Land of the Free? Home of the Brave?

Not any more. And its depressing.
I see, every day, homeless people walking so slowly down the alley I live in, trudging along, stopping to look in big trash bins either looking for cans and bottles or something possibly to eat. Big huge bags slung over their shoulders, holding all that they own. Some, pushing grocery carts with all they own. Except those carts get taken away from them eventually.
It's sad. This is America. Homeless people everywhere. Veterans struggling. Citizens struggling. Rats begging for food when people that have money dine in a patio or even inside an eatery. Water scarce unless you have money. Heck, I watered down the front patio to cool it off (it's 102 so far..supposed to get hotter this next week), and a butterfly sat on my door mat sucking water out of it that I just hosed. Couple of bees were hanging on to the rim of the water bowl I keep outside for the possums, feral cats, and whatever else needs a drink.
Now imagine a homeless person trying to do the same thing.

What happened? Was it always this bad or is it only recently that the USA became a 3rd world country?

Get used to it.You living in California your going to see that for decades to come in this day and age.california after all has it worse than anybody

To answer your question,no it hasnt always been this bad.But the thing is we are living in our final days as much as people may not want to believe that and this is coming from someone Who is not religious or believes in the Bible.

To answer your question we have always been a third world country.at least since 1913.that was when we became a communist dictatership when the federal reserve act was passed.we have never been a free country sense then.

What we are seeing happening today is something that has been planned by the elite for decades in their population control agenda they started planning back then and is NOW set in motion.

I saw this coming like ten years ago,except I always thought the world would come to an end by nuclear war,I never saw this fake virus being created so they can poison us off and kill,us with a fake vaccine they have planned for us by the gates foundation

The American people are the ones to blame for letting this country become a third world banana republic.they let the Real killers the CIA get way with the JFK assassination and we are paying for it today.

Had he lived and served a second term none of these travesty’s would have ever happened,Oklahoma City bombing,Waco,Middle East wars,9/11 and this virus.the CIA was behind all these travesty’s,they and the federal reserve are the reason the world is in the mess that it is today.

The reason I say none of those tragic travesty’s would have ever happened had he lived is Because he was going to get rid of the CIA in his second term.He also signed an executive order that had he served a second term,the fed would have been dissolved.After he signed that executive order,for five months our money was actually backed by something,silver.our money we have now is as worthless as Monopoly money cause it’s not backed by anything.

No president has ever reinstated his executive order.they have all been willing puppets for the establishment doing their bidding for them. He was our last real president we had who served the people instead of the establishment.this is how his assassination still affects our lives.Not only do you have the evil CIA still plotting against America,they are to thank for this virus scare.this hoax.But he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.the government is suppose to,serve the people,we are not suppose to serve them as we do now.

Our forefathers would NEVER have let the killers of the jfk assassination get off Scott free as they did,they would have hunted them down and brought them to trial and made sure the jury was corrupt or bought off.

Things went downhill after the kennedy assassination and have never been the same sense.it totally changed the world for the worst.he gave hope for the youth that they could change things and have an impact on history and the future,that hope vanished after his assassination and because the sheep let it happen and have let our corrupt school system brainwash them that their votes counts unable to accept reality that both parties are corrupt and one in the same which is why an independent never gets elected,Nothing ever changes and the sheep keep destroying our country voting in the corrupt one party system we have of demopublicans and reprocrats. Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
Now that is Horseshit. Half manure and half useless. The Golden Circle Knights of Franco's Ibero-American states (KKK Knights of Columbus) killed Kennedy, Luke E(vil) Hart? Sept 11 was a Saudi/Axis attack, and Bush and his cohorts were in on it... what evidence? The Bush family has very close ties to the Saud's, and he himself is a military commander of the Saudi military, and in service to the Saudi monarchy via the Order of Abdulaziz.

You want to know what's going on. It's muslim colonialism. You know they have a global conquest agenda.. so you need to think how they manipulate global politics to their Arab world conquest ends. The cult of Abrahamism is one way... and there's a Babylonian, Solomon, Tyre, Carthage, Punic Wars, Mars, Rome connexion to make... which could be additionally augmented by a reading of Plutarch's Life of Romulus and Herodotus' Histories.
Let me guess,you also believe in that fairy tale magic bullet theory that Oswald shot JFK as well right? LOl

You have so much been taken in by the lying CIA controlled media propaganda that Muslims did it. It was a joint CIA,mossad operation and Got news for you,the 9/11 coverup commission failed to prove bin laden and Muslims were behind it,in fact they were proven liars about that because 9/11 follows the same pattern of the fairy tale that Oswald shot jfk.

