BLM explained in 1969

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
facebook.com/victormarx/videos/284311296205005

I have been saying this for years, before I saw these videos that further corroborate the conclusions I have drawn. We are one race, it's the left that has divided us. They have been doing so before there was a KGB. The goal of the left is to DESTROY ALL NATIONS. When I was a liberal I believed in this shit, that it was designed to make people "equal".

The destruction of this country is a globalist priority. The establishment of a single world government is the objective. I'm not going to pretend to know who is who, who is against who or what the goals of anyone is, but if they're promoting collectivism, they're working against human nature and the USA.

Give every person on earth their 2nd Amendment Rights and I'll tolerate you. I can put up with a lot if peasants can shoot knights off their horses with musketballs. You're not promoting "equality" if you are trying to undermine the COTUS. You're doing nothing good when you encourage "poor" people to riot and loot from "rich" people who did nothing to them. You're not "fighting oppression" by resisting a lawful arrest because you stole a car, nor are you "fighting oppression" when an incorrigible criminal scumbag is killed by police and you firebomb the buildings where it happened.

I'm actually at a point where I think all cops ought to defund themselves. Just stop working. Leave the job and take half pay in the private sector or become contractors. The the malcontents run amok, but let the victims have the capacity to return fire.

Do any of you liberal assholes know that in places like Peshawar, where there are no FBI, no "police" no gun laws that ere are also not as many violent crimes? I understand the nuances involved, but what are you trying to make them like us?

This tune is ages old. It was crafted in the depths of fire and fury.

Forum List

Back