What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lakerland

OP
Billo_Really

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Reaction score
The Lakers won and ya'll can kiss my big, white, Irish Catholic ass!

And yes, I have been drinking...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fuck the Lakers.

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Reaction score
I HATE THE LAKERS.

The last time I even remotely liked the Lakers was back when Jerry West and Wilt Chamberlain were on the team.

But, then again, the last time I really paid attention to basketball was in the 1980s.

Reaction score
And you guys need to let Nash run some more pick n roll with Howard. That would be unstoppable.

Immanuel

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish it was the frigging NBA on strike and not the NHL.

Who gives a shit about basketball anyway? I'd rather watch a knitting tournament than an NBA game. Hell, in the NBA the only 5 seconds that can even be remotely considered to be exciting during the entire season are the last 5 seconds of the last game.

Immie

Immanuel

Gold Member
Reaction score

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score

Who gives a shit about basketball anyway? I'd rather watch a knitting tournament than an NBA game. Hell, in the NBA the only 5 seconds that can even be remotely considered to be exciting during the entire season are the last 5 seconds of the last game.

Immie
No no, it's real exciting watching 10 semi-retarded tall guys put a rubber ball in a hoop 10 feet off the ground. It's amazing and beautiful! That's what they say on ESPN! :uhoh3:

What's even more amazing is watching and listening to people like the OP talk like they're part owners of the team.

Given enough money, the Lakers would move to China and leave all their "fans" behind. Hey, they moved from Minnesota didn't they? Basketball is promoted as an International Sport right? Don't they have games where they have their names in Spanish? Yes they do.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
Kobe to play until he's 40...

...Boo-yah!
As long as there's plenty of Hotel Workers to rape, Kobe is gonna' play!

Scroo-Yah!

OP
Billo_Really

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Reaction score

Immie
No no, it's real exciting watching 10 semi-retarded tall guys put a rubber ball in a hoop 10 feet off the ground. It's amazing and beautiful! That's what they say on ESPN! :uhoh3:

What's even more amazing is watching and listening to people like the OP talk like they're part owners of the team.

Given enough money, the Lakers would move to China and leave all their "fans" behind. Hey, they moved from Minnesota didn't they? Basketball is promoted as an International Sport right? Don't they have games where they have their names in Spanish? Yes they do.
Kobe's more popular in China than Yao Ming.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
Kobe's more popular in China than Yao Ming.
That doesn't mean either one is worth a sh*t.

Sidebar: Best thing the Elected Leaders of L.A. ever did was to boot out Al Davis and his f*ckin' worshiped by gangs, money pit Raiders. Next best thing was letting the Rams go.

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Reaction score

Immie

Hockey is nothing more than "ice soccer". The games are low-scoring and way too long.

OP
Billo_Really

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Reaction score
That doesn't mean either one is worth a sh*t.

Sidebar: Best thing the Elected Leaders of L.A. ever did was to boot out Al Davis and his f*ckin' worshiped by gangs, money pit Raiders. Next best thing was letting the Rams go.
Hey, I grew up on Roman Gabriel and Merlin Olsen.

I'm a Ram fan and want them back in the Collisium.

Immanuel

Gold Member
Reaction score

Immie

Hockey is nothing more than "ice soccer". The games are low-scoring and way too long.

But basketball would be too long if they played ten minute games. Like I said, I would rather watch a knitting tournament!

:)

Immie

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List