Shills from Langley that have penetrated this site in their ramblings that Oswald Shot Jfk always defend the Warren commission that Oswald did it for fame when the Warren commission said Oswald dit it to make his mark on history,problem with that lie of the Warren commissions that he was doing it for fame is the fact he denied it where famous assassins that did it in the past proudly boasted about it. Well same thing with bin laden,you won’t find it now cause YouTube deleted it but I once posted a video where Dan rather said that bin laden said he did not do it,funny how soon afterwards,Dan rather got fired from his job.lol

Oh there is plenty of evidence they lied to us on 9/11 that Muslims did it the fact some of the alleged highjackers turned up alive.Lol

There is no evidence Muslims did it but plenty of evidence that Israel did where some police arrested some dancing Israelites on the top of rooftops who were celebrating the twin towers going down yet those same Israelites incredibly got released after that and never got investigated.

Where is my evidence.? Boy you have obviously not done your homework on this and have been listening way too much to what the CIA controlled media tells you.lol

You need to read David ray griffins book Debunking the 9/11 debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the of the official conspiracy theory.that book has NEVER been debunked.also watch the video to see the role Israel played in it called 9/11 missing links,that video also has never been debunked.that will get you started on the path to the truth 9/11 was a joint CIA,mossad operation.I just scratched the surface there.Lol.
Another freaking denier. Look at who did the Sept. 11 attacks, how many were Saudi. Shut the fuck up and be silent, and do no harm. Accept what really happened, or I pray that Heaven's Karma judges you as a collaborator and axis sympathizer.
That’s all you do to is slingshot in defeat like the monkey troll you are,I listed the sources that prove my facts and you are so much in denial mode afraid of the truth so you won’t look at them,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are incapable of opening up your mouth without farting.comedy gold.

I see, every day, homeless people walking so slowly down the alley I live in, trudging along, stopping to look in big trash bins either looking for cans and bottles or something possibly to eat. Big huge bags slung over their shoulders, holding all that they own. Some, pushing grocery carts with all they own. Except those carts get taken away from them eventually.
It's sad. This is America. Homeless people everywhere. Veterans struggling. Citizens struggling. Rats begging for food when people that have money dine in a patio or even inside an eatery. Water scarce unless you have money. Heck, I watered down the front patio to cool it off (it's 102 so far..supposed to get hotter this next week), and a butterfly sat on my door mat sucking water out of it that I just hosed. Couple of bees were hanging on to the rim of the water bowl I keep outside for the possums, feral cats, and whatever else needs a drink.

What happened? Was it always this bad or is it only recently that the USA became a 3rd world country?

Get used to it.You living in California your going to see that for decades to come in this day and age.california after all has it worse than anybody

To answer your question,no it hasnt always been this bad.But the thing is we are living in our final days as much as people may not want to believe that and this is coming from someone Who is not religious or believes in the Bible.

To answer your question we have always been a third world country.at least since 1913.that was when we became a communist dictatership when the federal reserve act was passed.we have never been a free country sense then.

What we are seeing happening today is something that has been planned by the elite for decades in their population control agenda they started planning back then and is NOW set in motion.

I saw this coming like ten years ago,except I always thought the world would come to an end by nuclear war,I never saw this fake virus being created so they can poison us off and kill,us with a fake vaccine they have planned for us by the gates foundation

The American people are the ones to blame for letting this country become a third world banana republic.they let the Real killers the CIA get way with the JFK assassination and we are paying for it today.

Had he lived and served a second term none of these travesty’s would have ever happened,Oklahoma City bombing,Waco,Middle East wars,9/11 and this virus.the CIA was behind all these travesty’s,they and the federal reserve are the reason the world is in the mess that it is today.

