Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

no it does not liar

There is the bald faced lie you keep asking about

the videos all clearly show that Rittenhosue acted in self defense

You dishonest little coward
You are dealing with a dembot that can’t accept reality

He still believes this was a white nationalist attack on peaceful protestors protesting the George Floyd murder…why? Because that’s what the demafasict masters told him

I'm the moron?
I said, "You like going around in circles"
You said, "No I'm not! I'm reiterating!"
I said, isn't reiterating the same as coming around?"
You agreed!

Hey numbness, "coming around" is the same as "full circle!" So you went around in circles.
Yep, you are definitely a moron because I wasn't even the one that used the word reiterate... ROTFLMBO 🤣

You are dealing with a dembot that can’t accept reality

He still believes this was a white nationalist attack on peaceful protestors protesting the George Floyd murder…why? Because that’s what the demafasict masters told him
These Moon Bats never get anything right.

Their obsession over Kyle is absolutely text book mental sickness.

We should be glad that there was not one of those idiots on Kyle's jury that would have ignored the facts and would have voted their sicko Moon Bat stupidity.

Kyle is a great American hero.

You and a handful of others who had their minds made up from reading the headlines before they ever saw any videos. The trial, however, told a different story that you can't deny, you can only put your fingers in your ears, stomp your feet and yell, "I can't hear you", whenever someone points out that we've already been over all this and you're simply...wait for it...any minute now...we love this part...WRONG!
Did he have a rifle? Did he shoot somebody? Fuck you!

Oh so you read mind's now too ? 😂

Find a new profession or hobby, because you suck at this one.
I keep telling people those foil helmets they order off the back page of their comic books doesn't really give them mind-reading powers any more than the X-ray glasses let them see through clothes, but here we are...

What facts and reality, junior? No Biden supporter shot up an FBI office, you fuckers did!
The fact Rittenhouse was defending himself from violate dembot brownshirts trying to kill him while they were looting and firebombing the city

I have no idea what FBI field office you are referring to....this was on the city street where your brownshirts tried to murder this kid

You all destroyed numerous buildings...https://abc7chicago.com/kenosha-shooting-protest-looting-fires/6402998/

Kenosha unrest damages more than 100 buildings, at least 40 destroyed, alliance says​

"It could be as high as $50 million of losses, together with the businesses, the public infrastructure, the public buildings and what the tenants have lost," said Heather Wessling Grosz, vice president of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance.

Tony Farhan watched a Facebook Live feed of his store being looted. Later, he said, the looters lit it on fire.

"It's not just my business; half my belongings were in there," Farhan said. "The kids' clothes, luggage, a lot of stuff in storage that was either looted or burned to the ground. This is so sad. This place meant a lot to me."

Yes, that's why I said he committed murder.
Oh, I understand where your problem lies. You are extremely confused as to which one is which. To help you, I'll remind you that we held a trial to determine which one Kyle did, and we found that he committed self-defense, which emphatically is NOT murder. You do remember that trial, right?

Forum List

Back