LA Mayor Says 'CANCEL EVERYTHING! ! ! !'

Well, Garcetti is a bit of a fascists, and he has intimidated all the Republicans down there in S Californica into silence.

I have already started construction, in the unlikely event that commie disease (tyranny) starts to spread outside of Austin.

93fd618db2bc584ca1711a3a02e80655.jpg

The dictator emperor has just banned walking. Get used to cleaning dog shit from the carpet. It is now illegal to take Fluffy for a walk.

The communist democrats are mandating very unhealthy practices. Designed to kill. All for your own good, of course. They really care.

Trump should declare martial law, cancel the election. Declare himself the winner. Round up communist democrats and hold McCarthy style hearings.
I think he should:
1) declare martial law
2) arrest all Dimbocrats and RINO cucks that may have had a hand in poromoting the Chicom election theft.
3) have everyone involved in Antifa or supporting them tried in military courts for treason then shot against a wall.
4) order a forensic examination of all ballots and voting machines used in the election, after first arresting all employees of Dominion for treason
5) air drop everyone in the 'Lincoln Project' into Somalia with Islamic blasphemies tatooed to their foreheads.

Trump should declare martial law, cancel the election. Declare himself the winner. Round up communist democrats and hold McCarthy style hearings.
Seriously this is absolutely correct, and let the American's see the error of their ways, and the bullet they dodged once the vaccine is administered, the Democrat's are tried for treason, and the economy recovers faster than a speeding bullet. Hopefully they don't have Trump convinced that he shouldn't do it, because the insurrection act needs to be implemented NOW. Anyone can see it even the Democrat's, but they are to far over the edge to battle against their own idiocy. Many are going along to get along as if the country is done. I can only imagine how easy it was for Hitler to do what he did. Unbelievable.

I think he should:
1) declare martial law
2) arrest all Dimbocrats and RINO cucks that may have had a hand in poromoting the Chicom election theft.
3) have everyone involved in Antifa or supporting them tried in military courts for treason then shot against a wall.
4) order a forensic examination of all ballots and voting machines used in the election, after first arresting all employees of Dominion for treason
5) air drop everyone in the 'Lincoln Project' into Somalia with Islamic blasphemies tatooed to their foreheads.
Yes, true Democracy from the right.

Forum List

Back