The reason I say none of those tragic travesty’s would have ever happened had he lived is Because he was going to get rid of the CIA in his second term.He also signed an executive order that had he served a second term,the fed would have been dissolved.After he signed that executive order,for five months our money was actually backed by something,silver.our money we have now is as worthless as Monopoly money cause it’s not backed by anything.

No president has ever reinstated his executive order.they have all been willing puppets for the establishment doing their bidding for them. He was our last real president we had who served the people instead of the establishment.this is how his assassination still affects our lives.Not only do you have the evil CIA still plotting against America,they are to thank for this virus scare.this hoax.But he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.the government is suppose to,serve the people,we are not suppose to serve them as we do now.

Our forefathers would NEVER have let the killers of the jfk assassination get off Scott free as they did,they would have hunted them down and brought them to trial and made sure the jury was corrupt or bought off.

Things went downhill after the kennedy assassination and have never been the same sense.it totally changed the world for the worst.he gave hope for the youth that they could change things and have an impact on history and the future,that hope vanished after his assassination and because the sheep let it happen and have let our corrupt school system brainwash them that their votes counts unable to accept reality that both parties are corrupt and one in the same which is why an independent never gets elected,Nothing ever changes and the sheep keep destroying our country voting in the corrupt one party system we have of demopublicans and reprocrats. Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
Wow......what a post ....my thoughts exactly. I never believed the explanation the American people were given for JFK's assassination or 9/11 or this virus. I was one of the first people to talk about the One World Government/New World Order and received a lot of ridicule at the time but now it's spoken of everywhere. Both parties are corrupt and they don't give a damn about the American people or the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for. I'll even go so far as to say I'm starting to believe "crimes against humanity" involve adrenachrome, MKUltra and the kidnapping and torture of our youth....going on in the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). All that's a subject for another day! lol I know that's really going down the rabbit hole but the world has changed so much since I was a kid and in my opinion not for the better. People are different. There's no sense of morality. No sense of right or wrong. Sad. There's a one and a half hour documentary called...AGENDA-Grinding America Down.......that tells exactly how we got to the point we're at. It's spell-binding and sometime is found on Youtube but just as soon as someone posts it, it's taken down. Maybe I can find it and post it for anyone who's interested.

Here it is...hope you find it interesting.....

Trolls like the one I Just took to school always ignore pesky facts that both bush I and his pal Clinton have both talked about a new world order,they are all over youtube their speech on that And the fact that Hitler spoke those same words as well

I see trolls around here always talking about Obama’s corruption and that the republicans can do no wrong and crap like that yet everytime I bring up,the facts Obama was only continuing the policys bush got started,they ignore it and just insult in defeat knowing they can’t counter facts.lol.

Last edited:

Homeless people exist across the globe. You will find homeless people sitting in the streets of any Islamic nation, homeless people in the streets in Asian countries, Homeless people in Europe (even Scandinavian countries), Homeless people in Communist countries, Homeless people in India and African countries and homeless people in nations run by Military Juntas. It's a global fact of life. There will also always be poor people, who, while they have a roof over their heads, have not much more.
A myriad of factors can result in homelessness, but no nation is capable of solving it all, especially Communist nations. Their ideology creates vast numbers of the poor. All a nation can do is to do its best to address the root causes, which in some cases are unfixable.
A good example of one class of homeless individuals that is unfixable....the significantly mentally ill. In the past, the mentally ill used to be housed in institutions, where they had a roof over their heads, food and medication. But, along came the UCLA and took the government to court and the courts agreed with the UCLA that you can't keep people in institutions and make them take medications, if they aren't dangerous and don't wish to reside there. Subsequently, numerous people that were unable to function normally in society and couldn't hold down jobs, if they weren't on medications, were out in the streets.
Other causes of homelessness can be boiled down to drug/alcohol addictions rending the individuals unable to hold down jobs for long, individuals who have made it clear that they just like being "off the grid and don't want an actual residence" and criminal elements that drift around, subsisting off of victimizing others. There are also some, who due to unfortunate circumstances, lost work in their elder years and due to subtle age discrimination, are unable to find work and end up not having enough funds to restore some semblance of normal in their lives. There are also women that, after a divorce and being older, are unable to get their lives back.
Be thankful for what you have and donate to charities, I did for 23 years (after that, I decided that henceforth, I was my own personal charity and worry about myself now...let someone else donate to those less fortunate).
Excellent analogy.

