Amazon launches racist program offering no “equity”...will our government, the arbiters of social alignment say anything about it?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I thought our federal government had made “EQUITY” their paramount concern?
We’ve all seen them point out cases where there is an imbalance of “EQUITY”.....will they sit there on their hands while the worlds largest company puts their blatant racism on full display for all to see?
Will they ask Amazon to launch an ‘Asian Business Accelerator’ a ‘Hispanic Business Accelerator’.....etc etc?

We’ve all seen them point out cases where there is an imbalance of “EQUITY”.....will they sit there on their hands while the worlds largest company puts their blatant racism on full display for all to see?
Will they ask Amazon to launch an ‘Asian Business Accelerator’ a ‘Hispanic Business Accelerator’.....etc etc?

Amazon Prime is racist.

The free shipping makes Amazon Prime still worth the price but the value is declining rapidly as their "free" Prime Video offering are more and more corrupted by commercials to the extent that the continuity of many shows has been destroyed.

Increasingly I'm finding better deals - and often free shipping on Walmart's online store.

I actually support these kinds of moves. Helping black businesses succeed breeds fewer for the Dem plantation.

I actually support these kinds of moves. Helping black businesses succeed breeds fewer for the Dem plantation.

I agree but it's a racist nonetheless.

I don't.

People should have to get by on their experience, drive, merit, intelligence, work ethic and merit.

No one should be advantaged or disadvantaged based on their skin color. This is pure racism as it excludes other skin colors from the program.

Blacks are being propped up instead of being made to work and be responsible for themselves which will make them even worse off in the end.

Any business labeled a "black owned business" I won't shop with. Be a business, not a skin color business. Fuck black owned businesses.

I appreciate any method of giving me information of what businesses are black owned. I won't buy those products. Target is very good at letting people know which products come from black companies.

Nuts. The answer to racist blm loot-and-burn baboonism is boycott. The utterence, ‘black lives matter’ is a racist statement that cannot be made a non-racist statement. In a vibrant American democracy, ‘all lives matter’ which is not a racist statement, though a pro-life statement. After the opportunism of a fentanyl eater’s death, intelligent Homo sapiens should know who to boycott, and for how long, because this selfish racism was jonesing for recognition (as [italics]) their non-black fellow citizens were being eaten by the commie virus. American democracy by default trumps opportunist racism fronting as racial justice.

How is Amazon racist exactly?
Can a business offer X services to those with X skin color only?
Evidently yes, do you buy ethno-centric hair care products or just any hair care product?
There’s a simple distinction to be made between products with a unique use pertinent to blacks and services offered to blacks only....I’m thinking you already knew that...if you didn’t you have no business tinkering around on the internet kid.

Last edited:
Just like how all the #Metoo’ers scattered like cockroaches when the light comes on when sexual misconduct allegations of their own started surfacing ..notice how virtually none of the Leftists who constantly cry “RACIST“ have participated in this thread....Why do you suppose rightwinger Mac1958 and the others don’t have anything to say on the matter?

Forum List

Back