Ladies & Gentleman, The POTUS!

Still not seeing the problem. Why don't you tell me what you see there.

We truly are lucky! :spinner:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. What's your issue?

Did you watch the video? Holy shit
Oh wait, you are a cultist. He could shoot someone on 4th boulevard and you would defend it.

He has to reminded multiple times his speech is over. She even has to walk up and get him. And then reminds him again. Didnt want people to see him zoning out.
Sad.

Oh wait, you are a cultist. He could shoot someone on 4th boulevard and you would defend it.

He has to reminded multiple times his speech is over. She even has to walk up and get him. And then reminds him again. Didnt want people to see him zoning out.
Sad.

Lol, is that what you're seeing? That's not it at all.

Sad.

1626178343247.png

TNHarley

I've spoken to a few who actually did vote for this incompetent jackass.

They all regret that vote big time.

None of them knew what an incompetent idiot the guy is. After watching his first six months they now all know just how incompetent he is. If they could recall those votes, they would.

Sad.

View attachment 512170

As you should well know by now, tRumpling.

Sad.

View attachment 512170

As you should well know by now, tRumpling.

smh

TNHarley
I tend to agree. Most folks don't research anything. They tend to take things at face value. The folks that voted for him and regret that vote sure did.

I was voting for Trump anyway so nothing Biden did would convince to vote for him.

Hell Biden has been in politics for 47 years and never accomplished a thing and thought he should be POTUS??

After this last six months I wouldn't vote his stupid ass to shovel shit out of my horses stall.

Forum List

Back