What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is I.

NIMWSFWM

Rookie
Reaction score
Is there a reason for you to deny oneself the truth of my introduction? Yes, there might be but I reject it. I reject it all. Everything damned bit of it!

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason for you to deny oneself the truth of my introduction? Yes, there might be but I reject it. I reject it all. Everything damned bit of it!
You sound just like yourself to me. Hi.......... Now what?

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
WTF-GIF-4.gif

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah -- I see you are from Portland.

What kind of ironic tee shirt have you selected to wear today, and how long will you wait before breaking out the PBR?

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi and thank you for responding to my distress call. I see you donated $150 to this institutional giant. How
long did it take for you to amass such charity?

:)
Interesting mindset for a board rookie. Check to see who donates, before joining or even making presence known. Didn't actually know it remained visible. I haven't looked. For somebody of an untrusting mindset, I probably should have. Used to the place now. As far as I have read in passing, the big dog donor is a retired former Cav. Senior NCO, I talk with once in a while. Good people, not that we always agree, but opinions on here aren't people. You just got to learn who is who and what they give a damn about, and if lucky, why. Of course, this ain't your first board.

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score

It is you. But I deny your existence.

Leo123

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oneself does not deny. Welcome

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting mindset for a board rookie. Check to see who donates, before joining or even making presence known. Didn't actually know it remained visible. I haven't looked. For somebody of an untrusting mindset, I probably should have. Used to the place now. As far as I have read in passing, the big dog donor is a retired former Cav. Senior NCO, I talk with once in a while. Good people, not that we always agree, but opinions on here aren't people. You just got to learn who is who and what they give a damn about, and if lucky, why. Of course, this ain't your first board.

Ummm, this is a sock.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whoever is in charge of new member recruitment should walk the plank after the last couple months of abysmal results

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whoever is in charge of new member recruitment should walk the plank after the last couple months of abysmal results
Hey, if you can do better then get to work!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List