Arsenal were poor at man united today

decker

Oct 12, 2012
flat game really. we were poor today. only got going to last 10 mintues. to be honest the score flatterd us. We just lacked cutting edge today. Also seems to be case at old tradford.

still we done well this season and onwards and upwards as they say.

Arsenal were pretty bad.
very true. i just thought they lacked spark today. Should have started walcott after his hat trick at reading.

amazing thing is man united were not even that good. we made them look better then they were.

very true. we seem really off the boil since international break. got lucky on tuesday to beat reading.

still think cups i best chance. can win carling cup with easy draw at bradford and only chelsea are a danger left in that. so got good chance still for a very succesful season

A better United would've put Arsenal to the sword again like they did last season in this fixture.

Arsenal though......I know what they're going through because I support a club that also doesn't like to defend well. Vermaelen will get a lot of hate after that mistake he made, but I still rate him a good defender when he's on form, which he isn't. Poldolski was poor, Giroud got no service and Cazorla was very average. And then there's Wilshere, who is obviously not at all fit enough to influence games the way he used to and it showed big time.

Arsenal are always battling a litany of injuries, especially when it's time to face United at OT, but this was equally as poor as last season. Disappointing stuff. The scoreline doesn't tell even half the story here.

I wish I could talk trash but i'm Greek and my team is Panathinaikos and we look like 18 under club when we get to Champions and have to face off against Man. U. and the likes! lol

Panathanaikos are a good club. I support Roma so I remember the wiping the floor with us in the Europa League a couple of years ago. Djibril Cisse was in beast mode for them.

Also saw Pana beat Milan here in Michigan that same year as well I think.

Panathanaikos are a good club. I support Roma so I remember the wiping the floor with us in the Europa League a couple of years ago. Djibril Cisse was in beast mode for them.

Also saw Pana beat Milan here in Michigan that same year as well I think.

They have their moments but for the most part when they have to get with the big boys..Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern...FUGGHEDABOUTIT!

We were lucky avoid a major beating at united yesterday. ,
2-1 flattered us.

Forum List

Back