LA Times' Virginia Heffernan compares the “Trumpites next door to our pandemic getaway” in upstate NY — despite their “aggressive niceness” — to Nazis

alittle-golden-book-everyone-i-disagree-with-is-a-39979993.png

The road where I live isn't really a high priority for the city snowplow crews. And when they do get to it they can't do a very good job with those huge dump trucks because the road has such a severe crown. You need to use a smaller plow to do a decent job.

So I usually do it with my pickup truck and skid loader. And while I'm at it I get a bunch of the neighbors' driveways too. Is that altruism? Or do I just get sick of pushing peoples' stuck cars out of the snow? :dunno:

Anyhow, lately the neighbors a couple doors down have been stricken with TDS and have been spreading the disinformation that president Trump called the virus a hoax. Even though I politely corrected them, they persisted in disseminating that dangerous disinformation

They no longer wake up in the morning to find that the snow fairy removed the snow from their driveway while they were sleeping. Instead they find quite the opposite. How many times are their employers going to buy that excuse? And why didn't they call to say they would be late?? Their cell phones wouldn't work? I wonder why?

They'll be gone soon. Just like the people across the street who held a hate whitey party last summer. They had an unfortunate string of really bad luck. Now they are gone.

It's never wise to make an enemy out of a ruthless bastard with a 158 IQ.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back