Total, Exquisite, Loser Panic: MSNBC Guest Says Trump In Second Term Could ‘Turn Off The Internet’

After endlessly denying he had a hope in hell of winning, the Left is now conducting a drastic 180 and throwing everything/anything at the wall in the abject hope that maybe it will somehow just STICK.

There is nothing they won't say to try and scare the hell out of people.

It's what you do when you have a losing hand because everyone detests you and your provably disastrous policies.

Meanwhile, during COVID the Left actually instituted the most UnConstitutional measures in the name of "Public Health".

At one point, lest we forget, LA's Mayor actually said he would shut down the water supply of any residents who dared to gather indoors on their own fucking property.

But being a Democrat, he made sure to include businesses as well.

The defenders of "Democracy" Ladies and Gents.

And they wonder why they're losing.....bigly.

What they accuse others of is what they are or are planning to do.

After endlessly denying he had a hope in hell of winning, the Left is now conducting a drastic 180 and throwing everything/anything at the wall in the abject hope that maybe it will somehow just STICK.

There is nothing they won't say to try and scare the hell out of people.

It's what you do when you have a losing hand because everyone detests you and your provably disastrous policies.

Meanwhile, during COVID the Left actually instituted the most UnConstitutional measures in the name of "Public Health".

At one point, lest we forget, LA's Mayor actually said he would shut down the water supply of any residents who dared to gather indoors on their own fucking property.

But being a Democrat, he made sure to include businesses as well.

The defenders of "Democracy" Ladies and Gents.

And they wonder why they're losing.....bigly.

They wanna turn off the internet and start the civil war

We've been fighting an asymmetrical civil war for years now, and they seem to be losing.

Maybe they just want that war to go hot so they can go cry to mommy and get a Band-Aid on their ouchie.
They're certainly pushing hard enough the tyrannical cocksmokers

shshhsjsjsjjssj.png

Why is it you Biden douches constantly need us to like hold your hands and walk you through shit?

Dude: We exist in the internet era with infinite knowledge at your fingertips.

For once, just turn off "THE NEWS" and figure it out for yourself.

And never use "DISINFORMATION" as an excuse...
Don't be ridiculous. I am on the internet every day, seeing stories from all sides.
My questions were what has this "board" done, what department did Congress put them in, and why.
I take it, you do not know the answers to any of the questions.

Don't be ridiculous. I am on the internet every day, seeing stories from all sides.
My questions were what has this "board" done, what department did Congress put them in, and why.
I take it, you do not know the answers to any of the questions.

Your tax payer dollars at work.

These are the looney tunes you trust are giving you the "truth."

BUT TRUMP!

And yeah, she got nixed. But not until it was exposed - so that's no excuse.

Your tax payer dollars at work.

These are the looney tunes you trust are giving you the "truth."

BUT TRUMP!

And yeah, she got nixed. But not until it was exposed - so that's no excuse.

Try to keep a fire extinguisher handy, as it smells like your hair is on fire again.

Did Trump shut down the internet while he was in office? No? Then it's prolly safe in his return to office...
Was he a Nazi, like Zelensky? No.
Did he anoint himself dictator while in power? No.
Did he tell Putin that he would have more leeway after his election? No.
Did he destroy our democracy? No.
Did he use aliases to conduct unsavory business dealings? No.

Every day they give you another piece of propaganda to spread, and you fall for it. You are one of these people:

Start using your common sense again. They count on our stupidity to do their bidding and it is working. Stop being stupid.

Forum List

Back