Lame stream media can't get enough of Donald Trump

The voice of the right wing FUX NEWS has been snubbed by Trump, but the "so called LAME STREAM MEDIA" that the cons hate, can't get enough of him. Today, all they could talk about was Trump...It was like the GOP debate didn't even matter.

Trump doesn't have to pay for air time, because all the major media kisses his ass and gives him free air time every minute of every day. It's like Trump is the only thing happening in the world of politics.

Does anyone remember when all the media fooled the whole world into following Shrub in the Iraq invasion?

The "false prophet" is at it again....fooling everybody into electing the next serpent that will take us down to perdition.
so leftist support trump for Pres

who knew?

The voice of the right wing FUX NEWS has been snubbed by Trump, but the "so called LAME STREAM MEDIA" that the cons hate, can't get enough of him. Today, all they could talk about was Trump...It was like the GOP debate didn't even matter.

Trump doesn't have to pay for air time, because all the major media kisses his ass and gives him free air time every minute of every day. It's like Trump is the only thing happening in the world of politics.

Does anyone remember when all the media fooled the whole world into following Shrub in the Iraq invasion?

The "false prophet" is at it again....fooling everybody into electing the next serpent that will take us down to perdition.

who knew?
I really hope this country isn't THAT stupid.

who knew?
I really hope this country isn't THAT stupid.
They cheered a wanna be when he said he would fundamentally change America and then voted him in and re-elected him after he did it.

That really was proof beyond doubt that leftist hate America.

My kids find Trump fascinating to watch, what he says sounds sort of stupid and childish but then he makes a pouty face and the kids yowl with glee.

Not only is it the main stream media that can't get enough of Trump, but it's also Trump who can't get enough coverage from them, which is why he says some of the outrageous things that he does.

Interestingly enough, his number one supporter (Wasillla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil Palin), absolutely HATES the media because she keeps sticking her foot in her mouth, like she did this morning.

I wonder how long it's going to take Trump to disavow Palin?

Forum List

Back