"Lame Stream Media" comes to Caribou's defense?

I guess that stupid cartoon was suppose to say something..

I'd be ashamed for outsiders to read the one thread on Palin and the title alone was sick and stupid. Palin likes Chocolate

Frankly I think it should be DELETED. but that's just my opinion.

you conservatives sure are thin-skinned except for when you aren't :rolleyes:

Are they attacking her because she doesn't believe in evolution? :(

dinosaurpalin.jpg

I'd be ashamed for outsiders to read the one thread on Palin and the title alone was sick and stupid. Palin likes Chocolate

And most of you lefties are sick twisted freaks ALL of the time. some of you should be ashamed the way you talk about WOMEN. but you have to have morals, values and honor to feel shame. but carry on. You only make yourselves look small and very hateful.

And most of you lefties are sick twisted freaks ALL of the time. some of you should be ashamed the way you talk about WOMEN. but you have to have morals, values and honor to feel shame. but carry on. You only make yourselves look small and very hateful.

Yeah. The mouthpiece of the Repub party, 3X divorced, narcotic abuser- Limbough, never talked bad about Hillary or Michelle except for when he did lol Save your righteous indignation for someone who'll buy it steph :rolleyes:

Yeah. The mouthpiece of the Repub party, 3X divorced, narcotic abuser- Limbough, never talked bad about Hillary or Michelle except for when he did lol Save your righteous indignation for someone who'll buy it steph :rolleyes:

Yeah. go ahead and try to defect off all you sick people here. I have NEVER heard Limbaugh talk about Hiliary the way some of here are in the one thread about Palin. and you little sick one, was up in there with them..you should BE PROUD. own it.
Now I am done with you, you are dismissed. :eusa_hand:

LOL! Yet another rightwingloon melting down over Palin's sex life.

You are no better than the others in the Palin thread. You can bet if this had been about Michelle Obama it wouldn't of EVER gone off into some of the shit that was posted. You would of been the first person in there chastising everyone. so don't act all innocent.

You are no better than the others in the Palin thread. You can bet if this had been about Michelle Obama it wouldn't of EVER gone off into some of the shit that was posted. You would of been the first person in there chastising everyone. so don't act all innocent.

:lol:

I wouldn't care for a minute if Michelle had sex with a white guy before she got married. And your little lover, WickedRetard, was all over that thread trying to make nasty comments about Michelle. You probably repped him 50 times.

You're the one that is having a fit over Palin and a black guy.

:thup:

:lol:

I wouldn't care for a minute if Michelle had sex with a white guy before she got married. And your little lover, WickedRetard, was all over that thread trying to make nasty comments about Michelle. You probably repped him 50 times.

You're the one that is having a fit over Palin and a black guy.

:thup:

I could care less if she had sex with a black guy. It's some of disgusting things being said in that thread. so nice try, but you are just as disgusting as some of men on this board.

As they should. The book is basically tabloid trash that relies on "unnamed sources".

Not that it hasn't been hilarious watching the Palinistas go crazy over it.

For the record, I don't really doubt that Palin did some coke in the 80s (that shouldn't be a shocking notion) or hooked up with Glen Rice or smoked pot.

I just don't care and don't think that automatically disqualifies her to be President or whatever the fuck she is trying to be.

I think the way she has conducted herself while in office and the stupid things she has said and stands for disqualifies her.

Oh, yes, and it is ironic that the "Lame Stream" media came to Sarah's defense (though, "doing their jobs" isn't really coming to anyone's defense).

Not that Sarah cares. The whole "Lame Stream" media talking point is so suck up to the base anyways.

As they should. The book is basically tabloid trash that relies on "unnamed sources".

For the record, I don't really doubt that Palin did some coke in the 80s (that shouldn't be a shocking notion) or hooked up with Glen Rice or smoked pot.

I just don't care and don't think that automatically disqualifies her to be President or whatever the fuck she is trying to be.

I think the way she has conducted herself while in office and the stupid things she has said and stands for disqualifies her.

How dare you insinuate she actually slept with a black man! I mean my god. Its fine if she did drugs, hell she could have killed someone but to say she slept with a black man! MY GOD! :doubt:

Palin lives rent free in some of your heads..

You want to see sick hate. go through and read some of the stuff posted on this board about her..

The left-Liberals have become a sick hating bunch.

The stuff on here is nothing compared to the fantasies of the right...

Joe McGinniss underwent emergency surgery Wednesday night after police say the author was beaten senseless by Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s husband Todd at a Manhattan party where McGinniss was signing copies of his new book about the former Alaska governor.

“It was one of the most brutal attacks I’ve ever seen,” said Venona Wineglass, who was waiting in line to get her copy of the controversial anti-Palin book signed at the Upper West Side reception when, she said, Todd “came out of nowhere” and began punching McGinniss. “He was just like bam, bam, bam, and it took three guards to pull him off.”

Todd Palin Defense Fund Update : The Other McCain

What makes the book "tabloid trash"? You're falling it to the Palin's trap. If I was McGinniss, I would sue Todd and Sarah for slander over the sex predator claims they keep making.

You want to see sick hate. go through and read some of the stuff posted on this board about her..

Joe McGinniss underwent emergency surgery Wednesday night after police say the author was beaten senseless by Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s husband Todd at a Manhattan party where McGinniss was signing copies of his new book about the former Alaska governor.

“It was one of the most brutal attacks I’ve ever seen,” said Venona Wineglass, who was waiting in line to get her copy of the controversial anti-Palin book signed at the Upper West Side reception when, she said, Todd “came out of nowhere” and began punching McGinniss. “He was just like bam, bam, bam, and it took three guards to pull him off.”

Pfft, silly righties and their fantasies. Sarah would never allow Todd to assault McGinniss. That's a lawsuit baby. What's the point of surrendering your political career to make serious coin if you are going to squander it all on legal bills.

What makes the book "tabloid trash"? You're falling it to the Palin's trap. If I was McGinniss, I would sue Todd and Sarah for slander over the sex predator claims they keep making.

I wasn't aware of those.

At any rate, I find any book that tosses out massively bombastic claims based on anonymous sources to be tabloid trash. I mean, it's Judith Regan city.

It's no different then Mellon Scaife's "Arkansas Project".

Arkansas Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, a little different, in that the AP was politically motivated and McGinnis justs wants to make a buck.

But the tactics are the same: thow shit against a wall and see what sticks.

Is it true, is it false? Who knows. Who cares?

Pfft, silly righties and their fantasies. Sarah would never allow Todd to assault McGinniss. That's a lawsuit baby. What's the point of surrendering your political career to make serious coin if you are going to squander it all on legal bills.

The "beauty" is that she doesn't need to do it. Just outsource the work.

Reporter handcuffed at Joe Miller event - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back