Homeless people exist across the globe. You will find homeless people sitting in the streets of any Islamic nation, homeless people in the streets in Asian countries, Homeless people in Europe (even Scandinavian countries), Homeless people in Communist countries, Homeless people in India and African countries and homeless people in nations run by Military Juntas. It's a global fact of life. There will also always be poor people, who, while they have a roof over their heads, have not much more.
A myriad of factors can result in homelessness, but no nation is capable of solving it all, especially Communist nations. Their ideology creates vast numbers of the poor. All a nation can do is to do its best to address the root causes, which in some cases are unfixable.
A good example of one class of homeless individuals that is unfixable....the significantly mentally ill. In the past, the mentally ill used to be housed in institutions, where they had a roof over their heads, food and medication. But, along came the UCLA and took the government to court and the courts agreed with the UCLA that you can't keep people in institutions and make them take medications, if they aren't dangerous and don't wish to reside there. Subsequently, numerous people that were unable to function normally in society and couldn't hold down jobs, if they weren't on medications, were out in the streets.
Other causes of homelessness can be boiled down to drug/alcohol addictions rending the individuals unable to hold down jobs for long, individuals who have made it clear that they just like being "off the grid and don't want an actual residence" and criminal elements that drift around, subsisting off of victimizing others. There are also some, who due to unfortunate circumstances, lost work in their elder years and due to subtle age discrimination, are unable to find work and end up not having enough funds to restore some semblance of normal in their lives. There are also women that, after a divorce and being older, are unable to get their lives back.
Be thankful for what you have and donate to charities, I did for 23 years (after that, I decided that henceforth, I was my own personal charity and worry about myself now...let someone else donate to those less fortunate).
Excellent analogy.
Clearly, looking back on my original post, I kept saying the UCLA was responsible. It was actually the ACLU. What can I say, senility.

Excellent analogy.
Gracie are you still trying to quit?

Excellent analogy.
Was. Failed again. Too much shit went down. As usual. Soon as I begin the attempt, something always happens where I want a cig to deal with it. I know. Cop out. But...I have not given up on attemtping it again. Got the patches. The Wellbutrin in case I need it. Gum. Straws to chew on. Just havent implemented it all yet.

Anyway...I will always have a soft spot for homeless. Sane or insane. When they walk by gasping..I offer them a bottled water. I'm always thanked, even though they may be mumbling jumbo, the look on their face is always the same....thankfulness.

Excellent analogy.
:desk:

Me. MrGracie and I. Exactly what happened along with the home we were renting supposedly as a life estate, was changed to "I want my house back" after we invested all our money into it.

Wow......what a post ....my thoughts exactly. I never believed the explanation the American people were given for JFK's assassination or 9/11 or this virus. I was one of the first people to talk about the One World Government/New World Order and received a lot of ridicule at the time but now it's spoken of everywhere. Both parties are corrupt and they don't give a damn about the American people or the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for. I'll even go so far as to say I'm starting to believe "crimes against humanity" involve adrenachrome, MKUltra and the kidnapping and torture of our youth....going on in the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). All that's a subject for another day! lol I know that's really going down the rabbit hole but the world has changed so much since I was a kid and in my opinion not for the better. People are different. There's no sense of morality. No sense of right or wrong. Sad. There's a one and a half hour documentary called...AGENDA-Grinding America Down.......that tells exactly how we got to the point we're at. It's spell-binding and sometime is found on Youtube but just as soon as someone posts it, it's taken down. Maybe I can find it and post it for anyone who's interested.

Just got done watching that video,good stuff thanks.They keep saying it’s communism that’s doing all this,maybe true but there are two things about that video that irk me.ONE,that describes Zionism of Israel down to a tee but they never once mentioned in there how the zionists of Israel control the politics of our country,that all these corrupt politicians are in Israel’s pockets..

Two,they really pissed me off when they had the gall to list Reagan in there with patriots like Daley krockett and Martin Luther king as patriots.Many Americans have been brainwashed that Reagan was a great president unaware of how he ran the most corrupt administration of any president ever at the the time.they never remember that he created a debt worse than all presidents before him combined.

