?? LANDSLIDE Coming ??.... The numbers say it is...

Trump is going to get annihilated
Annihilated may be be too strong a word, but Biden is headed for victory provided Biden makes no major gaffes on the debate stage. Of course, Trump is far more likely to turn off voters with his incessant rantings. The irony of election night may be Trump begging that the networks wait until mail-in ballots are counted before calling the election.
The dynamic of the debates are definitely different. Before he was president, Trump could say whatever bullshit he wanted and dumb Americans at home were like “yeah maybe he will do that!” Now in 2020 he has to bullshit defending his record as president and people are more likely going to realize he is full of shit.

There will be no trump landslide. He lost the popular vote last time and the majority of Americans have continually disapproved of the job trump is doing. Fix News won't tell you this.

Annihilated may be be too strong a word, but Biden is headed for victory provided Biden makes no major gaffes on the debate stage. Of course, Trump is far more likely to turn off voters with his incessant rantings. The irony of election night may be Trump begging that the networks wait until mail-in ballots are counted before calling the election.
The dynamic of the debates are definitely different. Before he was president, Trump could say whatever bullshit he wanted and dumb Americans at home were like “yeah maybe he will do that!” Now in 2020 he has to bullshit defending his record as president and people are more likely going to realize he is full of shit.
Exactly. On Tuesday he won't be at a trump rally. He's in deep trouble.

Before he was president, Trump could say whatever bullshit he wanted and dumb Americans at home were like “yeah maybe he will do that!” Now in 2020 he has to bullshit defending his record as president and people are more likely going to realize he is full of shit.

LMAO Trump's record is HISTORIC you fools. Historic tax cuts, historic peace agreements, historic stop on endless wars, historic economic prosperity. Not even Biden is dumb enough to debate Trump on the issues he would get obliterated.

Meanwhile Biden is promising tax increases, punishment tax increases, slamming businesses by taking back the Trump tax cuts, a new punishment tax on 401k's and IRA's, jobs killing government regulations. Yeah that's gonna be popular.

Here I'll just laugh in the Dem's faces :auiqs.jpg:

Right from the start this evening I was wondering how the Trump rallies were being attended. Who was attending? Tonight I got a gift while watching Judge Jeanine Pirro's show. She interviewed the head of the RNC who divulged some interesting numbers about the make up of the crowd tonight. I was blown away by these numbers.

-Total In Attendance was over 18,000.

Of those people;
** 15% were registered democrats who support Trump.
** 14% were registered Independents who had voted for Trump previously.
** 14% were UNREGISTERED and UNAFFILIATED persons who sat out the last election but who are voting this time.
** 16% of Females were college educated who supported Clinton but are now going to vote for Trump..

IT doesn't take much number crunching to determine that those undecided voters are not telling anyone who they are really voting for when a pollster calls. Now if Biden loses 10-15% of registered democrats he has lost Pennsylvania. If Trump is getting another 14% boost in new voters Biden has lost it again. IF females have jumped ship from the democrats to the tune of 16%, Biden has lost again.. IF there is a sum total of all these voter groups, not to mention his support of ethnic groups jumping 12-17%, Biden is toast...

I'm getting the feeling that polls in general are not indicative of the way it is on the ground in reality.

I would love to see the internal numbers from other rallies. This explains why Trump is feeling confident that the election will be decided on election night despite democrat attempts to steal it...

Link coming soon!

Bernie had huge rallies. The rest is history.

Right from the start this evening I was wondering how the Trump rallies were being attended. Who was attending? Tonight I got a gift while watching Judge Jeanine Pirro's show. She interviewed the head of the RNC who divulged some interesting numbers about the make up of the crowd tonight. I was blown away by these numbers.

Of those people;
** 14% were UNREGISTERED and UNAFFILIATED persons who sat out the last election but who are voting this time.
** 16% of Females were college educated who supported Clinton but are now going to vote for Trump..

IT doesn't take much number crunching to determine that those undecided voters are not telling anyone who they are really voting for when a pollster calls. Now if Biden loses 10-15% of registered democrats he has lost Pennsylvania. If Trump is getting another 14% boost in new voters Biden has lost it again. IF females have jumped ship from the democrats to the tune of 16%, Biden has lost again.. IF there is a sum total of all these voter groups, not to mention his support of ethnic groups jumping 12-17%, Biden is toast...

