Remember The Term "Borked" - Joe Biden Hard At It

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
That's right folks:

Bork responded, "There was not a line in that speech that was accurate."[29] In an obituary of Kennedy, The Economist remarked that Bork may well have been correct, "but it worked."[29] Bork also contended in his best-selling[30] book, The Tempting of America, that the brief prepared for Sen. Joe Biden, head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, "so thoroughly misrepresented a plain record that it easily qualifies as world class in the category of scurrility. "

The petrified piece of shit, Joe Biden helped Kennedy smear Bork BEFORE the hearing to such a degree he had no chance in the senate hearing.

It was during the Borking of Bork that we learned that Joe was a liar and thief:

By August 1987, Biden's campaign, whose messaging was confused due to staff rivalries,[22]:108–109 had begun to lag behind those of Michael Dukakis and Dick Gephardt,[90] though he had still raised more funds than any candidate but Dukakis and was seeing an upturn in Iowa polls.[91][22]:83 In September 1987, the campaign ran into trouble when he was accused of plagiarizing a speech that had been made earlier that year by British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock.[92] Kinnock's speech included the lines:

Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? [Then pointing to his wife in the audience] Why is Glenys the first woman in her family in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? Was it because all our predecessors were thick?
While Biden's speech included the lines:

I started thinking as I was coming over here, why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to a university? [Then pointing to his wife in the audience] Why is it that my wife who is sitting out there in the audience is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? Is it because I'm the first Biden in a thousand generations to get a college and a graduate degree that I was smarter than the rest?
Biden had in fact cited Kinnock as the source for the formulation on previous occasions,[93][94] but he made no reference to the original source at the August 23 Democratic debate at the Iowa State Fair being reported on[69]:230–232 or in an August 26 interview with the National Education Association.[94] Moreover, while political speeches often appropriate ideas and language from each other, Biden's use came under more scrutiny because he changed aspects of his own family's background to match Kinnock's.[20][95] Biden was soon found to have lifted passages from a 1967 speech by Robert F. Kennedy earlier that year (for which his aides took the blame) and a short phrase from the 1961 inaugural address of John F. Kennedy and to have done the same with a 1976 passage from Hubert H. Humphrey two years earlier.[96]

A few days later, Biden's plagiarism incident in law school came to public light.[37] Video was also released showing that when earlier questioned by a New Hampshire resident about his grades in law school, he had said he graduated in the "top half" of his class, that he had attended law school on a full scholarship, and that he had received three degrees in college,[34][97] each of which was untrue or an exaggeration.[34] Advisers and reporters pointed out his false claim to have marched in the civil rights movement.[98]

Biden withdrew from the 1988 race at that point.

KARMA is a bitch.

• Banned
If Biden tries it, this will be used on him like a 20 lb sledge.

Of course, Ted "The Liar Of The Senate" was in the mix too. What do you expect. That fucker was a real piece of work.

Yep, and Bork is the reason I give two shits about democrats feelings on the supreme court

then you have Clarence "High Tech Lynching" Thomas and Brett "Gangbang" Kavanaugh.....what the dems did to these two guys, makes me laugh my fucking ass off, EVERY time Mitch McConnell bends the dems over and rams a nightstick up their asses on Judicial confirmations......

Dems need this comeuppance......and we still owe them more.

I'd love to see Whore Kamala go after her. If I were on the committee I'd have a coughing fit for every stupid question she asked and it would like "cough...bullshit....cough cough".
OMG I would love to see kneepads go after her......for the love of God, please let this happen.....

• Banned

I'd love to see Whore Kamala go after her. If I were on the committee I'd have a coughing fit for every stupid question she asked and it would like "cough...bullshit....cough cough".
OMG I would love to see kneepads go after her......for the love of God, please let this happen.....

The Corruption Ticket (Biden/Harris) has lost it's mind.

I hope Harris shits her pants during the hearings.

The Corruption Ticket (Biden/Harris) has lost it's mind.

I hope Harris shits her pants during the hearings.
Oh yeah, this will be a thing of beauty.......

• Banned
The Senate voted on Bork.

Sorry, but everyone in the world knows just what the term refers to.

The smear campaign is a matter of public record.

Reagan offered to withdraw rather than continue to put him through the Ted (I'm so glad he's dead) shitshow.

Bork saw it through. He was toast before it ever started. You'll never get away with that one again.

So, please take your sorry ass somewhere else.

Or better yet, get sick and die (painfully if you can).

There will a fullblown billboard of Willie Brown fucking that hyporcritical bitch, Harris is the ass up somewhere.

yep, because of Bork......I just laugh at the dems whining about this court pick......it really excites me, I love seeing their sadness and anger more than I enjoy getting another Justice.......no right winger will ever feel sorry for them after how they treat our justices......so Mitch....keep shoving that hot poker up their asses!

There will a fullblown billboard of Willie Brown fucking that hyporcritical bitch, Harris is the ass up somewhere.
At the hearing ACB should just plop a package of kneepads on her desk

Reagan offered to withdraw rather than continue to put him through the Ted (I'm so glad he's dead) shitshow.

Bork saw it through. He was toast before it ever started. You'll never get away with that one again.

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.

Biden was a key part of the borking process.

He lied through his ass.

It was just before the hearing his stealing of speeches came to light.

His campaign ended shortly thereafter.

American defeated the appointment of a great jurist that day.

I am still saddened when I think of the way he was treated.

I would take some solace in being able to dig up Teddy's fat ass, shooting it a couple hundred times, burning it, then watching vultures get sick on whatever was left.

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.

Jack off to that if you must.

The fuck off and die.

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.

The fuck off and die.

Why are you so angry?

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.
This guy thinks having your reputation trashed with lies and then getting voted down is better than no vote at all
Wow you're a cold fuck....you have no conscious.....which again is why I'm laughing on this nomination.........you guys deserve it

Stay classy you fuck....but at least you know why we love Trump, he hits back and makes you guys shit your pants (Nadler) and cry like the fucking pussies you are.

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.

The fuck off and die.

Why are you so angry?

Why are you so stupid ?

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.
This guy thinks having your reputation trashed with lies and then getting voted down is better than no vote at all
Wow you're a cold fuck....you have no conscious.....which again is why I'm laughing on this nomination.........you guys deserve it

Stay classy you fuck....but at least you know why we love Trump, he hits back and makes you guys shit your pants (Nadler) and cry like the fucking pussies you are.

Of course.

And as I said the petrified piece of shit they nominated for president was at the head of it along with the most classless person on the earth at the time....Ted (let's go swimming) Kennedy.

He was still voted on.

Stay classy.

The fuck off and die.

Why are you so angry?

Why are you so stupid ?

Well that's your opinion. I don't think I'm stupid.

Do you think you're angry? You keep telling me to die. Do you act like that in real life too?

Forum List

Back