Reagan was a mass murderer like every president we have had since then.he was a traiter to the lower and middle class family’s,matter of fact he got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has not only contiuned,but they expanded on,that is why the media worship him like they do cause he was the grandfather of it all that got the ball rolling. They want to list a president so badly in there in the same breath as people like Daley Crockett and Martin Luther king,then they should have put Kennedy’s picture in there,our last REAL president we had not a puppet for the elite. Grrrr.

Where are you located if it's that hot? We're hot and dry here in Virginia...have been in the 90's! My garden is certainly feeling the effects.
Central northern valley in California. It will get worse for the next few months. Fire season. Its awful. Hell, in November...the 8th to be exact....the Paradise fire happened. I was lucky to escape alive.

Fall is nice, though. And winter. And spring. Summers are dreadful tho.

Ugh....we hit 105 the other day here in Katy Tx just outside of Houston.
With 85% to 90% humidity it's brutal!!
I'm in the pool about every 30 minutes and forgo a towel just to stay wet longer.
Houston is one of the few places where I worked one summer and standing stock-still within 5 minutes I'd have sweat dripping off of my fingers!

Just got done watching that video,good stuff thanks.They keep saying it’s communism that’s doing all this,maybe true but there are two things about that video that irk me.ONE,that describes Zionism of Israel down to a tee but they never once mentioned in there how the zionists of Israel control the politics of our country,that all these corrupt politicians are in Israel’s pockets..

Two,they really pissed me off when they had the gall to list Reagan in there with patriots like Daley krockett and Martin Luther king as patriots.Many Americans have been brainwashed that Reagan was a great president unaware of how he ran the most corrupt administration of any president ever at the the time.they never remember that he created a debt worse than all presidents before him combined.

Reagan was a mass murderer like every president we have had since then.he was a traiter to the lower and middle class family’s,matter of fact he got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has not only contiuned,but they expanded on,that is why the media worship him like they do cause he was the grandfather of it all that got the ball rolling. They want to list a president so badly in there in the same breath as people like Daley Crockett and Martin Luther king,then they should have put Kennedy’s picture in there,our last REAL president we had not a puppet for the elite. Grrrr.

Who I the HELL is "Daley Crockett?" Reagan's worst mistakes as President was BELIEVING the Dim-witted Democrats when they promised to restrain spending in exchange for tax cuts and BELIEVING them again when they said, "If you'll grant THESE illegals amnesty, we'll secure the southern border." They reneged on BOTH promises before the ink was dry on the agreements.

Who I the HELL is "Daley Crockett?" Reagan's worst mistakes as President was BELIEVING the Dim-witted Democrats when they promised to restrain spending in exchange for tax cuts and BELIEVING them again when they said, "If you'll grant THESE illegals amnesty, we'll secure the southern border." They reneged on BOTH promises before the ink was dry on the agreements.

One of the brainwashed sheep I was talking about who evades facts about that mass murdering traiter. One of the sheep who thinks there is a difference in the corrupt two party system,wow same as that other troll,you evade facts.

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.lol

None that can stand toe to toe with me in a debate have come on this thread that’s for sure.

Last edited:

Where are you located if it's that hot? We're hot and dry here in Virginia...have been in the 90's! My garden is certainly feeling the effects.
Central northern valley in California. It will get worse for the next few months. Fire season. Its awful. Hell, in November...the 8th to be exact....the Paradise fire happened. I was lucky to escape alive.

Fall is nice, though. And winter. And spring. Summers are dreadful tho.

Ugh....we hit 105 the other day here in Katy Tx just outside of Houston.
With 85% to 90% humidity it's brutal!!
I'm in the pool about every 30 minutes and forgo a towel just to stay wet longer.
Houston is one of the few places where I worked one summer and standing stock-still within 5 minutes I'd have sweat dripping off of my fingers!

It's the same in Florida.
I stay out in it all day on the porch so I can stay acclimated even though I'm retired.
It's far worse being an indoor person and stepping out into this kind of heat.
Hell,as long as I have a fan,a cool drink and the pool I'm just fine.
Put me out in the direct sun and I'll be giving up in short order.

Sorry. The first promise from the Democrats that they reneged on was in exchange for a few minor tax INCREASES, they promised to restrain spending. Instead, when the new revenue came pouring in they spent $1.63 for every "new" dollar into the treasury, then gave Reagan the "option" of signing their "budget" into law or shutting down the government.

