the suburbs, an area that Trump is seeing a 16% shift in support from these types of women. This supreme court nominee can further break the hold the democrat party has on women, simply by how they treat this woman.

So you’re not going to explain how exactly this information is more credible than election polls? You don’t know.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope...

So you’re not going to explain how exactly this information is more credible than election polls? You don’t know.
Because it is a cross section of voters who willingly showed up to a rally in support of Trump. They stood in lines for hours to a full day or more just to get into the rally. This is called enthusiasm and shows the lengths these people will go to vote.

What happens to the down ticket positions if they lose 15% of registered democrats in this state or any other state? That was the big upset in numbers. 15% of democrats are voting for Trump. Can your party survive if Biden is bleeding voters like this in the 10 battle ground states?

This doesnt even begin to address the bleeding of women voters or ethnic groups that are leaving the democrat party. That's on top of the base shift... Democrats are in for one hell of a shock come Nov 4.

Right from the start this evening I was wondering how the Trump rallies were being attended. Who was attending? Tonight I got a gift while watching Judge Jeanine Pirro's show. She interviewed the head of the RNC who divulged some interesting numbers about the make up of the crowd tonight. I was blown away by these numbers.

Of those people;
** 14% were UNREGISTERED and UNAFFILIATED persons who sat out the last election but who are voting this time.
** 16% of Females were college educated who supported Clinton but are now going to vote for Trump..

IT doesn't take much number crunching to determine that those undecided voters are not telling anyone who they are really voting for when a pollster calls. Now if Biden loses 10-15% of registered democrats he has lost Pennsylvania. If Trump is getting another 14% boost in new voters Biden has lost it again. IF females have jumped ship from the democrats to the tune of 16%, Biden has lost again.. IF there is a sum total of all these voter groups, not to mention his support of ethnic groups jumping 12-17%, Biden is toast...

I'm getting the feeling that polls in general are not indicative of the way it is on the ground in reality.

I would love to see the internal numbers from other rallies. This explains why Trump is feeling confident that the election will be decided on election night despite democrat attempts to steal it...

Link coming soon!

This is the number that carried Jesse Ventura to victory.

If this is true, we're not talking landslide....We're talking pyroclastic flow.

Of those people;

Link coming soon!

Biden is hemorrhaging voters from every demographic. The more I look the more I am compelled to think this will be another Regan'esc landslide election. IF democrats handle the SCOTUS nominee wrong it will be much worse..

Of those people;

Link coming soon!

Biden is hemorrhaging voters from every demographic. The more I look the more I am compelled to think this will be another Regan'esc landslide election.

Like I said...Activating 15% of unaffiliated sideline sitters was enough to give Ventura the win in a 3-way race.

If your numbers are right, Biden may well lose in several New England and Left Coast states.

This could be an embarrassment for the left that many of us couldn't have dreamed of a few years ago.

No chance of a landslide....

.... it will be a full blown TRUMPSLIDE.

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.
I’m not an American, but if I were, I’d vote for Trump for sure. You’re lucky I’ll never get this chance in my land rotten by the democrats

Of those people;

Link coming soon!

Biden is hemorrhaging voters from every demographic. The more I look the more I am compelled to think this will be another Regan'esc landslide election.

Like I said...Activating 15% of unaffiliated sideline sitters was enough to give Ventura the win in a 3-way race.

If your numbers are right, Biden may well lose in several New England and Left Coast states.

This could be an embarrassment for the left that many of us couldn't have dreamed of a few years ago.

I understand this is just Pennsylvania but if its a mirror image of the cross section of the US populace in general its going to be a blood bath for democrats.

Last edited:
If the election were based on reality Trump would walk away with it easily. I had business in Carson City today, there was a pro trump rally going on. Well over 100 people.

There was ONE biden supporter counter protesting.

One.

But, as we have all seen, the Dems are going to be working double overtime to steal the election via vote fraud.

Volunteer for poll watching dury, and don't let them have even a prayer of that.

OK!

I did a little number crunching and applied the distribution of affiliations across the state to the people attending the rally.. Its falls right about where the attendees are divided up.

IF we assume that democrats in PA are about 36%, Reps are 34%, Independents are about 14%, and unaffiliated's are about 14%. IF we do a standardized distribution it puts the number of democrats attending at about 11%..

This means the cross section is a loss of 11% state wide.. Biden and democrats are in deep shit with that level of hemorrhaging voters..

November 3rd is the only poll that matters.

Worldwide 60,000,000 Poles matter!
Come on, man!
1601191789337.png

Girl not included.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

If the election were based on reality Trump would walk away with it easily. I had business in Carson City today, there was a pro trump rally going on. Well over 100 people.

There was ONE biden supporter counter protesting.

One.

But, as we have all seen, the Dems are going to be working double overtime to steal the election via vote fraud.

Volunteer for poll watching dury, and don't let them have even a prayer of that.
Trump is having poll watchers in every precinct and he has been training them for a couple of weeks already on how to root out fraud. I think things are going to get very tense in some of these polling places.

Annihilated may be be too strong a word, but Biden is headed for victory provided Biden makes no major gaffes on the debate stage. Of course, Trump is far more likely to turn off voters with his incessant rantings. The irony of election night may be Trump begging that the networks wait until mail-in ballots are counted before calling the election.

Forum List

Back