I'm getting the feeling that polls in general are not indicative of the way it is on the ground in reality.

I would love to see the internal numbers from other rallies. This explains why Trump is feeling confident that the election will be decided on election night despite democrat attempts to steal it...

Link coming soon!

Bernie was shot in th foot by DEMOCRATS, TWICE.... Both primariy elections were a sham.. Trump is nothing like Bernie... Continue to believe..... And keep your head in the sand.

There will be no trump landslide. He lost the popular vote last time and the majority of Americans have continually disapproved of the job trump is doing. Fix News won't tell you this.
Keep ignoring the shift of the democrat base to Trump... Women, Blacks, Latinos, Hispanics, etc....

Tell me why your democrat voters waited all most a full day to watch Trumps Rally and then to tell the staff of the rally who they are looking to vote for?

Of those people;

Link coming soon!

Bernie dared to defy the corrupt DNC and their master, she who must not be named.

He lost because the Dems cheated.

Just like they are trying to do again.

No chance of a landslide....

.... it will be a full blown TRUMPSLIDE.

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.
Bullshit.
Trump will slide by the thinnest of margins and the court battles will rage for months.

The media will pretend the mail in ballots are legit, the rabble will riot.

Now in reality I agree. Trump would easily destroy Biden and the GOP will be dragged behind the World's Richest Professional Orange Clown.

Pretty sad and pathetic that Democrats need to rely on disrupting the voting system in order to delay and manipulate the outcome and encourage unrest in between to beat a so-called “Orange Clown.”

Bullshit.
Trump will slide by the thinnest of margins and the court battles will rage for months.

Now in reality I agree. Trump would easily destroy Biden and the GOP will be dragged behind the World's Richest Professional Orange Clown.

Pretty sad and pathetic that Democrats need to rely on disrupting the voting system in order to delay and manipulate the outcome and encourage unrest in between to beat a so-called “Orange Clown.”

The "orange clown" is totally dominating the jack asses, and being the best president in US history. It is hard to admit, but true. They got beaten by an orange clown, haha.

Exactly. On Tuesday he won't be at a trump rally. He's in deep trouble.
IF Biden shows up it will not be Trump who is in trouble... The debate is at 8pm and people with sundowners or dementia do not do well late in the evening.. IF the medications Joe is on fail its going to be very evident very quickly...

My Vietnamese tennis partners tell me that 95% of the Vietnamese in their groups will vote for Trump. 95%.
A very smart spokesman on an LA radio station avers that virtually everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will do so again. There is no reason not to. However rich people like the money they've made with the stock market runup and they want to keep making money so while they tell their Lefty friends they're pro-Biden, in the privacy of the voting booth, they'll check the Trump box. I have $400 on Trump at mybookie.com Winning will pay me $840.

"The pathetically ill-designed and antiquated US Constitution encourages pay-offs, shenanigans, and rule by those with money." Numan

That is the most pathetic and ignorant quote I have seen outside of triggered Democrats. But then again, you might be a triggered Democrat. You certainly talk like one.

1601240782739.png

1601240805886.png

No more counting ... they hatch on November 3.

View attachment 393401
I sat here most of the day cleaning house and listening to various stations that were claiming that Biden was unstoppable but when I really looked into the numbers it isn't how the LMSM is portraying it... They are building themselves up for a major loss and a crushing defeat...

The true believers only talk to each other
The others know better, they are trying to demoralize Trump supporters, which will not work.

Bullshit.

An orange clown that has been spectacular at being President.

No more counting ... they hatch on November 3.

View attachment 393401
I sat here most of the day cleaning house and listening to various stations that were claiming that Biden was unstoppable but when I really looked into the numbers it isn't how the LMSM is portraying it... They are building themselves up for a major loss and a crushing defeat...

Let their voters think it's in the bag and the lazy ones will stay home like they did for the bitch.

That whole staying home thing is a myth

Forum List

Back