One of the brainwashed sheep I was talking about who evades facts about that mass murdering traiter. One of the sheep who thinks there is a difference in the corrupt two party system,wow same as that other troll,you evade facts.

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.lol

None that can stand toe to toe with me in a debate have come on this thread that’s for sure.

Pretty sure of yourself, huh? I'll match your debate "skills" and spot you 10 points first.

Now that is Horseshit. Half manure and half useless. The Golden Circle Knights of Franco's Ibero-American states (KKK Knights of Columbus) killed Kennedy, Luke E(vil) Hart? Sept 11 was a Saudi/Axis attack, and Bush and his cohorts were in on it... what evidence? The Bush family has very close ties to the Saud's, and he himself is a military commander of the Saudi military, and in service to the Saudi monarchy via the Order of Abdulaziz.

You want to know what's going on. It's muslim colonialism. You know they have a global conquest agenda.. so you need to think how they manipulate global politics to their Arab world conquest ends. The cult of Abrahamism is one way... and there's a Babylonian, Solomon, Tyre, Carthage, Punic Wars, Mars, Rome connexion to make... which could be additionally augmented by a reading of Plutarch's Life of Romulus and Herodotus' Histories.
Let me guess,you also believe in that fairy tale magic bullet theory that Oswald shot JFK as well right? LOl

You have so much been taken in by the lying CIA controlled media propaganda that Muslims did it. It was a joint CIA,mossad operation and Got news for you,the 9/11 coverup commission failed to prove bin laden and Muslims were behind it,in fact they were proven liars about that because 9/11 follows the same pattern of the fairy tale that Oswald shot jfk.

Shills from Langley that have penetrated this site in their ramblings that Oswald Shot Jfk always defend the Warren commission that Oswald did it for fame when the Warren commission said Oswald dit it to make his mark on history,problem with that lie of the Warren commissions that he was doing it for fame is the fact he denied it where famous assassins that did it in the past proudly boasted about it. Well same thing with bin laden,you won’t find it now cause YouTube deleted it but I once posted a video where Dan rather said that bin laden said he did not do it,funny how soon afterwards,Dan rather got fired from his job.lol

Oh there is plenty of evidence they lied to us on 9/11 that Muslims did it the fact some of the alleged highjackers turned up alive.Lol

There is no evidence Muslims did it but plenty of evidence that Israel did where some police arrested some dancing Israelites on the top of rooftops who were celebrating the twin towers going down yet those same Israelites incredibly got released after that and never got investigated.

Where is my evidence.? Boy you have obviously not done your homework on this and have been listening way too much to what the CIA controlled media tells you.lol

You need to read David ray griffins book Debunking the 9/11 debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the of the official conspiracy theory.that book has NEVER been debunked.also watch the video to see the role Israel played in it called 9/11 missing links,that video also has never been debunked.that will get you started on the path to the truth 9/11 was a joint CIA,mossad operation.I just scratched the surface there.Lol.
Another freaking denier. Look at who did the Sept. 11 attacks, how many were Saudi. Shut the fuck up and be silent, and do no harm. Accept what really happened, or I pray that Heaven's Karma judges you as a collaborator and axis sympathizer.
What do you diasgree with, buttercup? Facts? An inconvenient truth to your axis sympathies? J'accuse.
1594720693381.png

Excellent analogy.
Was. Failed again. Too much shit went down. As usual. Soon as I begin the attempt, something always happens where I want a cig to deal with it. I know. Cop out. But...I have not given up on attemtping it again. Got the patches. The Wellbutrin in case I need it. Gum. Straws to chew on. Just havent implemented it all yet.

Don't judge yourself too harshly, kiddo. A good smoke is fine every now and again. Wife was addicted...packet plus a day ...but she eventually gave up about two years ago. I even gave up my pipe (tobacco....good quality only) at the same time. We've been good but far from our first attempts.

Best of luck but having a single does not need to turn into a double.

Greg

What do you diasgree with, buttercup? Facts? An inconvenient truth to your axis sympathies? J'accuse.
View attachment 363220
Two farts in a row from a troll after my last post.lol

Forum List

Back