Lakerland

I HATE THE LAKERS.

The last time I even remotely liked the Lakers was back when Jerry West and Wilt Chamberlain were on the team.

But, then again, the last time I really paid attention to basketball was in the 1980s.

I wish it was the frigging NBA on strike and not the NHL.

Who gives a shit about basketball anyway? I'd rather watch a knitting tournament than an NBA game. Hell, in the NBA the only 5 seconds that can even be remotely considered to be exciting during the entire season are the last 5 seconds of the last game.

Immie

Who gives a shit about basketball anyway? I'd rather watch a knitting tournament than an NBA game. Hell, in the NBA the only 5 seconds that can even be remotely considered to be exciting during the entire season are the last 5 seconds of the last game.

Immie
No no, it's real exciting watching 10 semi-retarded tall guys put a rubber ball in a hoop 10 feet off the ground. It's amazing and beautiful! That's what they say on ESPN! :uhoh3:

What's even more amazing is watching and listening to people like the OP talk like they're part owners of the team.

Given enough money, the Lakers would move to China and leave all their "fans" behind. Hey, they moved from Minnesota didn't they? Basketball is promoted as an International Sport right? Don't they have games where they have their names in Spanish? Yes they do.

Immie
No no, it's real exciting watching 10 semi-retarded tall guys put a rubber ball in a hoop 10 feet off the ground. It's amazing and beautiful! That's what they say on ESPN! :uhoh3:

What's even more amazing is watching and listening to people like the OP talk like they're part owners of the team.

Given enough money, the Lakers would move to China and leave all their "fans" behind. Hey, they moved from Minnesota didn't they? Basketball is promoted as an International Sport right? Don't they have games where they have their names in Spanish? Yes they do.
Kobe's more popular in China than Yao Ming.

Kobe's more popular in China than Yao Ming.
That doesn't mean either one is worth a sh*t.

Sidebar: Best thing the Elected Leaders of L.A. ever did was to boot out Al Davis and his f*ckin' worshiped by gangs, money pit Raiders. Next best thing was letting the Rams go.

Immie

Hockey is nothing more than "ice soccer". The games are low-scoring and way too long.

That doesn't mean either one is worth a sh*t.

Sidebar: Best thing the Elected Leaders of L.A. ever did was to boot out Al Davis and his f*ckin' worshiped by gangs, money pit Raiders. Next best thing was letting the Rams go.
Hey, I grew up on Roman Gabriel and Merlin Olsen.

I'm a Ram fan and want them back in the Collisium.

Immie

Hockey is nothing more than "ice soccer". The games are low-scoring and way too long.

But basketball would be too long if they played ten minute games. Like I said, I would rather watch a knitting tournament!

:)

Immie

Forum List

Back