What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Rittenhouse says he is destroying the AR-15 rifle he used in Kenosha and doesn't want anything to do with it

Ringtone

Gold Member
Reaction score

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kyle Rittenhouse said he intends to destroy the AR-15 rifle he used in Kenosha.

During an appearance on the conservative podcast "The Charlie Kirk Show," on November 30, Rittenhouse, 18, said that the firearm is "being destroyed right now."

"We don't want anything to do with that," Rittenhouse told podcast host Kirk.

Rittenhouse was previously on trial for fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, during the August 25 Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year. He was acquitted of five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide.

Students at the university called this week for Rittenhouse to be removed from online classes, calling him a "high-profile right-wing fascist icon."

The gun didn't shoot those people.

Do you think it wise to destroy the gun?
Sure he will.....I bet if he autographed it and auctioned it, right wingers would fall all over themselves to bid on it.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The authenticated gun would be worth $100s of thousands to go along with all the money he's going to get from the media.
Really? Why destroy it? I’ll take it for nothing.

OP
Otis Mayfield

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bet he could auction it off for some serious cash.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
After murdering two and injuring one, did Rittenhouse vomit?
1: Not guilty
2: Your opinion to the contrary does not matter.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe the kid assumed that the government would destroy the firearm after the trial was over.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

During an appearance on the conservative podcast "The Charlie Kirk Show," on November 30, Rittenhouse, 18, said that the firearm is "being destroyed right now."

Rittenhouse was previously on trial for fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, during the August 25 Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year. He was acquitted of five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide.

Students at the university called this week for Rittenhouse to be removed from online classes, calling him a "high-profile right-wing fascist icon."

Doesn't matter....his gun, his choice....I would have auctioned it off for as much money as possible...donated the funds to the victims of blm and antifa....

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure he will.....I bet if he autographed it and auctioned it, right wingers would fall all over themselves to bid on it.
Are you zealous or something?

I bet it would go well into the six figures if auctioned off.

Does that fact offend your Moon Bat sensibilities?

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
Right wing facist icon... A right wing icon, maybe, but fascist? C'mon now!

Yes, fascist. Today's American right wingers are promoting a fascist, authoritarian government.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, fascist. Today's American right wingers are promoting a fascist, authoritarian government.

The democrats are actually doing that, right at this moment.....

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The democrats are actually doing that, right at this moment.....
Time for divorce. I want a country that has a wall that denies Dragonlady and her ilk entry. The we would clearly see who the fascist authoritarians are!

Last edited:

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Otis Mayfield

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My dad's friend killed himself with my dad's shotgun.

My dad destroyed the shotgun.

Personal preference, I guess.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
That weapon saved his life.

Exactly. I'd get the thing gold plated, hang it on a wall or sell it to a collector then get an even BIGGER rifle!

Kyle should become a marksman then put out a set of videos training others in self defense against marauders! Then go on a national lecture tour! Just to REALLY piss the left off!

OP
Otis Mayfield

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I'd get the thing gold plated, hang it on a wall or sell it to a collector then get an even BIGGER rifle!

Kyle should become a marksman then put out a set of videos training others in self defense against marauders! Then go on a national lecture tour! Just to REALLY piss the left off!

coltarmy014_zps6dd90aa0-jpg.120232

Get 2 1/2 notches carved in it first.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So if some bad guys come looking for him he will only be able to throw cans of beans at them.

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think it's totally up to him and how he feels about it. A lot of people like to talk big, but only a very miniscule number of them have ever actually killed someone, and someone who has killed another person never wanting to be around or hold the weapon that they used is a totally natural reaction.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List