Kyle Rittenhouse speaks to Tucker Carlson in first TV interview..."is weighing legal options"

He said he 'has people working on it', which I think to mean he has the best lawyers in the country lined up begging him to let them take his case so they can have a cut of the FORTUNE they are going to make suing everyone who has and those who continue to slander Kyle.

MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS & others will be like shooting fish in a barrel, like in the Sandmann case....and I hope he is awarded so m<ch money at least one of them have to consider renaming their network after him....

Regarding Biden, I saw one legal expert say Bidenprobably beaten a Rittenhouse lawsuit initially because it can be argued it was his OPINION...but with all existing evidence proving the kid is NOT a 'White Supremacist' and Biden doubling down on calling him that Biden is screwed. If Kyle wants to sue Biden, Biden no longer has a solid defense.

Again, I hope Rittenhouse takes from Joe the billion dollars Xi gave him...

More money for the families of his victims.
well I couldn't get one of you clowns to wager on the results of the criminal trial, so I guess I will ask if you want to wager on any results of lawsuits brung against Kyle.

There will be no money paid to any of those communists or their families!!! Care to bet on it?

No matter what your opinion is or where you stand, this wasn’t a political case, it shouldn’t have been a political case, it was made a political case

It has nothing to do with race and the ways people are twisting this is sickening.

It proves once again anyone who claims Whites have "White privilege" are insane and or stupid. Charges never should have been brought. This actually proves "Black privilege" in that even defending yourself from terrorists, arsonists, pedophiles and murderers such as the BLM rioters will get you in trouble with the "state."

Kyle a lifeguard hoping to get a degree in the medical field who defended himself, $2,000,000 bail. Insane, anti-White BLM domestic terrorist with a long criminal history who just murdered half a dozen innocent women and children and severely injured dozens more, $5,000,000 bail. With all that BLM cash and ghetto lottery cash available to Black criminals, why would that monster have any chance at bail? Some BLM savages already stated they approve of this terrorist act.

Last edited:
Rittenhouse tells Tucker he's a Yang Gang guy, and that it's "disturbing" that Mr Grosskreutz was never charged with a crime

Mr. Rittenhouse ought to shut up and just be thankful he wasn’t convicted after killing two people. I’m beginning to lose what respect I had for him.

well I couldn't get one of you clowns to wager on the results of the criminal trial, so I guess I will ask if you want to wager on any results of lawsuits brung against Kyle.

There will be no money paid to any of those communists or their families!!! Care to bet on it?
CRICKETS

Forum List

Back