“Laken Riley. A beautiful young woman who was killed . . . By an ILLEGAL.”

I wish Abbott well and good luck. That does not change the fact, that what was in the bill was and is needed.
What is in the bill that Biden couldn't accomplish with Executive Orders, White? The truth is...if he's actually serious about securing the border he could do so TODAY. I think you know that. So why are you pretending that he somehow needs a "bill"?

427952718_10228705465638985_2806839037481428771_n.jpg

You are not being helpful with such crazy talk

99.9999% of people demanding border security are not asking for that
Just responding to the poster. It is what she favors. She is a trump supporter, and Trump supporters are against anything that will cut down the problem in the slightest, before election day, in their all or nothing mindset.

By the way, if you get your towers with snipers to shoot them down, where are you going to get the snipers willing to gun down unarmed women and children? How would you like to be married to one of those guys? I can hear the suppertime talk with the wife and kids, now. "We went to the park today, and little Suzie here (she says hugging their 8 year old daughter) made a goal playing soccer. How was your day?" "Oh, you know, same old, same old. I gunned down another twenty unarmed women, children, boys and young men, then held guns on the rest as we forced them to drag the bodies back over the border, good clean kills though, as the new scopes we were issued are excellent!"

I can tell you, it won't be the military gunning down unarmed civilians. Most of the real psychos are weeded out before basic training.

Your painting the most extreme view here. No one except a few freaks are for gunning down women and children. Your posts usually seem pretty fair and rational, then you come up with crazy stuff like this.
What we dont need are hundreds of thousands of unknowns..sneaking through the border, bringing drugs and crime as a lot of these unknown (MEN..not women and children thank you.)) , are gang members.
We dont need a government so weak that they are forced to let people through in mass without taking enough time to ensure those ID's are not fake, hoping they might show up for some hearing, when they damn well know that if they Dont.. we dont have the manpower or will power to enforce the rules..

No we dont ask for snipers.. just a government to create a deterent at the border, and stop inviting people with the hopes of quick entry and benefits once they get here.

Just responding to the poster. It is what she favors. She is a trump supporter, and Trump supporters are against anything that will cut down the problem in the slightest, before election day, in their all or nothing mindset.
Let's cut to the chase, White! Joe Biden has incredible power when it comes to the border. He can do things with Executive Orders to secure the border literally with the stroke of his pen. So what Executive Order has he signed to do so?

I am a trump supporter and that does not apply to me or anyone I know

What I can say is that the Senate bill would have enshrined the migrant invasion into law and would be very difficult for any future president to fix

What does this have to do with border security or afghan withdrawal?
WTF?
It was a reply to this, numbnuts.

Post 29.

Any man that would fuck his daughter is a piece of shit. And the only reason they accused Trump of it is because everyone in the White House knew Biden did it to Ashley.

Whats needed is the House bill that is more like what Abbott is doing
Until you get, just let it go, as not important. Afterall, we cannot have congress working on problems if one side can only get most the things they have asked for in the past, can we? Joe fcked up the border worse than any president since Reagan started kicking the can down the road, still what was in the bill would help. He was ready for the Laken Riley/MTG heckle thing, pivoted and made his point well, immediately and the armature, trumpist heckler was silenced by the experienced veteran of the houses of Congress and on his game, knowing she lost her heckle, and not heard from, the rest of the hour. Pretty impressive or slow old Joe.

“Laken Riley. A beautiful young woman who was killed . . . By an ILLEGAL.”​

I’m guessing biden’s handlers were horrified when he uttered the word “illegal”

I’m pretty sure it wasn't planned that way
Sometimes, when his nervous and pumped up with whatever they give him to make it through speeches, he lets the truth slip out.

I will say this though

Trump is a living example of why the Anything-goes lib sex culture is bad for everyone involved

The innocent as well as the guilty
As your dear leader bragged about "Anything goes sex culture"?

popculture.com › trending › newsDonald Trump Calls Dodging STDs His 'Personal Vietnam' in ...

Jul 3, 2019 · The real estate mogul and businessman told host Howard Stern that dating was his "personal Vietnam." Now, many veterans are retroactively furious at the now-president's remarks.

Your painting the most extreme view here. No one except a few freaks are for gunning down women and children. Your posts usually seem pretty fair and rational, then you come up with crazy stuff like this.
What we dont need are hundreds of thousands of unknowns..sneaking through the border, bringing drugs and crime as a lot of these unknown (MEN..not women and children thank you.)) , are gang members.
We dont need a government so weak that they are forced to let people through in mass without taking enough time to ensure those ID's are not fake, hoping they might show up for some hearing, when they damn well know that if they Dont.. we dont have the manpower or will power to enforce the rules..

No we dont ask for snipers.. just a government to create a deterent at the border, and stop inviting people with the hopes of quick entry and benefits once they get here.
The trumper poster suggested it. What do you think it would look like? What kind of psychos would man her sniper towers?
I like the river barrier idea. If people simply die of their own foolish attempt to swim the river (a natural barrier) plus go into the water at all, knowing they probably have little chance making the American shore, but go anyway, it is their decision, to die that way, rather than walk another 3 miles (after walking hundred or more) to stand in line to enter and make their case. So be it.

S
Let's cut to the chase, White! Joe Biden has incredible power when it comes to the border. He can do things with Executive Orders to secure the border literally with the stroke of his pen. So what Executive Order has he signed to do so?
So, you want him to rule by executive order. That is new.

I am a trump supporter and that does not apply to me or anyone I know

What I can say is that the Senate bill would have enshrined the migrant invasion into law and would be very difficult for any future president to fix
How? Would it prevent another president from adding more, later, if Congress and the president thought it was needed? No. It is just a political excuse to do nothing now.

I have plenty. Just no response when you or anyone else says something we both know is a lie.
You still didn't say what you thought was a lie, lest I post a link proving whatever it is true. SUCKER. :auiqs.jpg:

Marjorie Green forced the Screamer-In-Chief to say Laken's name. He of course butchered it calling her "Lincoln Riley". He then followed it up with his only candid accurate statement of the night "How many THOUSANDS of people have been killed by ILLEGALS?". Thank you Marjorie Green she forced the traitor out of his comfort zone and he blurted out the truth.
He went off script, unless that part was also written for him. It may have been, along with the button to help him remember her name.

We sometimes set the bar way too low for these Democrats. After saying over and over that Biden won’t even say Laken’s name, he and his handlers feel like they pwned us by showing it on a button.

Maybe the script actually said “legals“ but Biden misstead it as “illegals”

If so, his speech writers are real morons. Using thousands of murders under his watch by criminals who happen to be US citizens as some kind of justification for him to bring in hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to commit even more murders is the kind of logic, that… Well… that Democrats would use.

Trump supporters are against a phony border security that doesent fix the problem

Forum List

Back