Ladies and Gentlemen, It is I.

Is there a reason for you to deny oneself the truth of my introduction? Yes, there might be but I reject it. I reject it all. Everything damned bit of it!
You sound just like yourself to me. Hi.......... Now what?

WTF-GIF-4.gif

Hi and thank you for responding to my distress call. I see you donated $150 to this institutional giant. How
long did it take for you to amass such charity?

:)
Interesting mindset for a board rookie. Check to see who donates, before joining or even making presence known. Didn't actually know it remained visible. I haven't looked. For somebody of an untrusting mindset, I probably should have. Used to the place now. As far as I have read in passing, the big dog donor is a retired former Cav. Senior NCO, I talk with once in a while. Good people, not that we always agree, but opinions on here aren't people. You just got to learn who is who and what they give a damn about, and if lucky, why. Of course, this ain't your first board.

Interesting mindset for a board rookie. Check to see who donates, before joining or even making presence known. Didn't actually know it remained visible. I haven't looked. For somebody of an untrusting mindset, I probably should have. Used to the place now. As far as I have read in passing, the big dog donor is a retired former Cav. Senior NCO, I talk with once in a while. Good people, not that we always agree, but opinions on here aren't people. You just got to learn who is who and what they give a damn about, and if lucky, why. Of course, this ain't your first board.

Ummm, this is a sock.

Forum List

Back